Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Link has grown up and decided to go to a new world. But Link does not know is this world is already filled with evil that is destroying the land. Link has a new journey ahead of him who will help him. New world, and new characters maybe a new love.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


Legend of Zelda: Nivantay The Dark World



Prologue



Over time all was almost forgotten Ganondorfs near reign was faltered by one hero. His name was Link famed all around Hyrule. Yet soon days got long and evil left all the land. Link grew to his older self free from most of the journeys of evil. Seventeen finally he decided to venture off. And here begins our tale…



Link was at Lon-Lon Ranch gearing up Epona for the trip. Malon was returning from the house with some freshly cooked food.

“Why do you want to leave?” asked Malon seeming concerned.

“Haven't I explained myself enough already,” but as he saw the face Malon was making he explained, “After that year of finding a portal in Hyrule I thought there would be more and there is, so I want to see these other lands.”

“But what if something horrible goes on like what happened before it sounded awful.”

“It was awful Malon, but I'm seventeen and I can take better care of myself now,” Link sighed and looked strait into Malons eyes, “So don't you worry I'll come back.”

Malon then put on a smile, and gave him the food.

“This will only last a week if your careful.”

“Yeah your foods to good to let last two days,” he smelled the aroma, but quickly packed it trying not to be tempted to eat it right then and there.

Link and Epona rode up to the gate of Lon-Lon Ranch all ready to go. Malon looked sad, but hugged him tightly and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. And he was off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gohstann on February 27, 2006, 6:34:17 AM

gohstann on
gohstann(sticks out tung) so what if I took for ever to coment this?
LOL Its good. When ya gana update?