Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - love is in the snow in the land of dragons,sort of

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 9 - love is in the snow in the land of dragons,sort of

Chapter 9 - love is in the snow in the land of dragons,sort of

"ally, . . tails wake up"roxas said as he tried to wake me up.i didn''t move.roxas got mad 0_o, but calmed down,he shook me again.i moved,but i didn''t get up.roxas got pissed of,&this time shook me harder."+,+(+ getting mad)tails wake up,its a b-e-a-u-t-full day"roxas said again.suddenly i foucus punch him in the eye.when that was over,i woke up,changed into a skitty & stretched out my little arms & legs to wake up my bones & work out things through out the day.when i finished,i noticed that roxas was on the ground covering his eye,"uh-oh i better get outta here"i said as i dragged my stuff into an empty room but i was too weak to pick up my things.roxas noticed & knew what was going to happen,as he was still covering his eye,he carried by bag & went to an empty room."thank you roxas"i said sweetly.he knelled down & petted me then satyed into the dining room.somewhere outside..."are you sure that nothing was gonna happen?"goofy said confused."how bad can it be?"sora said."OWW!!DANG GIRL YOU HIT HARD!!!"roxas screamed in agony."wow!,he screams louder than me"raven said being happy."shut up!!"andrew said to raven.everyone turned & stared at the gummi ship 3000nd,"omg wat the hells going on?!?!"britany said in a shocking way.suddenly the door opened,i walked out first,i now wore a black shirt that had a picture of a kid holding a stick thats saying: i wish you were a pinata,black jeans,a bandanana that it was in a black & white patteren.i eventually wore my sister''s colorguard gloves,the color was:black,white & orange,it had a symbol of a star & underneth it said;one wish.then roxas came out covering his eye,he looked at sora for a few seconds,then starded at me & said,"wat was that for?!"."well if you hadn''t shook me alot,this would have never happened"i said."what happened?"sora asked."wat happened,dis happened?!"roxas said uncovering his eye which showed a black eye."ow,that had to hurt"ace said,"tails,wat did you do"."BUSTED?!?!!!"collin yelled at the walkie-talkie."+,+shut up collin?!"sora & i yelled back.we stared at each other,then turned away as we both blushed.sora suddenly noticed something heading there way."hey tails"he yelled.i turned his direction,"look what comin'' ahead".i looked his direction,i stuck my ears up for a moment to hear the voice"hey,ally!!good to see you again!!"someone said.i knew that voice,i jumped up into the air & said,"*jumping up & down*its dominique,she''s here she''s here.guys look!!".everyone looked.i ran towards her,then stopped & seperated my arms.dominique crashed into me,my back slid straight towards sora.luckily my back touched sora''s legs."hiya tails"she said at last.i pushed her away from me.i got up,& took her by the hand so that she''ll get up"how did you get here girl?"i said."i don''t know,all i remember is,that we were stuck in the darkness until then light appeared inside the darkness,& then here i am"dominique said all worried."oh good greif"raven said."you just read my mind","nah,most importantly,some of us were stuck in good or bad places,we need to find each other fast,or else we''ll get taken to another place just like melanie"ace said."oh yeah use me for an experiment"melanie yelled out loud."don''t you start with me red head,besides the spirits are helping me","*rolls eyes*yeah well cakacun says its my thing,now shut up","is it december already,cause that was COLD-SNAP!!!!","no that was a burn right there". "ohh!!i wish we were back in america-" "DID SOMEONE ASK FOR AMERICA?!"someone said.we turned & only saw a huge rock. then  a things shadow appeared,i freaked out a little,then i went into guard mode."LET ME HEAR YOU SAY AHH!!"someone said again."hey,tails?"sora asked,"yes....."i said as well."do you know this voice?",". . of course"i said very sweetly.he only looked at me,then smiled sweetly& said,"thats good","AHH!!!"collin screamed."DATS CLOSE ENOUGH?!"."mushu,will you stop that"someone said."MUSHU!!"everyone said except me,sora & dominique.mushu came out with crikky."hi ping"domnique said.he only waved his hand."you look like a girl"andrew said smiling.ping freaked out,then thought about it,then said,"can you keep a secret?"everyone nodded," my name is mulan,?who are you guys?"."oh sorry,were sora,donald,goofy,andrew,roxas,& tails"goofy said."where are you going?"i said confused."see''s heading for the imperial army"mushu said."the tranining starts today"."you better hurry"roxas said."so tails wat are you going to do tonight?"andrew said."i''m gonna build another gummi ship,with more rooms,& many other things"i said proudly."do you have any equipment?"ace said."sure i do"isaid as i showed them my backpack."its just a backpack"donald said."*smiles*think again".suddenly the backpack was alive"its alive!!"roxas yelled.i laughed & said,"its not alive,its a machine i made at home"i said,"you might hear music at night okay".sora smiled,& everyone nodded."don''t you worry tails,cause we''re gonna stay up with you"mushu said out loud.". . . !!!we will?!"dominique shreiked."us guys we will","ah man"roxas whined.

end of chapter 9

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darc on August 2, 2006, 8:52:20 AM

darc on
darcCool chapter! Poor Roxas..I woulda punched him too if he woke me up..I hate it when people wake me up..Anyways, keep writing!