Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - a lost voice..>.

when eleven teenagers relizes that there world is connected
a girl named ally & her friends will go on a journey that they'll never forget.but while the journey continues,ally's memory comes back.what really DID happen & why?

Chapter 12 - a lost voice..>.

Chapter 12 - a lost voice..>.
"[color=]DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT BIRD,OMG><[/color]"roxas screamed as he was freaking out.everyone was shocked to see a bird that huge...it would be the same size as the empire state buliding or king kong>.<..."alright,"shang responded as everyone turned except for sora..."were gonna have to camp out there".roxas poked his head out,looking around to see if the bird will come back.everyone came out,& setted up there camp.sora took a deep breath,trying not to shed a tear."[color=]sora?[/color]"ping asked,"[color=]are you okay?[/color]"."[color=]......yeah,its just....it feels like,half of me is gone...[/color]"sora replied as he finished on his tent & went inside.ping KNEW how sora felt....somehow,something's missing from the group,she saw dominique looking for someone."[color=]dominique,[/color]"ping responded as he went up to her."[color=]yes?[/color]"."[color=]who are you looking for?[/color]","[color=]mushu...why do you ask?[/color]","[color=]because i have a weird feeling that he's gone...[/color]".dominique didn't say anything,then she spoke,"[color=]oh...well,i found dojo[/color]"."[color=]you did...but i thought that he was with ally?[/color]"ping asked.sora overheard ping & dominique talking,he sat up & listened clearly."[color=]i guess not,[/color]"dominique continued,"[color=]i think he just fell out of one of her pockets in her backpack...[/color]","[color=]where is he?[/color]","[color=]he's in the cave...i think[/color]"dominique replied as she pointed at the cave."[color=]well...i better get some sleep,see ya later ^.^[/color]".as dominique left to her tent,ping ran towards the cave...sora was about to get up,but he was too tired & fell into a deep sleep.

as ping went inside the cave,she saw dojo walking back & forth."dominique was right"ping thought as he came up to dojo."[color=]dojo what are you-[/color]","[color=]OMG,OMG WHAT AM I GONNA TELL THEM><[/color]"dojo paniced as he was talking to ping."[color=]tell us what?![/color]","[color=]ALLY WAS TAKEN AWAY!!!><[/color]","[color=]WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!!!![/color]","[color=]NOT JUST THAT,THAT BIRDS GONNA EAT HER UP,HER BIG SISTER'S GONNA KILL ME FOR THIS!!!>.<[/color]","[color=]WHAT?!?![/color]"ping screamed to the top of his lungs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somewhere at destiny islands....a girl was walking up a hill towards the town."kairi! wait up!"selphie yelled as she catched up.kairi turned around & smiled at selphie,she was wearing school clothes:a white collared shirt with a short blue & white checkered skirt.she carried a bag full of stuff.they both continued on walking,the waves echoed though the island."hey,wanna come with me to the island,tidus & wakka are wrapped up in their ball game & won't go with me..."selphie asked."not today,sorry"kairi replied as selphie stopped.kairi took three steps foward,stopped & looked at the island."aw,why not?"selphie asked kairi."do you remember those boys on that island?","riku?","yeah","i wonder what happened to him...i sure miss him...","he's far away,but i know we'll see him again"kairi replied as she smiled."yeah,"selphie quickly responded,"of course we will".kairi was happy,until she remembered somthing that made her feel very sad,"and the other boy?","what other boy?","the one who use to be with riku & me all the time...we played together on that island...his voice always use to be there,but now its gone...i can't think of his face or his name..i feel awful about it...so i told myself,i'm not going back til i remember everything about him"kairi explained to selphie."you sure you didn't make him up?"selphie asked her.kairi nodded her head,as the sun came down & made the sky turn red-orange to purpleish-blue.



the next day at the island,selphie was looking for kairi.some people said that she was at the harbor or the beach...as selphie ran to the beach,kairi was standing there,all alone looking at the island.as selphie walked right next to kairi,she was pretty sad."kairi..."selphie responded to her.kairi touched the side of her hair...she kneeled down & dropped a bottle in the sea."wats that?"selphie asked."[color=]a letter,that i wrote yesterday...i wrote that,'no matter where you are,i still find you no matter what hapens',& when i stopped writing,i remembered that we made a promise...something important,this letter is where it starts,i know it[/color]"kairi explained."wow, hope he gets it","[color=]yeah,[/color]"."[color=]lets see...starts with an "S"...[/color]"kairi reminded herself as someone told her that his name starts with "S","[color=]right?..sora?..[/color]"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as sora was asleep...he suddenly saw a vision...of...me....& another girl...who looked exactly like me...who was she?...we were in a castle...but then a man came up to the other girl...it looked like she screamed...although,ally ran right in front of her,& protected her...as the man drew near me,the vision suddenly faded away.suddenly sora overheard kairi's voice,he quickly sat up,"[color=]KAIRI!!![/color]".he looked around seeing if she was here[color=]....i need to find tails..[/color]sora thought as he put on his jacket & got all of his stuff.just as he was about to leave...he wrote a letter to the others,telling them that he'll be back.

as he walked off he mainly thought to himself that he will keep searching for me & to leep me safe[color=]....i'll come back...[/color]

[color=]...i promise...
[/color]
[color=]...i'll be in your hearts again,along with ally....[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when the sun began to rise toward the east,dojo was the first one to wake up....as always...-.-."[color=]sora...,[/color]"dojo yawned as he uncurled himself on the fuffly pillow,& mainly stretched."[color=]we gotta go,pack up your bags cause you & me are ready to-[/color]"....he noticed the paper on his clean bed.as he read it...his eye pupil srank...he ran out side,& transformed into a bigger size,"[color=]GUYZ!!SORA'S GONE,SORA'S GONE...HE ONLY LEFT THIS NOTE...HE'S GONA SEARCH FOR ALLY><[/color]"

end of chapter 12....

 

here's the previews...sora meets chase young...the gang noticed the giant bird from before...& sora meets the guy who was told to follow them...

~lighttails1067

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tron500 on March 27, 2007, 6:11:48 AM

Tron500 on
Tron500Aww...so cute! ^^<3
Good!

lighttails1067 on March 27, 2007, 6:57:20 AM

lighttails1067 on
lighttails1067*blush*stop it ur making me blush><