Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Talking with a demon

This is pretty good... What happens when Alucard kidnaps an inoccent child? Her friends come to kick his butt off corse!! LOL!

Chapter 3 - Talking with a demon

Chapter 3 - Talking with a demon
Silence followed; everybody’s eyes got as big as cucumbers, it was kind of okward. Every one was silent as I stood up and walked by Alucard. The only word uttered was a "good luck" from Angie.

As we walked down the hall all that could be heard was our own echoing footsteps.

"Why didn't you run while you had the chance?" Alucard asked, his voice dangerously calm and quit.

"Because to do that would mean abandoning all a have in life, my very meaning of existence." I answered.

"But doesn't it matter to you if could lose your life." Alucard said.

"No!" I screamed, "I would never do it! No one could pay me enough to do such a horrible thing..." I trailed off.

He looked down at me, his red eyes gleaming in the torch light.

"Gosh! He's huge!! He must be at least 6'7!!!" I thought.

"Such a young age... to make such a life changing decision... you could always come with me." He said.

I almost choked on air.

"Ok; look dude. Don’t make this "a moment"!" I said, waving my hands franticly in the air; I looked down to hide him from seeing me blushing.

He started laughing hysterically, as if what I said was the funniest thing he ever saw. Then he reached into his crimson jacket and pulled out a roll of bandages. He tossed them to me.

"You might want to stop the bleeding." He said.

I almost forgot that he was a vampire.

"How stupid of me to not realize this sooner!" I thought.

"...Thank you...." I stammered, shocked by his sudden change to kindness.
We were walking down the hall, well I was kind of hopping since I had to wrap up my leg, when a thought came to me.
“Hey Alucard, why did you kidnap Angie? I mean, if it’s because of what happened last time… that was totally not my fault! And one more thing, why do you care what happens to me!” I blurted out.
He started laughing hysterically.
“I’ll give you a hint,” He said, “What do vampires need to live?”
“Well… uh…. Duh…. Blood!” I said.
“I think that clue was good enough for you to figure it out.” He said, a grin beginning to spread across his face.
“You mean… when you said “come with you” you meant… oh my gosh!” I said, waving my arms in the air.
"Your the strangest human I’ve ever met!!!" He laughed, doubling over from the pain in his sides.
I shot a glare his way, meaning to make him stop laughing at me, but quickly had to suppress a giggle from escaping my lips. Then I suddenly thought about the course, about my odds of survival, and that stopped me right in my tracks. I no longer felt happy... but intensely dissatisfied with what I had done with my life. Sensing my discomfort, Alucard shut up immediately and looked curiously in my direction.
"What are you thinking?" He asked, all traces of his laughing fit eliminated from his face.
"If I wanted you to know I wouldn’t have thought them...." I growled.
"Your worried, aren't you?" He didn't ask, he knew. It was almost like he could read my expressions like I was an open book... it felt weird.
"No... just strangely dissatisfied..." I murmured.
"Don't worry kiddo'. I didn't go THAT hard on you... mostly because I like your spunk... your determination...." He trailed off, starring off into space.
"Don’t need your sympathy...." I retorted, strangely feeling a little embarrassed, ticked off, and sad at the same time.
He looked over and smiled at me, making me blush a deep crimson. I looked away quickly, hoping he didn't notice. No such luck.
He was still smiling at me, but his eyes were mocking me… I just wanted to punch that smug look off his face, but… whatever. I needed to save my strength for what was coming.
“I leave you here,” he stated, then disappeared into the shadows.
I spun around, but he was already gone. I felt a little uneasy, I mean, I never did like being in dark halls all by myself… But now, it kind of felt like someone was waiting for me… waiting for me to make a move. This thought filled me with fear. I was always the chicken of the group.
“Well,” I thought, “Time to face this challenge head on… there’s no turning back now.”
And with new strength I stepped into the lightless hallways in front of me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment