Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Awake

Braveheart's story

Chapter 4 - Awake

Chapter 4 - Awake
Braveheart looked around, confused. He had just been fighting rouges, and now he had no clue where he was! Suddenly, cats appeared before him. He stopped.
"Braveheart! my baby!" a she cat ran up to him and touched noses with him as if she knew him. "Mom?" he mewed in suprise. She purred.
"Yes."
"But... your dead, so that means... im dead" realization dawned on Braveheart and shock overtook him
"Not quite, we are on Star Clan borders sweetie, your not dead yet." PatchPelt responded, licking his ear." I have been ordered to meet you and send you back. Its not your time yet."
"But, wh-"
"Hush now, its time for you to go back now. Your friends are waiting."
"Goodbye,mom..." Braveheart touched noses with his mother and turned around.
"Your father,SwiftTallon, and I will be watching over you"
Braveheart smiled, suddenly, everything faded to black, and a sea of smells reached his nose. He opened his eyes. Rainfur stared at him "BRAVEHEART!" Rainfur cried out running up to him she touched noses with him "I thought you died! You stupid furball! I was so worried!" She yowled "Thanks...love you too" he murmered sarcastically, twitching his ear. "Anyway, you'd better go find BadgerPaw, he's awfully upset." Rainfur mewed "NONSENSE! He isn't healed yet and must not move!" Cinderpelt yowled as she came in with some herbs. "You can go fetch BadgerPaw yourself, Rainfur, but Braveheart needs to rest."
"Yes, Cinderpelt" Rainfur dipped her head and dissapeared from the medicine den."How are you feeling?" Cinderpelt asked as she sorted her herbs. "Well, I'm alive, so I guess I feel alive.." Braveheart responded Cinderpelt purred with amusement. "I'm back!" Rainfur mewed as she entered the den "and I found BadgerPaw!" the small apprentice in question was staring at his paws as he entered the den "Hello BadgerPaw, why the long face?" Braveheart questioned. The apprentice looked up "Braveheart!" He exclaimed "I'm so sorry! I should have stayed and fought instead of running away!" "But you got help didn't you?" the tomcat responded. Badgerpaw nodded " That's what I would have done in your place, so don't be ashamed, you did the right thing" Braveheart purred "I heard Braveheart finally woke up!" FireStar purred with amusement as he entered the den " I am glad. Once you are feeling better I need to ask you something..." He mewed, leaving the warriors and apprentice confused.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

linkinpark_fan on August 7, 2009, 8:38:51 AM

linkinpark_fan on
linkinpark_fanSORRY FOR DA SHORTNESS! I have done some thinking and decided to rewrite his story! Don't worry! I will continue to update it while I'm rewriting ch. 1-3! I also tweaked his design a little bit... Try to enjoy my brain barf