Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Fragile Flower

I decided to write this based on my made-up character in the Lupin RPGs that I'm in!

Chapter 1 - Fragile Flower

Chapter 1 - Fragile Flower


The Diary of Lucy Daisuke-Ishikawa - Fragile Flower



My name is Lucy Daisuke-Ishikawa. I'm 16 years old and I live with my parents. I love my parents to death and I'm glad that they're my parents. But there's something else. I was adopted. Yep, adopted…right when I was a newborn. And my parents are very famous indeed, well…OK, wanted. You see, my parents are gay. I have two of the most loving dads ever. My Dad is Jigen Daisuke, and my Father is Goemon Ishikawa. And I'm Lucy Daisuke-Ishikawa. Crazy, huh? Well, sometimes. I also have a famous uncle, who is a master thief and an awesome master of disguise. I'm proud to say that my uncle is none other than Lupin the 3rd! And my older cousin is Kyle Kime. I love my family a lot, as well as my friends. Even though I love my parents, sometimes it's a bit hard to be a Daisuke-Ishikawa. I have two names to uphold. The Daisukes are…well, I'm not sure about my Dad's side of the family. But the Ishikawas, my Father's side of the family, are a long line of Japanese samurai, which I think is so cool! Growing up, my life was awesome. I had everything I could ever want. It was no worries all the way. Well, up till my 16th birthday, that is. My 16th birthday was pure hell and I had to spend a few days at the hospital…all because I first went and stole my Father's bottle of Sake and drank the whole thing…then after awhile I went upstairs to my parent's bedroom and found Dad's Scotch and drank all of that too. I didn't know what I was thinking or doing. I was just feeling very very depressed that day and needed to drown my sorrows. I drowned them alright. But eventually I got through it and my Dad stopped his drinking, which was a good thing. What happens next? Who knows…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

artgirl101 on February 13, 2006, 3:39:23 PM

artgirl101 on
artgirl101Short,but GREAT!!! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Inspector__Zenigata on January 24, 2005, 5:14:48 PM

Inspector__Zenigata on
Inspector__ZenigataI know what happens next! Some one kidnaps a band :)