Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - do you love me?

THE FIRST PhD FICCIE EVA ON THIS SITE!! w00t!!

pairing: sang/mordicus

Chapter 1 - do you love me?

Chapter 1 - do you love me?
do you love me?





sang was outside of deamon school hades,sitting on the roof. it was night and everyone had gone to bed,

except sang,who was thinking about what hendu-kyung had said to her before he was obliterated.


*Flashback*


"you're never gonna be a demon you brat!" hendu was half alive,on the floor in pain from recieving a blast through the stomach.

"i AM a demon!" sang shouted with hatred in her voice. she was kneeling on the floor,also in pain but not as heavily damaged as hendu.

"you where.....for about 15 minutes!" hendu spat at her.

"I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!" sang screamed,she was 1 inch away from tearing hendu into shreads.

"heh,maybe not.but just remember this....your just a stupid annoying brat who will never be a demon!!" hendu said.

"THATS IT!!" sang shouted as she finished hendu off.

the other monsters watched in shock.......


*end flashback*


this flashback kept on replaying in sangs head like a movie. sang shook her head to try and get rid of it, but it was no use.

she looked up at the huge full moon,then she heard a wolfs howl. it was lukan, he was still in his pajamas,howling at the yellow moon.

sang giggled,'how silly of lukan to do such a thing!'sang thought. but before she could tell lukan he was still in his pjs, she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders.

sang gave a tiny yelp as she turned around to see...


mordicus


"damn,will you chill for a second?" mordicus said,as he crossed his arms. sang blushed,embarassed that she had screamed.

"i was.....um.." sang started, struggling to find what she would say next.

mordicus glanced at her"why are you out of bed?"

sang flushed an even deeper shade of red.'crap!'she though'now im tosted for sure!'she waited for mordicus to go get the principle but he didn't.instead,he was also looking at the moon.

"you where thinking abot what he said to you hm?" he looked at her.

"yeah"

mordicus grinned,"you know what he said is not true"

sang turned to look at him,her eyes meeting his."i-its not?" she stammered,trying to hide the fact that she was blushing even more but failing.

mordicus turned away to see that lukan was still at it."of course not!" he said,turning to sang again.'shes so.....beautiful' he thought,then he started to violently shake his head trying to clear the thought.

"mordicus"

"yeah?"

"do you love me?" this hit him like a shower of bricks. he was red in the face and was sweating.

"huh?" mordicus said,trying to pretend that he had not heard her.

sang grew more confident."i said..do you love me?"

mordicus knew that it was not a dream..it was real,and he was even more red in the face now.

he imbraced sang in a tight hug."yes...i do"

sang all of the sudden started jumping with joy,mordicus couldent help but laugh.

sang hugged mordicus,who looked at her......


then they met in a deep,loving kiss.



end!!!! ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment