Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Night of love ^-^

This is dedicated to Hobbes and Zim ^^

Chapter 8 - Night of love ^-^

Chapter 8 - Night of love ^-^
(( Lemon between Zim and Hobbes ^-^ I can't really tell lemon from lime much... So in this there's loving but neither take there pants off. Okay? Now, read onward if you wish. ^-^ ))

Hobbes was watching an episode of Zim as the exact same little, green alien slept on there bed.

Hobbes grinned as she watched her little lover snore in his sleep, muttering her name in his dream. Hobbes turned her attention back to the small, portable tv screen.

When the episode finished Hobbes turned off the tv and crawled into bed beside Zim, kissing him good-night on his lips, awaking him pleasently.

Hobbes smiled as Zim held her cheeks in his hands, returning her kiss.

The two continued kissing and Hobbes rolled on her back, then Zim slipped his tounge agasint her lips.

Hobbes giggled slightly as Zim left her lips and kissed her face, kissing her nose, cheeks, forehead and between her eyes feather lightly but lovingly.

Zim took the buttons of Hobbes pajama top and muttered something, most likely cursing the stupid round pieces of plastic, before he managed to undo them.

A sudden gasp emitted from Hobbes as Zim lowered his kisses down her neck, past her collar bone and against her breast.

“Zim!” She squeled, gripping the smaller aliens waist. Zim smiled and continued to kiss her, worshipping her torso.

Hobbes bit her lip and removed Zims upper top. She smiled at his bare chest and stroked it with one hand, her other hand on his back.

Zim smiled at the affectionate touch and kissed Hobbes lips.

The kiss lasted until both lovers were frantic for breath, about to faint if they didn’t get air.
They broke apart and smiled at eachother before crawling under the covers, cuddling.

“Love you Zim.” Hobbes whispered.
“Love you Hobbes.” Zim muttered and the two slipped into dream-land.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hobbes on August 27, 2004, 7:19:45 AM

hobbes on
hobbesOH MY GAWD YOU REALLY DID MY HEART GO BOOM BOOM GIRL YOU ROCK!!!! please drew more like this!!! THIS IS TERRIFFIC!!!! could you do sumthing like this with me and nny too??? gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd you so rock!!!! *hugs you a 100000 times* thank you for the nice felling weeeeeeee hobbes loves zim^^ *blushes* your story totally rock!!!!!!!!! keep up toe BRILL work!