Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Alone

the same rp o0fu_grl0o has posted (lost one)

Chapter 1 - Alone

Chapter 1 - Alone


o0fun_grl0o: a small girl of the age 15 suddenly washed on shore. Not dead, but merely unconscious. She laid there.



Maripossae: Tara looks out side her window from her little hut by the sea. She stretched and got herself out of bed. Tall for the age of thirteen, she is often mistaking of beginning fifteen.



o0fun_grl0o: her brother who was small but 15 rushed into her room. He was deft, so he either signed, whispered, or yelled. This time he point out the window and yelled "what is that on the beach!"



Maripossae: Tara jumped back on the bed, to get a better look. A figure was lying on the beach. “stay here she said to her brother" she grabbed her coat and slipped on her slippers as she rushed outside. When she got there, she saw a young girl about her brother's age, lying on the beach. She nudged her to see if she was dead." she is only unconscious." Tara gasped in relief. She picked up the girl and brought her in the house. She laid her on the couch and told her mom to fix some hot tea.



o0fun_grl0o: her brother, whose name was Venn, went to the girl and set a blanket upon her .for a moment he gazed at this girl with long, flowing, angel gold hair , as well as a good complection and body. He lost his breathe. She was most radiant. Then he saw his sister tell their mom to do something. "Ah”he sighed. he thought to himself, she forgot moms dead and we live alone. He ran over to her and signed "relax". Then he made the tea himself.



Maripossae: Tara wiped a tear from her eye, the thought of her mothers death still made her weep. Then she made sure the girl was comfortable. Tara studied the girl, even though she had never seen her before she looked so familiar. Why? She couldn't put her finger on it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment