Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Bad Day

I wanted to make one cuse ever sinse i just got the game for my b-day i wanted a gun so yeah...but note i don't really have a big part and i'm not in to final fantasy i'm more of a kingdom hearts/pokemon kinda girl ya no?

Chapter 7 - Bad Day

Chapter 7 - Bad Day
Jordan got up looking up seeing zipper on her side chirping cutely. She got up then rubed her eye's then yawned, she got out of bed picked up zipper then walked down stair's to get some water or something she walked in to the kitchen put zipper on the ground where he was free to run around and play he slept in the kitchen anyways. The only thing is jordan was always scared that cid or vincent might cook him while she's out, she earsed the thought from her mind she took a sip of her water then sat down on a chair she remembered the mistake she made a few day's ago cid and vincent must have thought she had a boy firend. She sighed, at the very thought of trying to get her slfe out of this mess was going to be thugh.

Jordan:"I'm smart, I'll think of something." She said then took anouther drink of her water. Cid wasn't going to come over today which was just fine with her and her and vincent never talk, so today was going to be a lazy day she thought.

She norwed her eye's at the calander easter had already passed she wasn't so faced about that. she looked away from the calander then got up takeing the water with her she went back upstair's to her room she thought zipper would be fine on his own it was only going to be for a few secounds.
She came back down the stair's she was almost dressed as cid green pants and a jacket on with a dark gray shirt under neth a long dog tag for a necklas and her goggles on top of her head with her strip of red hair hanging off the goggles big bootes. She grined but blinked when she remembered she was all dressed up with no where to go. she sighed at that thought then just sat on the stair's after awhile she just layed on the it looked like she fell down them, after awhile zipper came over he chirped cutely as he jumped on her.

Jordan:"Yo zipper" she said.

Zipper:"Chirp!" Which ment 'yo'

Jordan:"Hey zipper I wish there was some where to go do you?" Jordan asked.

Zipper:"chirp.." wich ment 'yeah'

Jordan:"Well I do have an idea let's take cids air ship out." Jordan smiled. The airship Jordan was talking about wasn't one of cids it was but he wasn't done with it yet but this air ship was really smooth Jordan wanted to try it out when she saw the blue prints of it. But Cid thought sinse she was just lurning it wouldn't be a good idea to even ler her drive her own airship still unamed, But he did leave the airship at Vincents. Jordan picked up Zipper and both went out side to the back where the air ship was. Both went in to the air ship Jordan sat at the stearing wheel she started it up then it hovered off the ground then in to the sky. Jordan and zipper never flowe before Jordan, they flowe in to the cloud's the sky was prefect for flying the land under them was pretty,

Zipper:"Chirp!"

Jordan:"I know!" Jordan grined, it seemed so prefect. Until, the airship jerked it slfe, zipper almost fell forward so did jordan then it stoped everything they fell to the ground jordan tryed everything to get it to start up again before they hit the ground. "Danmit!" Jordan yelled as she fought with the wheel still nothing worked if she couldn't move the wheel her and zipper would smash in to the ground and die. She tryed harder useing everything. Then the air ship pulled up messing the ground and flying up but in to the ground where they didn't smash on the ground just damageing under the air ship but the forunt and them where ok and still alife. Jordan and zipper blinked at each other then smiled. "We live!!" Jordan smiled.

Zipper:"Chirp!!" Which ment 'we live!'

Jordan:"Now if only cid saw that! man he woulda had a cow" Jordan smiled then thought of how where they suppose to get home?

Zipper:"chirp!"

Jordan:"zipper? how are we going to get back to vincent's?

Zipper:"chirp." which ment 'I dunno'

Jordan:"guess we gotta walk good thing we didn't fly out to far huh?" Jordan said then getting up from her seat to the ship door then walked out while zipper followed they looked around where they where, they might have flowe out a bit to far they where in a desaret then they walked alittle away from the ship to get a singal on jordan's cell. "who the hell am I gonna call? maybe cloud he'd pick us up..." Jordan sighed then sat on the dirt the sky was still prefect,

Zipper:"chirp chirp chirp!" Zipper said seemed a bit mad.

Jordan:"I'm sorry I messed up and got us lost!" Jordan yelled then put her head down, zipper jumped on to her lap then chirped cutely. "ok ok I'm done salking. Now how to get hom---" Before Jordan said anything the air ship blowe up like a boom behide them. ".........shoot.........How could things get worse?!" Jordan yelled to the sky then it started raining randomly.

She sighed. She picked up zipper makeing sure he didn't get wet from the rain. And walked off to find a place to stay at for a bit until the storm clared up. It was a good thing there was some mountins around and hills which made it a prefect place to hide from the rain. Soon she found a place it was a little cave that didn't fit her that much...It really didn't fit she couldn't fit in the cave only half her body or head would be dry. But it was enough for her she cramped her slfe in to keep warm and stay dry. The more she sat there the more the storm seemed to get worse, and worse. She was getting cold and sleepy her hand hurt she must have hurt it in the crash. It was all purpel color. It didn't look like there was any sign of any light in the sky.....she still sat there waiting for something anything. At this point she didn't care if cid would get mad at her she tryed her cell many times but it didn't work. She lost some hope by now a tumble weed went by fast she tryed to think that something good would happen anything good.....But nothing happed it just got colder and more windy. She fell asleep zipper tryed to wake her up a few times but nothing worked. She opend her eyes to see zipper looking up at her. Then she looked up the storm clared it was day time which ment....She'd been out for a whole night and day. She yawned and got up from where she was sitting and walked while zipper followed.

Jordan:"I'm sorry."

Zipper:"Chirp?" Zipper said tilting his head.

Jordan:"I know it's my fault that we'er in this mess....."

Zipper:"...........chirp!" Which ment. 'It's not your fault.'

Jordan:"Thanks...I think....Anyways.....We should get back I bet if we find a singal then we could call someone to come pick us up eh?"

Zipper:"chirp!" Zipper noded cutely

Jordan:"Ok then let's go!" Jordan smiled then ran off while zipper followed her. They ran for hours trying to find someway or some how find where they where after awhile they dorped on the ground from runing so much. "Zipper....I'm hungery......And tired........"

Zipper:"Chirp...." Which ment 'me to.'

Jordan:"I wonder how far we are now?" Jordan said putting her cell out to the sky seeing if it was ready to call but it wasn't and it was dead. "........We'er gonna die aren't we?"

Zipper:"Chirp........" Zipper noded.

Jordan:"Man I never new I'd go down like this...."

Zipper:"Chirp chirp..." Zipper said also which ment 'Me either.'

Jordan:"Right now I wouldn't mind if Cid bit my head off or Vincent frowned at me...I just wanna....go home....." Jordan blinked at that word she just said. "Did I just call vincents place 'home'?" Jordan blinked her eye thiched a bit. Zipper looked at her and noded. "Home....has a nice little ring to it dun't it?....But....that's not my home....I'm just a free louder..."

Zipper:"CHIRP!" Zipper yelled pecking her head hard.

Jordan:"Ouch! not cool!" Jordan yelled pushing her slfe away from the pecking bird.

Zipper:"Chirp!!" Which ment. "look!"

Jordan:"huh?" Jordan said a bit clueless she looked around seeing cids air ship go by which ment...they might have seen the smoke comeing from the air ship it wasn't hard to miss even after the rain put the fire out it was still giveing smoke. "YO CID!!" Jordan yelled runing to the airship going by. "CID!.....like he can hear me..." Jordan sighed.

Zipper:"CHIRP!!!!!!!!!!!" Zipper chirped to loud.

Jordan:"ouch." Jordan said covering her ears.

Zipper:"CHIRP!!!!" Zipper said runing forword falling over.

Jordan:"Zipper I don't think he can hear us form here.." Jordan said picking zipper up. She looked the air ship turned around and came back to where they were. Jordan and zipper ran to the air ship. When they got there. They saw some cold looking glares. ".........shoot..."

Cid:"WHAT THE frack WHERE YOU THINKIN'??!!!!" Cid yelled.

Jordan:"I...I just wanted to have some fun---" Thouse where bad choise of words.

Cid:"Fun?....FUN!? DISTORYING MY AIR SHIP IS NOT FUN!!"

Jordan:"Speek for your slfe..." Jordan said sarcasticly.

Cid:"Ya little---!!!"

Vincent:"Cid..." Vincent said to stop Cid from saying any thing bad. "Are you hurt?"

Jordan:"I just hurt my hand but I'm ok so's Zipper."

Cid:"I knew that little yellow dish rag had something to do with this!" Cid yelled again.

Zipper:"CHIRP!"

Cid:"Yellow fluff ball!"

Zipper:"CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP! CHIRP!!"

Cid:"I am not!"

Zipper:"Chirp!!!"

Cid:"What kinda words do you teach this stupid bird?" Cid said gleareing at Jordan. Vincent looked at Cid with a confuessed look.

Jordan:"Uh...Words?" It was slient. "So whats for dinner" Jordan said walking past Cid and and Vincent but Cid grabed her arm.

Cid:"Your not off the hook yet."

Jordan:"Why--"

Cid:"YOU frackING CRASHED MY AIR SHIP--"

Vincent:"Cid clam down!"

Jordan:"I'm sorry!"

Cid:Sighed and let go of her arm makeing her almost lose her blance. Zipper ran to Cid pecking his shoe. "Get outta my way you stupid bird!" Cid said lightly kicking Zipper out of the way. And walked back in to his airship while Jordan and Vincent followed. They got back to Vincents. No one said one word to each other on the tirp back. Jordan ran up to her room with Zipper and layed back on the bed gleareing at the wall.

Jordan:"I fracked up big time......" Jordan sighed then closed her eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment