Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hobbes and the hot-spring

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 4 - Hobbes and the hot-spring

Chapter 4 - Hobbes and the hot-spring
That night it was cold. Ratchet tossed and turned, as did Hobbes other bishies who were scattered around the ten in different beds.
Finally Nny sat up. “I can’t sleep.” He voiced out.
Everyone murmured there agreement. “Where’s Hobbes?” Zim asked, seeing her empty bed. No-one knew.
“Let’s go look for hr.” Ratchet said getting up. So they all dressed and went out to look for her together, failing to notice the note pinned to Hobbes pillow that read ‘I’ve gone bathing in the hot-spring. Be back soon!’

The group wondered toward the hot-springs. “Where could she be?” Zim said, his voice iced with worry. “I don’t know.” Ratchet said, his voice oozing in the same worry.

They heard Hobbes chirpy voice nearby and went closer. They sat on the edge of the cliff over-looking the hot spring. There eyes bulged at the site of Hobbes bathing.

They all sat along the edge and watched there bishoujo bathe.

Saliva dribbled from the boys, alien and lombaxs chins.
“Ohh mama.” Zim said quietly.

The boys all looked at each other and there minds all drew the same thought.
They stripped off there shirts and pants and slowly walked down to the hot spring and slipped in un-noticed by Hobbes. They all gathered around her back then hugged her all at the same time. Hobbes blinked at first then smiled at the embrace of her bishies. She huggled them back.
Ratchet kissed her forehead. “We were wondering where you were.” “Didn’t you see the note?” Hobbes said looking at him. All the bishies looked at each other. “Note?” The chorused. Hobbes laughed. “I left a note.”
“We didn’t see it.” Ratchet said, dumped by his stupidity.
“Aww it’s okay.” Hobbes said and gave each bishie a kiss to make them feel better.


(( Yes that’s chapter four. ^^ Yesh I am aware Hobbes has chosen her number one bishie. I wrote these before she said that okay?! Just bare with me! ))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment