Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Early Christmas Shoping

I wanted to make one cuse ever sinse i just got the game for my b-day i wanted a gun so yeah...but note i don't really have a big part and i'm not in to final fantasy i'm more of a kingdom hearts/pokemon kinda girl ya no?

Chapter 4 - Early Christmas Shoping

Chapter 4 - Early Christmas Shoping
She got up then looked around at the room then got up out of bed. She walked out the door then looked around she remembered that cid went home to day and he wasn't gonna be back for a while so this gave her time to think of a plan she walked in to the kitchen and warmed up some ramen she waited then thought, What if? she got a missleteo and used to on vincent and cid? But then thought they where not gonna fall for that but...If she could push them then maybe it'll work, she stoped thinking of her plan when she herd the ding of the mickorave stop she grabed the ramen then opened the top then took out a fork and sat dow at the tabble then thought about chirstmas it was gonna be soon. What she wanted for chirstman was...That she need to think about after she got done she got ready for the day. she went outside then saw...snow? her eye's lit up she started to walk around in it she was gonna buy something's for cid and vincent for chirstmas.

She made her way in to town then looked at the shop's they had toy's and chirstmas tree's and santa was in a shop her eye's lit up unlike most kid's oddly she still beleaved in santa many peopel said he wasn't real but she new some where out there. Santa was real she looked at all the kid's with santa she thought maybe she'd come back later when she wasn't in a rush she walked past a store then took a few step's back then saw clothes maybe they'd want that? she thought about vincent on how much clothes he war and how less cid war...but maybe they'd like it she wanted to give them three gift's at least but that seemed like it was gonna be hard she walked in to the store and looked around in to she saw a scaf it was red it looked perfect for vincent then saw a jatkect that looked like cid would like, it had a fury caller and it was borween but it wasn't puffy it was perfect it kinda looked like something he'd where anyway she picked them out and put them on the conter the casher looked at her then smiled

Casher:"Doing som early chirstman shoping?"

Jordan:"Yeah."

Casher:"Ok, that gonna come up to....100 gil for the scaf and 150 for the coat"

Jordan:"okies." jordan said then took out some gil for her it wasn't to much. 250 gil wasn't alot to her she took care of bad guy's alot and had way more gil and saveing's.

Casher:"Have a good day and Happy chirstmas" the lady smiled

Jordan:"you to thank's" she smiled back then got the bag's with the coat and scaf in it then walked out the door on to a another shop. She walked bye a shop it had puppy's and other pet's she smiled at them then remebmered she'd need to go do shoping, she walked by some food shop's that had all sort's of goodie's the looked yummy she looked at the food then a cold wind woke her up. she walked to a gift place to rap the gift's up after that she went back to vincent's house she remembered there was no tree...so she took the gift's up to her room mostly cuse vincent or cid never buged her in her room, well just once. Then took off her jatkect and head band sat them on the chair to dry off, she got a pen and papper and sat down on the chair where her clothes where drying then put the papper on the desk then wrote down what she wanted for christmas.

The Note read: 'Dear Santa, I want a b b gun and this game i saw it's called silent hill and a pet any kind will be good with me and if you can i really want an air ship like cid's and if you can, could you get them some stuff to? thank's santa. ~ Jordan Star.'
After that she smiled at the note then remember there was a santa at a store and a book shop by it then desided to go so she got her snow thing's back on then walked out the door she saw vincent then said.

Jordan:"When's the chirstmas tree gonna be put up?"

Vincent: didn't looked like he new either but he remember the chirstmas box's in the celler "soon."

Jordan:"cool" she smiled then wennt down stair's "I'm gonna see santa be back later" she said then shut the door, she walked to the store, she was outside it she peeked in and saw Santa, she opend the door then got in line soon it was her turn to meet santa. she sat down on his lap.

Santa:"what's you name little girl?" he smiled

Jordan:"Jordan star" she smiled back

Santa:"What would you like for chirsmas?" he smiled then looked at her

Jordan:"Well i did want alota stuff but what i really want a pet i don't really care what it is...and a air ship!"

Santa:"A air ship? anything else?"

Jordan:"I have these firend's named vincent and cid they really like each other i can tell but i think there to scared to hook up with each other so if you can could you get them to hook up?"

Santa:"That's a big gift but i'll see what i can do."

Jordan:"thank's" she smiled then smiled again for the photo they took. she got the pic then walked next door in to the book shop she looked around and saw alota book's then walked in to the maze what seemed like then looked at each book she saw alota book she sat in the book store for almost three hour's reading she thought she should go back now...she payed for the book's then walked back to vincent's it took her a bit to get back the snow got woser she finely got back she shut the door then sighed in releave not to be out there vincent was no where to be seen she didn't mind really, then walked back up the stair's up to her room took off her jatkect and head band she was ice cold and hungery she put the book's away then walked down stair's in to the kichen she looked around for something to eat but all her ramen cup's where eatin already she looked around more but nothing...then sat down the dinning chair looking at the wall she wanted to eat something with out going out and buying something this is why she wanted a air ship so she didn't have to walk. then she herd vincent comeing in to the kitchen he looked then said.

Vincent:"back already?"

Jordan:"it's cold out there!" Jordan said rubing her arm's trying to get warm.

Vincent: he didn't say anything until "Hungry?" she noded then a while past soon there was a dinner on the tabble for both of them it was macoroiny and chese looked yummy they both ate it wasn't weird or anything they just didn't have much to talk about...well until jordan said--

Jordan:"thank's for cooking vinnie" she smiled then took a sep of her soda.

Vincent:"your welcome."

Jordan:"Think we'll put the tree up soon?"

Vincent:"yeah"

Jordan:"cool. well thanks again or cooking but i'm goin back up to my room" she said then put her chair back took the soda then went back up to her room she read the book's she got then soon later fell alseep that night she had dream's of the story's she'd read.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment