Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - THE TRIFORCE

THE CRASH HAS JUST BEGIN, i put this on sonic stories cos he is the main character.

Chapter 1 - THE TRIFORCE

Chapter 1 - THE TRIFORCE
DISCLAIMER: (i type it correctly? lol) i dont own any character in here and you know the rest, period.

Autor note: this is a crash of toons, as the title says, im putting it on sonic the hedgehog stories being sonic the main character.... enjoy!




it was a sunny bright day in mushroom kingdom, flowers were more colorfull and clouds where almost gone...

Mario was standing in the front of the mushroom castle, with both hands toghether holding 3 white roses, nervious to give them to the princess, his voice was soft..

"princess!!" --no response

"hey princess come here!!!" -- not even crickets -.-"

as he stopped wishpering, cos that is what he was doing, a laugh was made inside the castle, mario was wondering why he was talking with so much detail, so he entered, just to see the hero of time, Link, under his knees in front of the blond, pink-dressed princess.

"and thats why im here your highness" he said
"well theres Mario, i hope he will be of great help"
the italian plumber walked to the end of the principal hall to speak with "him"

"whats the problem?"
"well, let me explain"

----- Flashback -----

baloons, and colors where all over the castle town, people where celebrating 10 years without any sort of danger, or trouble. ganon was defeated forever...

the princess got the idea to put the sacred triforce in a museum, so people could be closer to the gods... much of the worries of the rest of the soldiers, that know that any moment a new evil vould arrise..

the day came, and as the princess put the triforce on its special sanctuary, full of gold with dozens of pearls;
BOOM! an explosion!
behind the smoke it passed a black thunder, at his super fast speed, everyone could only see a black fur (yes he is who u think) just to go up a hill to a giant sphere like base.. Now, the princess called his hero of time to retrieve the triforce, no matter how, or when.....

----- End Flashback -----

Link told everything to the moustached guy, why he was in the mushroom kingdom? to ask for help...

"ok we are ready to go when you want, green guy"
"ok, we have no time to waste"

the hyrulean grabbed his ocarina and played a song, thus making them both dissapear in a very bright light

miles and mile away in the hyrule territory the light passed by, thus dropping both heroes to the castle main yard, just to find princess Zelda in there

"Link!" the princess yelled and just ran to take the green guy`s hand.
"princess, i have found some help, he is Mario, from the mushroom kingdom"
"well looks like you and the princess are very close" said mario in a playfull tone, realising both of the hyruleans that they were hands-locked they just jumped in opposite directions.

"well" said Zelda, blushing " whatever, how can you help us Mario?"

as the princess heared what she wanted to know, a pink cloud formed from nowhere, just to show the word "POOF!"
on yellow letters, who can it be?

END CHAPTER 1

autor commentary: if you are intelligent (and watch nickelodeon xP) you will instantly know who it is, anyways , the blue blur will came on chapter 2, hey! remember the best is for the last ^^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment