Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kays promise

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 2 - Kays promise

Chapter 2 - Kays promise
Jade aimed the gun at the target, her shoulder-shield strapped on tightly.
BLAM! She shot out.

“You okay?” Jade turned to see Kay walking into the firing range. “Fine. Why?” Jade asked as she aimed again. “You seem a little upset. And you’re surrounded by couple’s, and you have no-one.” “Why does everyone make such a big deal out of it? I’m fi-” “I saw you crying.”
Jade paused. “What?” “I saw you crying. Last night. You were crying and talking to yourself.”
Jade aimed another bullet, she hit the target but her shield shattered slightly. No-one noticed.
“Crying that no-one loved you. You’re wrong. Lauren love’s you. And me and Age don’t want you to die immediantly either.”
BLAM! CRUNCH! Jade shot another bullet and her shoulder dislocated.
She paused and let out a small ‘Ah!’
She was frozen, the gun discarded on the ground, frozen in pain.
Kay quickly went over to her and put his hands on her arm and shoulder. “This is gonna hurt a bit...” SNAP! Kay snapped her shoulder back into place. “Ah!” Jade cried out. Then she paused, watery eyed. “Ow...” She wimpered. She started to cry and Kay hugged her. “Hey calm down. It’ll be okay.” He said.
“Kay, I’m scared! I try to act like I’m not, and I know I’m a dark-side but everyone’s got someone except me and I’m just scared! I can’t help it!” Jade sobbbed. She hugged Kay tightly and clenched Kays shirt in her hands tightly.

Kay rubbed her back. “It’s okay.” He said.
Jade sniffed. “Promise you wont leave me...” “I wont. I promise.” Kay said. Jade smiled but it choked out in another wave of tears.

“Don’t leave me. I don’t want you to.” “Shhhh. I wont. But you gotta remember I’m not leaving Age.” Kay said. “I don’t want you to leave Age. Just don’t leave me!” Jade said. She continued to cry.

Meanwhile in the doorway a girl in her late-teens smiled. “I have to be proud of him sometime’s.” She said. Then she turned and went down the hallway to Kyou.
Kay was un-predictable, but Kiki was proud of him anyway.

(( A bit longer.... I dunno if Kay would act like that but he is un-predictable. And Jadeys no wimp, but everyone has times when they’re scared. She is my dark-side ^^ Just a bit un-ujusted. ))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment