Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A not-so-happy reunion

This is pretty good... What happens when Alucard kidnaps an inoccent child? Her friends come to kick his butt off corse!! LOL!

Chapter 2 - A not-so-happy reunion

Chapter 2 - A not-so-happy reunion
Chapter Two



After that I was dragged to a cell. I think it was #58. And all along the way I heard moans of sadness, cries of terror, and shrieks of pain. I could only hope that my friends weren’t one of the voices.

“This is a loony bin,” I thought, ”A death house, and a torture chamber.”

The vampire minions opened the rusted door and shoved me in.

“Enjoy this minute with your friends...” the scared faced one said. “It’ll be your last if the boss is setting up the course.”

The door slammed shut, I could hear them bolting the door on the other side.

"Oh no! They caught you!!!" Kiki said, obviously shocked.

"I know... just be happy I'm here...." I said quietly.

"Guess who's here." Diana said.

"Who?" I asked.

Kiki and Diana looked at the corner of the cell.

"Angie!" I cried.

I was so shocked to see my friend that I almost cried out in joy, almost. I walked over to her.

"I'm so sorry Luna.... It’s all my fault.... please.... please forgive me..." Angie sobbed quietly.

"It's fine. We're going to get out of here." I said.

"OH MY GOD!! LUNA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LEG!!!?" Kiki screamed.

I looked down at my leg. I had almost forgotten about the wound.

"Oh.... well.... let’s just say Alucard gun has "explosive" bullets." I said.

"Tell us what happened!" Diana and Kiki said.

So I told them. It took about two minutes and by that time their eyes were as big as tennis balls! Even Angie had stopped crying and come over to the group to listen to the horror story I had to tell. By the end of the story I thought they were going to explode with all the questions they gave me; like "Did it hurt?" and "Why do you think he's back?".

And at the end Angie said, "Do you really think that he's going to let us off easy with this obstacle thingy mabob?"

"Well, I know it's not going to be easy..." I said.

Then the cell door slammed open, and Alucard was standing right outside the door. The sight of him made us all jump. All was quit until Alucard spoke.

"It's time, Luna Ucheha."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment