Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finally back...

This is what I think should/could be an ending! Small spoiler but barely!

Chapter 1 - Finally back...

Chapter 1 - Finally back...
After Sora locked Riku and Mickey inside Kingdom Hearts, he saw Kairi on the island, afraid of what was happening.

"I'll meet you back at the island!" Sora yelled out while running towards her.

"Don't leave me, Sora!" Kairi cried out loud.

"I'll meet you there! I promise!" Sora said, un-able to jump onto the floating away Destiny Island.

"Sora, I lov..." Kairi was cut off by the sight of the falling and sparkling stars that looked like glitter. Kairi then closed her eyes, holding back her tears.

Sora looked up and closed his eyes putting his hand that wasn't holding his keyblade on his heart, thinking of Kairi. One of the burning sparkles fell on Sora's forehead which made this freezing cold feeling splash on him...

~~~~~*****~~~~~

"Sora, Falling asleep on the job again!" Kairi said with a giant grin on her face. A small wave hit Sora again on his head.

"Wha, wha, wha!?!?!?!" Sora said, opening his eyes as fast as he could.

Just then Riku walked by,"You haven't done differently, Kairi." He said, sitting on the sand right next to Sora.

"So you've noticed!" Kairi said. Smiling bigger than possible.

"Sora get ready soon. We gotta look for more supplies if we wanna leave Destiny Island soon." Riku said getting up while giving Kairi the 'Let's go' head gesture.

Sora then got up to a sitting position. "Was this all a dream, or not?" He thought to him-self. He shook his head and said softly out loud," It must have been, it couldn't possibly be real, can it? No it can't..." Sora then put his hand to the side to feel the soft sand when he felt this cold, hard, metal rod. Sora gasped ,"My keyblade!" He picked it up and but it against the sunlight. "Maybe, just maybe..." He stood up and ran towards his friends, getting ready for his NEW journey...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Onua19Nuvok on August 27, 2005, 11:49:02 AM

Onua19Nuvok on
Onua19NuvokI love it! I still ahven't beaten KH, but I've seen the ending movie, and I'm not a huge fan of it. Write more!