Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Special Presentation

This was taken from one of my favorite scenes in this RPG I'm in.

Chapter 2 - A Special Presentation

Chapter 2 - A Special Presentation


Lucy Daisuke-Ishikawa meets The Pillows - Chapter 2: A Special Presentation



As I finished putting away the dishes, I looked up at the clock. *Crap!* I thought. It was already 11:00PM, and I had to get to school tomorrow! I rushed to my bedroom and I read the chapters that I needed to read for my Science class. When I was finally done with everything, it was about 1:30AM. I headed downstairs. My parents were watching a romance movie together. I sighed and thought of how beautiful my parents were whenever they were together, just the two of them. Noticing the commercial break, I watched from the shadows as I saw my Dad give my Father a long, sweet, tender kiss. I sighed romantically. It was so cool to watch my parents kiss, I felt happy for them both. Checking the clock, it was nearing 2AM, so I rushed upstairs and changed into my pajamas - also black - then I rushed back downstairs and said goodnight to my parents. They each gave me a kiss and hug and I went back upstairs to my room to get some sleep. The next morning, I woke up a little early…so I got up and got dressed and made sure I had everything ready for school. Then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Not wanting to disturb my parents, I got some cereal for myself and watched some TV. Then it was off to school. I put on my backpack and walked to the bus stop and waited, the bus came and in a matter of minutes I was at school. I met up with my friend Rei. “Hi Rei!” I called out to him. I had chosen to wear what I always wore, my favorite black t-shirt that said `The Pillows' and had a picture of the band on the front. As we were walking to our classroom, I spotted a sign saying that there was going to be a Special Presentation at the gym. I then said “Rei, uh…do you know anything about this special presentation at the gym? I've heard everyone talk about it.” Rei answered with “No…it'll probably be another one of those things where college kids talk about how bad drugs can be or something like that.” Great. As the day wore on, we had to go to the Special Presentation after lunch. I met up with Rei and we entered the huge gym, along with the other students. As we all found a seat, we were confused. I sat in the front row alongside Rei. “What's going on?” I asked Rei. Rei just shook his head. All we students could see was a drumkit and two mic stands, and some huge speakers. *Probably another Battle of the Bands* I thought. All of a sudden the doors closed automatically, there was no way out. Then the lights dimmed. *What the hell?* I thought. Then all we heard was the intro to Funny Bunny. “NO WAY!” I screamed. *It couldn't be? Could it?* Then, the principal's voice came on through the loudspeaker: “Students, may you please welcome…The Pillows!” I joined in as the gym filled with screams and chants of “SAWAO! SAWAO!”. Then they walked out. It was them, it was really really them! I started crying like a baby. I felt a surge of pure happiness as the band played Funny Bunny live…in concert…at my school!!! Still crying, I held onto Rei…screaming wildly and crying at the same time. It was a dream come true. They played a whole set! Then, I could still feel the energy as the other students filed out, many of them were crying as I had been…some students even fainted! Then, they were there…all three of them, sitting down signing autographs and taking pictures with students! I looked over and saw Sawao Yamanaka himself. “Wow!” I said as I shook Sawao's hand. “Wow!” Since I couldn't speak Japanese, Rei acted as translator. I said “I can't believe you're actually here! I can't believe it's you, but it is! Oh my God, I love you so much Sawao Yamanaka!” And right there I hugged him. He hugged me back and I was in heaven! After a few minutes, Rei advised me that it was time to leave. “Oh Rei, please let me stay here with Sawao…please?” Rei allowed me to hold onto Sawao for a few minutes longer, then we said our goodbyes. Leaving the gym and exiting the school, I looked at the autograph I had gotten from the band, plus the picture of myself and Rei and Sawao Yamanaka. My mind whirling, I stopped walking and hugged Rei. I then looked up at him and I screamed “I GOT TO SEE THE PILLOWS! I GOT TO HOLD SAWAO! I LOVE THE PILLOWS!”



Some passersby looked at me funny…but I didn't care. I got to meet The Pillows in person and see them perform live right at my school gym! Rushing home, I raced to my room, threw down my backpack and cranked up my stereo with the beautiful music that was The Pillows. I played the song Another Morning and put it up to high volume as I danced around with pure happiness. My dream had come true. Jumping up and landing on my bed, I turned my stereo off after a few more minutes and fell asleep, dreaming of the events of the day…and Sawao Yamanaka.




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Luciado on January 31, 2006, 6:04:33 AM

Luciado on
LuciadoI would probably do the same thing. :)

Inspector__Zenigata on January 24, 2005, 5:08:46 PM

Inspector__Zenigata on
Inspector__ZenigataHey! no hugging Rei! hes for Zenigata only! :P Im kidding of course, good story, I liked you slipped rei in there. i bet he was a geek in school! *adds to favs*