Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 1

I wanted to make one cuse ever sinse i just got the game for my b-day i wanted a gun so yeah...but note i don't really have a big part and i'm not in to final fantasy i'm more of a kingdom hearts/pokemon kinda girl ya no?

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 1

Chapter 5 - A Marry Christmas Prt 1
Week's past and it was the night before christmas at shinra masion. The tree was up and didn't have any gift's under nith at all.
No one was around it was slient, Jordan was in her room thinking of a way to get cid and vincent to hook up she thought santa might need a hand so she thought of way's aswell and she found away missleteo's, if she'd but some around the house then maybe they might end up kissing and just in case she ended up under one she had a plan for that to. Later that day she put the missleteo's all over the masion she made sure to remember where they where so she wouldn't end up kissing them the thought was sicking not in a bad way of couse--wouldn't it be for you? two men you held up as family you end up haveing to make out with them? So anyway after word's she got hungery she ran out of ramen not really vincent thought eating ramen wasn't good for a gorwing child so he put a stop to that, it didn't really hurt jordan's everyday life she did no how to cook other thing's she was just to lazy. So she said one word.

Jordan:"foood...." she wined clarwing up the stair's to vincent's room she wan't even half way there by then she herd knock's on the door she got up then walked over to the door opened it and it was cid?

Cid:"Hey Jordan where's vinnie?"

Jordan:"I dunno takeing a bath I think....Wait why the hell are you here?"

Cid:"So I can't stop by and see my firend's?"

Jordan:"Nope you can't" she smiled then giggled "Come on in." she moved for cid to come in he walked pass her and saw the tree.

Cid:"that there tree' is lookin'good!" cid grined

Jordan:"I no huh?" she smiled then closed the door behide cid. "I wish vincent would hurry up, i'm getting hungery."

Cid:"I can cook!"

Jordan:"really?? can you make me somethin to eat?"

Cid:"now that you mechin it i'm getting pretty hungery my slfe." He walked off to the kitchen as jordan followed behide him after awhile the smell of food was in the air vincent came out from the bath room walked down the stair's and saw cid and jordan at the tabble eating he walked over then blinked his eye's "Vincent"

Jordan:"ello vinnie come eat with us" jordan smiled

Vincent:sat down the cid ot up and made him a bolw when vincent looked at the food at first he wonded what it was then picked up his spone and eat "This is good." he looked at cid.

Jordan:"yeah"

Cid:"thanks my mamma gave me the respeie" he grined then sat down and ate two it seemed like a family moment some how later that night jordan and cid where looking at the tree jordan made some darwing's of the tree, while cid slept on the sofa he was really loud though.

Jordan:"Cid!!!"

Cid:"what?!!" he got up alittle shocked then saw everything was ok.

Jordan:"stop makeing sound's! oi and how does this look?" she said then showed cid her darwing it was cid and vincent and her they where around the christmas tree it looked really good.

Cid:"wow nice job kid!" he grined

Jordan:"thanks" she smiled then yawned "imma go bed night cid" she said then got up takeing her darwing with her up to her room then shut the door clarwed in to bed but she had a hard time sleeping she tossed and turned but she turned to close to the eage and fell off the bed again "danmit..."

Vincent and Cid both walked in they sighed in releave.

Cid:"Danmit kid can't you make it one night with out falling off the fracking bed?!" cid barked

Jordan:"Like it's my fault I can't get to sleep right away!"

Cid:"well fracking try!"

Jordan:"What the hell do you think i've been doing in here looking at the fracking roof??" she braked back at him Cid's eye's got a bit big then norwed his eye's this was one of them fight's where it looked like cid was loseing.

Cid:"braty kid!"

Jordan:"beer goggle's!"

Cid:"Mintto boom wanna be turk!"

Jordan: she stoped for a bit then barked out "Lung Cancer!"

Cid:"why you little---"

Vincent:"Both of you stop!" he yelled. Cid and jordan looked at him "Jordan get back to bed."

Jordan:"okay...but I can't sleep..."

Vincent:the last thing he wanted to do was play house with cid and jordan he thought a bed time story? but how and why? she was 14 and it did seem out of age rate.

Cid:"What about a bed time story?"

Jordan:"yeah!" she grined.

Vincent:Now there was no way vincent could get him slfe out of this sadly "Fine." then vincent thought what story would be good? he didn't really have any children book's laying around, then he thought what if he make's one up?

They all sat on the bed cid sat by jordan who sat by vincent they looked at him with a well? look.

Jordan:"here vinnie read this." she said then handed him a book with a christmas tree on it.

Jordan taken a likeing to book's lately but this one she didn't read yet he opend the book it was a pop up book he looked at her then started to read soon after a while she fell asleep while he was reading he looked at her cid looked up at vincent with a little grin while puting cover's that jordan had shaken off back.

Cid:"Night kid" He said in a whisper then walked out the door following vincent followed turning off the lamp they left jordan asleep. "well imma go get some z's" cid said then walked off in to his room

Vincent:wacthed then walked in to his own.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment