Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Blue

THE CRASH HAS JUST BEGIN, i put this on sonic stories cos he is the main character.

Chapter 2 - Blue

Chapter 2 - Blue
"WHEEEEEEE!!! finaly we are in Dimsdale´s beach!!!!" said the high-pitched cosmo´s voice

"its not a beach you dumbass is a castle, a veeeeery biiiig castle!!" a purple t-shirted boy said

in the second this came to Link ears, he fastly unfolded the sacred Master Sword
and in a blink it was running at full speed to the brown haired kid

"NO! STOP! I... I... I KNOW! I WISH FOR A MAGIC SHIELD!!!!"

POOF! Timmy close his eyes, waiting for the worst and link preparing to protect his gir..... princess from any danger

for surprise of both there was no sound... silence.... as they both open their eyes they only saw a red cap flying, teared apart.

"would you calm down please???" mario was stoping the slash with his hand (omg)

"we need to listen and talk before attack, (remember the moral kidz!!!) who are you?"

"my name is Timmy Turner, and i have been brought here by accident" said the kid, still fearing the elf

"ok, we need all the help we can get, would you help us on our quest?"

"well, we have until monday (no vicky yay!) meh no problem!, also, it cant be too far from here....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are we there?"

"no"

"are we there?"

"no"

"are we there?"

"no!"

"are we there?"

"NO"

"are we there?"

"NO!!!"

"are we.."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD DAMN IT STUPID KID I WILL TELL YOU WHEN WE ARE THERE!"

"sheesh, this guy is getting to my nerves" said Link giving a firm look at Timmy.

as our "heroes" are traveling through the Gerudo desert, they where being watched by none other than Eggman.

"hmph! these fools think they can defeat me this time, well i have the perfect weapon, am i right, dexter?"

"im down here you lardball -.-U" said the shorty.. (dexter: WHAT?!!!) ok ok the evil (dexter: yay!) genius.

"all we need eggman, is to entertain those idiots until the master doomsday wtfOmgyayishrapapatheraper machine is ready"

........ back to the idio... our heroes............

"look what is that?!!!"

"looks like a... pink grease ball?!!!"

"no u idiot its a fluffy tennis ball"

"what are you talking about is a strawberry icecream ball"

"shut up already!!!! how in this friggin world is an icecream ball gona ride a yellow star -.-"

(A/N: umm... for those that u havent noticed, its kirby)

"PREPARE TO DIE USELESS LIFE FORMS" (wtf he talks)

"never!" link maked a quick sword slash that collided with kirby energy sword making a huge spark ball.

then the real battle begun... ápdfhioásidjgóainmfpoaijsd´fiah´pdfpgja´sdfpkdfpg´káfgjpasiodfgsdjiaoñisfdjg
( FAST FOWARD FOR YOUR LAZYNESS, THEY FIGHTED BRAVELY AND SUPERB-ISH JUST SING PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME YAY )

"mmm.... who would guess that kirby guy would be so delicious" said cosmo

"i cant believe we are eating him" timmy said, anyway eating kirby´s "arm"

just in then a very loud sound started, and they just saw a giant robot falling in front of them having a giant "D" on it (does these guys know about something called originality?)

"prepare to perish, you poor life beings"

in a flash, the robot was destroyed, sliced in two, by a very bright thunder

as the dust dissapeared a golden sparkling hedgehog got up between rounds of electricity,but that would not last much, as the hedgehog turned blue, and fainted... with the robot on top of him.....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment