Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kyous victory

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 6 - Kyous victory

Chapter 6 - Kyous victory
Yuki and Kyou were talking, there voices silenced to outsiders by the ever-low tree branches.

“You love that other girl, I love Kiki. What’s the probolem?” Kyou groweled. “You know the probolem you stupid cat.” Yuki said calmly. “You cannot stay with Kiki, you have to beat me first!” “Then she’ll be mad at me because the other girl will be upset!” Kyou yelled, making a few birds fly away.
“Calm down baka neko. Hetty will understand. But do you seriously want to leave Kiki?” “NO! I’M STAYING WITH HER!” “Only if you beat me.” Yuki said determaindly.

Kyou grumbled as he leant agasint a tree. “We were enemies, then friends, and now you want me to beat the shoot out of you. What the hell’s your probolem?” “Kyou! I do not want Kiki to be miserable because of something you didn’t do anything about!” Yuki said. “Why do you care so much about me and Kiki anyway?” Kyou groweled. “Kyou. I love Hetty, and you love Kiki. With this we’re at peace.” “We’re at damn war!” “Why would you ruin a friendship along with four lovers?” Yuki finished, ignoring Kyous interuption.

Kyou thought about it. “I... I don’t wanna lose Kiki. I love her. And... And I don’t wanna be alone.” Kyou admitted quietly. “Then let me train you so you can defeat me in a fair battle. Then we can keep all this.” Yuki said just as quietly.
The two Soumas looked at eachother then embraced.

“Okay, train me. Then we’ll fight. Even if you lose a limb, or a body part. We’ll fight to keep all this!” Kyou yelled enthusiastically.

It had been ages since Kyou and Yuki had left the camp. Hetty and Kiki were worried, why would them two be so long?
Everyone in the army had gone to bed, saying goodnight to the two waiting girls.
Kiki and Hetty were waiting at the edge of the forest for there two bishounens to come back.
Although they had stayed to wait, they dozed off into a nap on the grass. But they were uruptly awoken with a victorious yell.

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The two girls watched as Kyou came sprinting from the forest, grinning. Yuki followed him, smiling as he ran.
“I DID IT! I BEAT YUKI!” Kyou yelled happily and he grabbed Kiki into a tight hug. “Wow you’re happy.” Hetty smiled as Yuki calmly sat beside Hetty and hugged her.

“You beat Yuki?” Kiki looked at Kyou. “YEAH!” He cheered.
“I’ve been training him all day, and Kyou raced me and won.” Yuki said.
Kiki grinned and was attacked by the overly happy Kyou.

“Well, we better eat and celebrate!” Hetty smiled as she stood up holding Yukis hand. “Yeah I’m starved.” Kyou grinned happily and he picked Kiki up and they walked towards the camp to get food.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment