Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The FUNNY ending!

This is what I think should/could be an ending! Small spoiler but barely!

Chapter 2 - The FUNNY ending!

Chapter 2 - The FUNNY ending!
OK, it will start out the same as the first chapter, so when you see these things, (~*~*~) My new part has started for you people who are too lazy to READ IT AGAIN! lol, jk peeps. Sorry about the spelling mistakes!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Story*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After Sora locked Riku and Mickey inside Kingdom Hearts, he saw Kairi on the island, afraid of what was happening.

"I'll meet you back at the island!" Sora yelled out while running towards her.

"Don't leave me, Sora!" Kairi cried out loud.

"I'll meet you there! I promise!" Sora said, un-able to jump onto the floating away Destiny Island.

"Sora, I lov..." Kairi was cut off by the sight of the falling and sparkling stars that looked like glitter. Kairi then closed her eyes, holding back her tears.

Sora looked up and closed his eyes putting his hand that wasn't holding his keyblade on his heart, thinking of Kairi. One of the burning sparkles fell on Sora's forehead which made this freezing cold feeling splash on him...

~~~~~*****~~~~~

"Sora, Falling asleep on the job again!" Kairi said with a giant grin on her face. A small wave hit Sora again on his head.

"Wha, wha, wha!?!?!?!" Sora said, opening his eyes as fast as he could.

Just then Riku walked by,"You haven't done differently, Kairi." He said, sitting on the sand right next to Sora.

"So you've noticed!" Kairi said. Smiling bigger than possible.

"Sora get ready soon. We gotta look for more supplies if we wanna leave Destiny Island soon." Riku said getting up while giving Kairi the 'Let's go' head gesture.

Sora then got up to a sitting position. "Was this all a dream, or not?" He thought to him-self. He shook his head and said softly out loud," It must have been, it couldn't possibly be real, can it? No it can't..."

~*~*~

He then put his hand to feel the soft sand when he felt this hard yet soft fruit. "A paupou fruit! Kairi must have dropped it for me when she came here!" Sora picked it up and chomped it down so they could be intertwined faster then all of a sudden Riku walked by on the ledge near Wakka and Selphie.

"Hey Sora, have you seen my half eaten paupou fruit? I think I dropped it here somewhere when I came to talk to you. Funny, huh?" Riku said in a worried yet happy laugh.

Sora gasped and gulped fast. "Uh yeah, that is funny...." Sora tried throwing up the fruit.

"You ok Sora? You act like you did something really stupid! What's wrong?" Riku inquired.

"Uh... Riku..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Well this is better than my other fanfic so sorry if it bad. BYE!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Onua19Nuvok on August 27, 2005, 11:50:14 AM

Onua19Nuvok on
Onua19NuvokHa ha awesome! I like it more than the first one!