Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The first battle

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 3 - The first battle

Chapter 3 - The first battle
Wind whistled as it blew swiftly toward the battle-field.
It danced in front of Hobbes army.
Kiki with Kyou, Linda with Gojyo, Hobbes with Nny, Zim, Dib and and Ratchet, Hetty with Yuki and Lauren with Inu Yasha.

Kay, standing closely beside Age, looked around. Where was Jade? He turned foward. She hadn’t chickened out had she?

The soldiors waited, thousand after thousand.

Then they came. The other army. Thousands and thousands marched toward them. People, bishies and creatures.

“Oh my....” Hobbes said as she watchd the army come closer, and closer.
Zim, Nny and Dip put there hands on her legs and Ratchet put his hand on her shoulder. “It’ll be okay.” Ratchie comforted Hobbes, who nodded slightly.
“We can do this.” She whispered.

Everyone stood ready, weapons in hands.

“Stay with me.” Kyou whispered to Kiki, who nodded.
“Don’t leave me.” Gojyo looked at Linda. “Never.” She said.
“We can do this.” Yuki said, Hetty nodded.
“Don’t be afraid.” Inu Yasha said to Lauren. “Stay with me.” Lauren whispered.
“Stay togethor.” Kay said. “I wont leave.” Age nodded.

They waited, the opposision came closer.
“Charge!” Hobbes yelled out and her army charged with her.

The two armies clashed and the fighting began.
Battle cries, screams of pain and the clashing of weapons travelled through the battle-field.

“KIKI!” Kiki turned at Kyous yell and saw a pig-monster running to her with a spear. SMACK! Kyous fist connected with the pigs jaw. The pig stumbled but fell down dead when Kay wrapped his nun-chucks around its fat-neck and brought it back tightened, snapping the monsters neck. “You okay?” Kyou asked as he grabbed Kikis arms. Kiki nodded and Kay ran off while Kiki and Kyou fought togethor.

Hetty slashed her sword across the enemy bishounens stomach. The bishounen groaned then hit his bomby-knocker at Hettys shield. Hetty yelled in pain of her hand and fell back. The bishounen smirked as he raised his bomby-knocker above his head.
PAM! WHACK!
Age shoved the bomby-knocker out of the bishounens hands and Yuki punched him hard in the gut. The bishounen groaned and fell down. Yuki swung the bomby-knocker and slammed the spiked ball straight into the bishounens chest. Then he and Age checked if Hetty was alright.
“I’m fine.” She said as they helped her up. Age nodded and dissapeared into the crowed and Yuki and Hetty fought togethor.

Gojyo and Linda were fighting skillfuly togethor, someone grabbed Lindas leg. “Ah!” Linda said as she struggled to keep her balance. The man grinned, knowing that he could easily snap her leg now.
SMACK! Gojyos fist sent him down, along with Linda who tripped. “You okay?” Gojyos helped her up. Linda nodded and they continued to fight.

Lauren shoved the man down and gazed, horrified, at her blood covered blade.
She let out a yell as something hard hit her back. She fell foward and rolled over. She watched as a smirking enemy bishounen walked towards her. Laurens eyes widened when she relised who it was. “H-HARU!” She yelled out in shock. It was black Haru! He smirked. “How do you know my name? Then again, you’re not gonna live for long so it dosen’t matter!” He raised his fist and Lauren shut her eyes.
She heard a fist make contact, but nothing hit her. She looked up to see “INU YASHA!” She cried out, her bishounen hugged her. “You okay?” He asked. Lauren nodded. Inu Yasha let go of her and faced Haru. Lauren shook her head and grabbed his arm. “Leave him.” “Why?! He tried to hurt you!” “He’s in his black form, like you in full-demon form.” Lauren said, grabbing his sleeve tightly. Inu Yasha glanced at him. Then nodded. “Get on my back.” He said. Lauren grabbed her abandoned sword and climbed on his back. And they raced around and fought togethor.

Kay shoved a dead enemy to the ground. He ran with Age amonst the fights, joining a few and ending some, until he noticed a body lying on the ground.
“JADE!”
Kay and Age ran over to the body. They helped the teen-ager sit up. “K-Kay you pr-promised!” Jade choked out. Kay looked at her. “I’m not leaving you, it’s gonna be okay!” He said. Age looked at him. “Promised?” “I promised I wouldn’t leave her.” Kay said wiping blood from Jades mouth. Age nodded and took of his shirt. “What are you doing?!” Kay demanded. “She needs something to stop the bleeding!” Age said pressing his top agasint her bleeding shoulder. Jade flinched from the pain, but didn’t shove him away. “I’m scared.” She wimpered. “Its okay.” Age said. “You’ll be fine.” Kay said and they looked at there camp. Kay picked Jade up and they ran towards it.

When the battle ended many were dead, but many had survived. Neither had one the battle.

But Vegiti came to Hobbes. “Hobbes? I’m sorry. I don’t want to fight anymore. Can I join your army? Please?” Vegiti looked at her. Hobbes grinned. “Okay! Just don’t touch Zim.” “I wont.” Vegiti smiled back.
At that moment a gun-shot hit Vegitis leg. Vegiti yelled and was quickly taken to the medical tent. Hobbes ran of the battle-fields.
Coming with Vegiti was Haru and Sesshoumaru.
Inu Yasha wasn’t pleased with his half-brother joining, but everyone else was fine with the new recruits.

“They must have shot Vegiti since she swapped sides.” Hobbes said to Zim, who nodded.


(( That’s the third chapter. It's longer on my com! This was two full pages and a bit. I don't usually put stuff in chapters so it's pretty bad. Oh well... Longer that the last. ^^ The ending part is dedicated to Vegiti. Sorry ya got shot. ^^' Wat do u think would happen if ya came to the good-side? ^^ I dunno who Hetty's witjh. Yugi, Yuki? I DUNNO!!! XX So she's with Yuki. Why? CUZ I PUT HIM THERE!!!! :P *Cough* Now..... Hey would Age seriously take of his top to help Jade? I dunno. I wanted Age to do it, not Kay. ^^ So :P Now comment plz! ^^ ))

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hobbes on June 29, 2004, 12:49:47 AM

hobbes on
hobbesME LOVE MI LOVE MEEE LOVVEE!!!!!!!!!!!! please write more soon OH BTW!!!!1 i cant email you FRIDAY! for 3 weeks, donna have vacantion!!!
and oh now i have choosen my LOVE bishie ..... wanna know who???

ITS ZIM!!!!!
ZIM IS THE ONE!!!
weeehhh!!! i love him so!
bye bye!! i can;t wait to read more, please do me lemon with zim????!!!????? PLEASE!!??
i'm such a perv *shame*
zim: why shame?
i love you
hob: i love you too
*kisses zim*