Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 2

I wanted to make one cuse ever sinse i just got the game for my b-day i wanted a gun so yeah...but note i don't really have a big part and i'm not in to final fantasy i'm more of a kingdom hearts/pokemon kinda girl ya no?

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 2

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 2
In shinra masion everything was slient wich was odd sinse cid was there, Jordan got up out of bed lter on after cid and vincent fell in to deep sleep she could tell when cid was out from his snorwing a faint sound, After she ne no one was awake she looked under the bed to find cid and vincent's gift's still there she grabed the two gift's and walked out her bed room door then down the stair's it was hard to be silent when the floor made sound's, finely she made it to the christmas tree she had no gift's but she put the to gift's under the tree it looked way better with gift's under it.

After droping the gift's off she went back up stair's to her room went back in to bed and fell asleep dreaming of christmas day.

Jordan: she got up it wasn't to early she jumped out of bed ran out of the hall's and bent over the banster to see christmas gift's under the tree she smiled then ran down stair's almost falling down but she didn't she did a dive to the tree on her kness slideing to it then grabed a gift "Oh my god i can't beleave i got a gift!" she said smileing then cid came in following ith vincent behide.

Cid:"see ya find your gift's! happy christmas kid!" Cid grined

Vincent:"Marry christmas."

Jordan:"marry christmas cid marry christmas vinnie now let's open up these gift's!" she smiled then thowe two gift's at cid and vincent that had there name's on them they looked a bit confuessed but they opened them to

Cid:"hey a jatkat!" he said then put it on "Thanks'kid!"

Vincent:"A scarf?...thank you jordan"

Jordan: she noded then said "Your welcome"

Cid:"you gotta alota gift's but open the one me and vincent got ya" he said picking up a box that was moiveing "danm bird..!" cid said then handed the box to jordan she looked a bit confuessed then opened the top it was a baby chocobo it was yellow with blue eye's it looked up at jordan then chriped.

Jordan:"a chocobo?........oh my god i alway's wanted a pet!" she smiled

Cid:"happy ya like it"

Vincent: he noded looking at the chocobo runing around his feet and cid's then ran to jordan jumping on her lap

Chocobo:"Chrip!"

Jordan:"I'll call'em....Zipper"

Chocobo:"Chrip chrip!" it looked like it like the name

Cid:"Zipper? why?"

Jordan:"I dunno it came to mind."

Cid:"oi but i got you somethin!"

Jordan:"what?"

Cid:"go out side"

Jordan:"uh ok?" she said confuessed going outside then saw a airship it wasn't to little or to big it was big enough for some peopel to be in there and little enough to contal it was perfect she smiled huge then said "Oh my fracking god i get to keep this???"

Cid:"Of couse it's your's!"

Jordan:"how am i sopose to fly it?"

Cid:"i'll show ya later let's go open up vincent's gift"

Jordan:"yeah let's go" she said runing back in to the masion freezing while cid still had the jatkit jordan got him he followed she grabed the gift and opend it, a box again? she opend the top to find a new gun this one was a newer moddle of her's but bigger with more power and way more havyer she dorped it when she picked it up she tryed picking it up with two hand's it worked sorta "Thanks vincent" she smiled.

Vincent:"your welcome....is it to havy?"

Jordan:"naw i'll get use to luging it around but thanks"

Cid:"ya sure?"

Jordan:"yeah i'm sure" she said then put it in the box lightly not dorping it. Vincent left for some reason then cid had to leave cuse sheara would kill him if he wasn't home for christmas so he left in the mean time jordan went up stair's to chage she was gonna go in to town to go see the santa at the shop

Later she made it to the shop but santa wasn't there she looked in to the window remembering that to was christmas everything was closed she sighed then desided to go get a little something sweet it was gonne take hour's for vincent to cook she went in to a dinner where peopel where there she odroed a small ramen she waited for her food then herd two peopel.

Reno:"Yo kiddo!" reno smiled.

Rude:"Marry christmas."

Jordan:"hey guy's i got you somethin" she said pulling out some red shad's "this is for reno" she giggled then pulled out a wacth it had some ice on it "for rude" then thowe the gift's at them.

Reno"this kinda rock's yo!" he said puting it on seeing everything in red "yo! everything look's funny!"

Rude:"thanks!" he said looking at the wacth like a 'oh my god' kinda look.

Reno:"we got you somethin to" he said then pulled out a santa hat "Marry christmas jordan" he haned it to her.

Jordan:"thank you!" she said puting it on perfect fit she smiled then got her ramen "sorry guy's i gotta go" she said then ran off back to vincent's.

Later that day cid came back to show jordan how to fly her new toy while he was showing her the step's she almost charshed two time's but other then that she did perfectly after hour's of flying they went back on gound."

Cid:"whew doggy good job kid!"

Jordan:"hey thanks!" she smiled then sat down on the snow

Cid:"....wanna make a snowman?"

Jordan:"yeah!" she smiled huge while they made there snowman after word's they all went to a christmas party it was nice haveing everyone around the tabble after a long time of hanging out with old firends. Many peopel came Reevee Cloud Tifa Yuffie Breate there'er kid's sherea red 13 alota peopel it was fun jordan even got some more gift's and gave to that night seemed like it went bye fast when it was all over.
She sat in her room for the rest of the night. She also got some candy she ate that and it seemed like it went bye to fast but it was late now she closed her eye's then fell alseep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment