Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - the final showdown sora & the gang vs.jafar

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 7 - the final showdown sora & the gang vs.jafar

Chapter 7 - the final showdown sora & the gang vs.jafar

as we all finally found the way out of the dungon,i noticed that someone was heading my direction.i was confused for a moment,but i moved closer to see a better view.he wore a black vest,black pants,he had a jacket over his vest which the color of the jacket was white with black checker patterns on both of the sholder,his hair was kinda like sora''s but on the left side of his head. and finally he had a necklace with four arrows pointing different directions.he came up to us,but he couldn''t talk because he was catching his breath."is your name Alyssa Michelle Salas?"he asked,"um yeah,but .  .why did you have to say my full name?"i said freaking out over my full name."because someone is after you & your friends,his name is*looks on both sides to see if the cost is clear*Chase Young"."what!!*thinking to myself*i''m i in trouble?" "&he''s heading towards each world to find you & your friends!!--" "wait-wait-hold on are you saying that me,melanie,raven,rose,collin,andrew,britany,dominique,& tails are going ta die from this chase young dude?"ace said freaking out & confused at the same time."let me think about that ace,no,yes,no,YES!!"andrew said being just like him."what do we do now tails?"raven said."how are all of us going to get back home?"britany said nervous."stay cool,stay cool guys everything is going to be okay-"i said,but was interupted by collin,"okay,OKAY I''M NOT OKAY,I''M FREAKING OUT!!!"."YES!!! THATS IS WHAT THIS CHASE YOUNG GUY WANTS US TO DO"jonathan said helping me out."& what are we suppose to do,go to sleep & wait untill something happens?!"rose said trying to help."no we just need to wait untill alyssa comes,sheesh!!"melanie said."oh yeah like thats gonna ever happen,& i''m stuck at in a graveyard"."i''m stuck in a cave"."your stuck in a cave?"."yep & i don''t even know where to start"."me & andrew are at agrabah first visit"."aa,no fair tails you get stuck at the good place,that goes to u too andrew"."& the good thing is,me & andrew are with sora,donald,& goofy ^_^"."aa, that sucks man,you get stuck with your boyfriend,while i''m stuck in a dark room with less light."."oh ,i fell sorry for. . . what?","you know exactly what".when they heard that,andrew got pissed off,i was confused,donald & goofy were laughing,& sora blushed.". . .who are we talking about here?"i said confused."i''ll give you a hint,he''s your age"britany said tourtering me.". . !!*blushing*,oh HELL NO!!"."i''m signing off bye-bye","oh did i mention that-".everyone just signed off,". . .nevermind"."you like me?"sora said blushing & confused.suddenly a little green dragon popped out of my shirt & told me,"b-u-s-t-e-d ohh!!"."dojo! why are you here?"i said."when you & your friends came here,your sister,Cristina putted me into your bandana &so here i am with you"he said.i felt like omi for a min.i pulled him out of my shirt & placed him on my head."oh great,my sister brought me a gekko"i said as i looked at the sky,"a gekko!!"dojo said as he transformed into a larger dragon,"DON''T YOU EVER CALL ME A GEKKO!!,& YOUR SISTER TOLD ME TO KEEP AN EYE ON YOU even though your still the littest child in the family"he said as he looked down,he only saw sora,donald,goofy,aladdin,jasmine,genie,abu,&andrew."hey were''s ally?"he said."you SQUASHED HER"donald said.dojo moved,the only thing remained was my fox ears & my whole body barried in the sand.i was struggling to get out,andrew was still pissed off,but luckily sora helped me,the only thing that popped up was my head,arms& my chest -_-.suddenly jafar appeared & changed into a powerful genie,& pushed everyone away from me except me.then he lunged his hand at me,i freaked out & tried to get my waste out but i couldn''t.i thought to myself,"i''m gonna gat myself killed>_<"i snaped out of it & noticed that i was in the hands of jafar.he moved his hand back,i figured out that he was gonna throw he out of this world."dojo help!!"i yelled.but he was paralzed he was unable to move.then i suddenly remembered that i was propelled forward three days ago,"if i can propell forward,then i can i fly as well"then i remembered that i as still in jafars hand,then andrew saw that i was about to get thrown,"ALLY!!"he yelled.but he as too late,jafar threw me soo close up to the clouds.then sora noticed that he was using a power called dark ball,then he threw it stright at me.i was trying to use my tails to start flying"come on you stupid tails, fly,fly!!!"i said to my self,i heard something coming up from behind me,i turned my head & noticed that a dark thing was heading for me.i struggled to fly again,i got hit in the back&was pushed towards the clouds i eventually screamed out one word"MEW!!"."no"andrew thought to him self"she''s gone"roxas said doing the same.jafar changed back to him self & was laughing."now you won''t see your two tailed friend again"he said as he laughed.suddenly,"GREAT!!"someone yelled.jafar stopped laughing"huh?".''I COULDN''T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MY SELF!!someone said again.then the same dark ball that hit ally,came back but stronger & hit jafar & crashed him into a wall where the lamp was held."okay who threw that?"sora said confused."look!"goofy said pointing at the sky.in the sky came something flying,genie changed into a microscope,& what did genie see?,he saw . . me flying in mid air."its tails,she''s alive!!"genie said changing into me,but in a different color.i came down lightly, but landed on my kness."tails you okay?"sora asked,". . . yeah i''m alright,just bursied,& my clothes are torn up,*tries to get up(but sora helped me)*i''m not gonna look like this tommrow?"i said."don''t worry tails"donald said cherring me up,"you''ll find some other clothes i know you will"goofy said helping me too.i was too shy to say something,but i only smiled.suddenly abu came up & gave me jafars lamp."here sora,you can destory it" i said blushing & was shy at the same time."no thanks you can destory it,besides you deserve it"sora said doing the same.i shook my head & said,"i''m too weak to hit it,when i threw jafars power,i used my speed & strength on it"i said,"i''m not a hero,i''m just a two~tailed girl with a mind of her own"."*smiles* you may think you aren''t a hero,. . but to me you are"sora said blushing.i looked at him back,& only blushed.he placed me down & took out his keyblade,he thought to him self,"this is for ally"then smashed the lamp into pieces,while jafar disappered.

later that day,we went to the palace to have good honor from princess jasmine.but razull found a left over key in his pocket,when he went to the palace he saw me allwrap up in bandages on my arm."GET HER!!!"said the guards."oh snap gotta go ahh omg!!!"i yelled as i jumped up i was flying again."so within five hours you found a left over key,classic"i said tourtering them.but my propellers stopped,& i started running again,"can''t you just take a joke!?!?!"i said hiding behind jasmine.she ordered them to stop,& they did.suddenly sora''s keyblade started to glow,i ran toward him,because one of the guards didn''t listen to jasmine.i went over the crown symbol under me,i accidently touched sora''s keyblade &  my hand activated the keyblade.a strong wind went under me & sora,eventually i was pulled up my the current."snap!"i yelled.i felt like a bird that had a mind of its own business.suddenly my hand was grabbed by someone elses hand,i opened my eyes & saw sora''s hand.when the current stopped,i fell as i accidently letted go of sora''s hand,"eep!"i whined."you can open your eyes now"sora said.i opened my eyes & noticed that sora grabbed me i only blushed,he gently put me down.i turned & looked at him,then he looked at me.then the keyhole appeared,sora reached out his hand & grabbed mine,then we both closed the keyhole.then as everyone left including roxas towards the gummi ship,sora kissed my cheek.when i felt it,i blushed.

as we left chase young came & was holding the pieces of jafars lamp"follow them my second aprentice"he said & the 2nd aprentice did went after them & followed to stop them [first question:who is the 2nd aprentice''s name & why does he wish to follow them?]

end of chapter 7

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on July 27, 2006, 3:06:49 AM

darc on
darcNOOOO! SORA! HOW COULD YOU! *cries* ..Nah, I'm kiddin'..or AM I?? I am. This story is like a KH, Pokemon, Sonic, and Xialin Showdown crossover! Tis very nice^^