Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Death, life and love

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 5 - Death, life and love

Chapter 5 - Death, life and love
The sound of pained cries, weapons clashing and the scent and sight of cherry, red blood covered the battle-field.

Flames fired up, limiting the riders for areas to gallop. The enemy was starting to yell and try to run, because Hobbes army was noticably winning.

Nny shot down a few people then looked at Hobbes. “When are they gonna give up? When they’re all dead?” He asked. Shooting another person down. Hobbes shrugged as she stabbed her sword into an enemy bishounens gut.

“Just keep fighting!” Zim exclaimed as he shot an enemy monster, and they shrivilled into ash.

The fighting continued, and the enemy army continued to fall.

Suddenly the retreat siren for the enemies army blared across the battle-area. “We won!!!” Hobbes cried. But her cheerful smile and bright eyes faltered and she let out a small ‘oh’ as a sword sliced through her stomach.

The bishounen smirked as he withdrew his sword. Everyone turned and stared in horror as Hobbes fell to her knees, and then the ground.

The bishounen was soon dead, and Zim and Nny had made sure it was painful.


Later on Nny and Zim were sitting on either side of Hobbes in the medical tent. Ratchet was sitting at the end of the bed.
Outside everyone was crying and frowning miserably, people were hugging others in grief for Hobbes. The nurses and doctors would not allow anyone except the three bishounen in the tent with Hobbes.

Lauren was hugging Inu Yasha and she looked at his sword. She looked up and saw Sesshoumaru standing back.
She let go of Inu Yasha and ran to Sesshoumaru and gripped his top. “The Tensaiga! You can use it to heal Hobbes! Please!” She pleaded.
Sesshoumaru looked at her, then turned and walked away.

Lauren ran to him and pounded her fist agasint his back. “YOU BASTARD! WE ALL CARE ABOUT HOBBES AND YOU CAN SAVE HER! WE ALL CARE ABOUT HER DAMN IT!” Lauren yelled. Sesshoumaru turned and looked at her.
Lauren froze as she relised what she was doing. She looked up at him.

Sesshoumaru looked at her, then up at the tent at Hobbes, then shoved Lauren roughly aside and walked into the tent.

Shhnn. Sesshoumaru withdrew the Tensaiga and it evolved in his hand and began to glow.
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?” Nny yelled with Zim as Sesshoumaru plunged his sword into Hobbes cold, dead stomach.

“He did it.” Lauren gasped as she looked up.

Hobbes opened her eyes as Sesshoumaru withdrew his sword and stepped back. “What happened?” She questioned and looked around.
“YOU’RE ALIVE!!!” Nny, Zim and Ratchie yelled and they hugged Hobbes tightly as everyone else began to jump up and down and cheer.


That night there was a giant party because they had won the battle and Hobbes was alive.
Everyone was dancing cheerfully and Lauren, dressed in a blue fish kimono, noticed Sesshoumaru sitting on a cliff-edge over-looking the sea.

Lauren raced over to him. “Hey.” She smiled cheerfully.
“Hn.” He said. “May I sit with you?” Lauren asked. Sesshoumaru nodded and Lauren sat down.
“Thanks for saving Hobbes.” Lauren said. Sesshoumaru nodded.
Sesshoumaru turned and looked at the celebration. “Why are they so happy? We won the battle, not the war.” “I think we’ll settle for the battle.” Lauren laughed. ‘So cheerful.’ Sesshoumaru wondered, looking at Lauren who was smiling out at the crashing waves.
‘So pretty.’ He mused as Lauren brushed some of her fringe back to her ears with her messy hair.
‘So eased.’ Lauren wrapped her arms around her knees.
‘I want her...’ Lauren relised Sesshoumaru was watching her. “Sessho-sama? Is something wrong?” Lauren asked, concerned, but then Sesshoumaru grabbed her and forced his lips upon hers. He forced his tounge into her mouth and licked hungrily at her tounge.
Lauren struggled in Sesshoumarus arms to get away from him when a voice called out. “Lauren?” Sesshoumaru let go of Lauren and they turned to see Inu Yasha, looking in shock at his half-brother and the girl he loved.
“Inu Yasha I can explain!” Lauren pleaded, standing up. But Inu Yasha fled. “No! Inu Yasha wait!” Lauren yelled but he was gone. “Ah!” Lauren yelled, agrivated. Then she did the only thing she could do.
SLAP!
She smacked Sesshoumaru across the face and ran off to find Inu Yasha.
Sesshoumaru paused. He had fallen for this girl, and he wasn’t going to lose her. Especially to his brother!
He followed her.

Inu Yasha was bathing in the hot spring. He stared miserably at the waters. He loved Lauren so much, she wouldn’t do this to him. But how?
“Inu Yasha...” He turned to see Lauren standing by the hot-spring, head bowed.
“Lauren.” Inu Yasha said, looking at her.
“Inu Yasha, I’m sorry for what you saw. He kissed me and I couldn’t get out. I’m really sorry. You deserve better then me.” Lauren said, tears trailing down her face.
Inu Yasha shook his head and walked over. He cupped her chin in his hand and raised her head to face him. “I would rather have you then anyone else.” He said and kissed her.
Lauren held him to her and returned the kiss.
“I love you.” Lauren whispered. “I love you too.” Inu Yasha answered and kissed her again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment