Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fade

Ok, just a little poem that sux about Lenne and Shuyin. Enjoy...

Chapter 1 - Fade

Chapter 1 - Fade
Look me in the eye,Let me see you one last time;I won''t be here much longer,So turn your face to mine.Hold me close to you now,Never let me go;I''m trying to keep you stable,But the tears are starting to flow.I want to tell you something,But not just anything;The last words I will say to youHave to mean everything..."I''ll miss you way too much,I wish we could''ve stayed;But now there''s no other choice,Together...we shall fade."Please don''t look so sad,Your eyes are making me weak;I know how much it hurts,But then you start to speak..."It''s ok, don''t be scared,It''s fine, go ahead and cry;I''ll still love you forever...Even after I die."Oh no, here comes the moment,The neverending pain;But wait a second...I''m right here...All that''s there is a bloodstain.Then I hear you calling,And then I see your face;You rush over and hold me close,As we drift off to space.You turn to me and smile,A smile my life had made;Then I hear you whisper..."Together...we did fade."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment