Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Confrontation

This is pretty good... What happens when Alucard kidnaps an inoccent child? Her friends come to kick his butt off corse!! LOL!

Chapter 1 - Confrontation

Chapter 1 - Confrontation
Chapter One



It was an ordinary day, until I got a call on my cell.

"Hello?" I said.

"Help! It's Alucard!!!! He's back for the rest of us!!!" Angie screamed.

"Get out of there Angie!!! Hurry!" I shouted, sounding a bit panicked.

"No! Get away from me you demo-.........." silence followed.

"Angie! Are you there?" I said.

No reply.

"Oh my god..." I stammered.

I was taken back; it wasn't that easy to take down Angie... what could have happened? I quickly phoned Kiki and Diana. My phone was three way so I could tell them both the story.

"Guys! You won’t believe what's happened! Angie's gone!" I said.

"Wait, hold on a sec. What do you mean "gone." Diana said.

"Alucard is not dead! He's back and he got Angie!!!!" I cried. I had never felt so helpless in my life.

"Oh my gosh.... is this some kind of sick joke!!!" Kiki screamed, obviously hoping that for some reason we would have done such a cruel thing.

"No..." I said.

It was a long time before anything was said. I could here Kiki sobbing on the other line.

"So what do we do?" Diana asked.

"We find and bring back Angie!" I said.

"But where... how?" Kiki asks.

"I have a pretty good idea where." I said.

Just one hour after that dreadful phone call Kiki, Diana and I were standing in front of a castle.

"Are you ready?" I said.

"Yeh...." was the reply.

As we walked into the castle the first smell that came to great us was rotting flesh.

"EWWWW!" Kiki said disgusted.

"I know." Diana said.

We walked down a long passage way covered in pictures of really old people from the ninetieth century. The hall took a steep turn to the right and then to the left. After a while we reached a steep decline, which emitted such a fowl smell that I felt as though I were going to be sick.

But we couldn't turn back now, so we ventured down into the depth of the castle.

At the end of the incline there was a round room with a doorway at the end. The room was filled with coffins.

I motioned for Kiki and Diana to be extra quit, so as not to wake the creatures within the wooden confinements. As they tiptoed across the room Diana sneezed.

Everything was eerie still as we waited for something to happen. Seeing nothing we headed to the doorway again. We stopped dead in our tracks as we heard one of the coffin lids slide of. In just moments one lid was thousands and we were surrounded by the living dead. They lunged at us and seized Kiki and Diana, but I managed to squirm away.

"Run for it!" They cried.

"What about you!" I said.

"Whe'll be fine, just go!" Kiki said.

The creatures were starting to get close, so I nodded and ran for my life. I went through the door and slammed in shut just as the dead people were about to grab me. I looked at my surroundings and saw what would have been a throne room. And in the throne was Alucard, looking quite satisfied with himself.

"Your friends aren't here to help you. What will you do now Luna Ucheha?" He asked swirling his glass of blood in his hand.

“Give her back,” I said.

I stared into Alucard’s ghastly face.

“Alucard, give her back now!” I screamed.

He just sat in his so called “throne”.

“Why should I?” he sneered.

I completely ignored him.

“Alucard if you don’t give her back I’ll............”

“You’ll what?” he said. A fine smirk grew on his face.

Well to be perfectly honest I was stumped.

"I'll.... uh..... make you wish you were never born?" I said, honestly surprised at what I had just said.

"Ha! You can't touch me!" He sneered.

I felt trapped. I just wanted to curl up and disappear off of the face of the Earth.

"Besides, even if you do manage to escape... you'll never be safe. Every day you'll go to sleep wondering if I would be back, waiting for you in every shadow."

It was a long pause before I broke the silence.

"I'd rather die then fear scum like you." I said.


He pulled out his Modified 454 Casull made from melting Lancaster Cathedral’s silver cross, used with blessed exploding bullets, and shot right above my head. The shot was five Inches above me and it still almost knocked me down! A little closer and it would have blown my head off!!

“Don’t mess with me child!” he yelled.

“Is someone loosing his temper?” I taunted. I felt I was gaining control of the situation.

He pointed his gun at me and fired again. This shot was different though. It was heading strait for me! I leapt to the right just in time. But as I jumped the bullet skimmed my leg. A bolt of pain went through my body. I looked down at the wound. My skin was mangled. Warm blood trickled down my leg.

“ow!" I gasped.

“If that bullet were a little closer...... no don’t think about that. Think of a way to rescue your friends AND get out alive.” I thought.

“You actually dodged it!” he said it like he couldn’t believe it. “The last person I shot at blew to smithereens. It was quite fun to watch.”

The look in his eyes told me he was telling the truth and if I didn’t get out soon he’d hit me sooner or later. And if I didn’t act quickly it would be sooner.

“After all... I can’t dodge them forever and he knows it.” I thought.

I pictured the look of panic on his last victims face as the bullet hit him. I cringed at the thought of that happening to me. “Everyone has a weakness though. And when I find it.......”

The gun shot interrupted my thoughts. The bullet zoomed by me, just centimeters away, and sent me flying back.

"To close!" I thought, "That was too close!"

Blood trickled down my forehead. I was shacking and was barely able to stand. My legs threatened to collapse under me, and the wound on my leg hadn't stopped bleeding... I was losing too much blood.

"You should have just stayed home and played with your dolls!" He taunted.

My body was trembling all over. I was panicking.

A smile spread across his face, his fangs sparkling in the light of the torches that hung from the wall.

"I'm surprised a beast like you could even smile." I stammered, my voice shacking.

"It's a rare smile, indeed." He replied.

My legs gave way and I collapsed.

He pointed his gun at me, and began to pull the trigger.

“What would my friends think....? I’ve failed them.” I thought.

I couldn’t bare it. Just the thought of failing my friends. The look on their faces when they were informed. What would happen to them? Alucard started to pull the trigger.

“Stop!” I pleaded. “I know a way were we can both have a chance.” I stammered.

I had caught his interest.

“Make me an obstacle course. As dangerous as you’d like. If I get through it you let me and my friends leave without ANYBODY trying to stop us.”

“And if you lose?” Alucard asked, his gun still pointed at me.

“I don’t plan to, but if I lose you get TWO things. My friends............. and you get to watch me die a slow, painful death.” I answered.

His eyes glowed in delight.

“That’ll give him something to look forward to....... the vampire."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment