Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introducing the bishie war

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 1 - Introducing the bishie war

Chapter 1 - Introducing the bishie war
(( Okay this is the first story I’m putting on FAC so don’t insult it. This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim. Rock 4ever. Now, on with the story. ))

Bishie war

“I’m nervous about this.” Lauren said as she tightened her vest. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.” Inu Yasha said, putting bullet-proof bands on his arms. “Me too.” Jade said, clicking her belt. “But, you don’t have anyone.” Lauren looked at Jade. Jade was fidgeting with her belt, tightening it. “I don’t need anyone I’ll be fine.” “Are you sure?” Lauren looked at her. “I mean, everyones got someone except you Jade. Are you sure you’ll be okay?” “I’ll be fine.” Jade said, nodding her head. She finally tightened the belt.
“I can’t believe we came this far.” Lauren said. “Well we did. You don’t have to do it.” Jade eyed Lauren. “I’m not leaving Hobbes!” Lauren said, firmly and loyally. “Of course not, you’re a dog. Loyal to the end.” Jade said. “And just as stupid.” Lauren nodded. “Yeah.”
Lauren looked at her. “Jade, I still think you need someone! You can’t be alone on the battle field.” “I’ll be fine. I don’t need anyone.” Jade said and she left the room.
“Jade! Wa-” Inu Yasha put his hands on Laurens shoulders. “Leave her alone. She’ll be fine.” “Yeah. For now. I know she’s older, and I know she’s a dark-side. But she still needs help.” Lauren said, watching her darky walk down the hall.






(( There’s the first chapter. I know it’s short but oh well. ^^ Please tell me if you like it. ^^ ))

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

pretty______ugly on July 31, 2004, 5:22:20 PM

pretty______ugly on
pretty______uglyCOOLNESS!! \(^0^)/