Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Anger

I wanted to make one cuse ever sinse i just got the game for my b-day i wanted a gun so yeah...but note i don't really have a big part and i'm not in to final fantasy i'm more of a kingdom hearts/pokemon kinda girl ya no?

Chapter 8 - Anger

Chapter 8 - Anger
The mansion was slient almost scary, Jordan peeked out of her room door she looked down the hall and down stair's there was no one home cid wasn't going to come over til next week or longer after he fix'd the air ship jordan had borken she wasn't aloud to go anywhere even on turk missions luckyly she didn't have any missions or anywhere to go but she did want to get some ramen and see the damage she had done maybe she could help.
She walked out of the room door she was dressed with, her pants almost like cids with more pockets and big bootes gloves nothing like cids a dog tag and a jacket on with her goggles on top.
If she was going to make this work she needed to sneek down stairs but that was going to be hard. sinse the mansion made all kinda's of sounds mainly on the stairs, She tiped teoed down the stair's slowly makeing no sound until she steped on one step and it made a loud sound she gulped at the sound then ran over to the door and opened it and ran out to her air ship but it was gone?

Jordan:"Danmit they took my air ship!" She yelled. It was gonna be a long walk but she desided to walk to cids. After hours of walking she wasn't even half way there, She sighed wondering how far now. Hours went by soon she saw his house after walking almost a day she finely made it, She knocked on the door no one anwered, she looked around for anyone maybe they where out side? Then someone opened the door it was shera.

Shera:"Hello Jordan." She smiled.

Jordan:"hey shera, where's cid?"

Shera:"In the back." Shera said pointing to a door where cid kept and fixed and made his airships.

Jordan:"ok thanks" Jordan smiled then walked over in to the room she opened the door to find cid fixing the same air ship she crashed, Maybe it wasn't a good idea that she came over here.

Cid:"What do you want?" Cid asked in a annoyed tone.

Jordan:"uh....I just wanted to come over and help."

Cid:"I think you did enough." Cid said sarcasticly while tending to something.

Jordan:"I'm sorry!"

Cid:"Sorry's not gonna fracking fix this air ship!" Cid yelled.

Jordan:Jordan blinked then in anger she walked all this way for more yelling? Her eyes gleared at cid as he gleared back it was more like two kids fighting then to peopel. But both where pist. "Atleast I'm not fighting with a kid!" Jordan yelled back.

Cid:"Atleast I don't smash air ships in to the ground!"

Jordan:Glared at him. "Atleast I'm not gonna get lung Cancer!" Jordan yelled.

Cid:"Atleast I'm not a wanna be polit!"

Jordan:Grit her teeth and tighted her fist in to a punch then glared at him. "Atleast i'm not a dork!"

Cid: Glered at her with a cold look. Now it was like a child fight when you looked at it more. "Punk!"

Jordan:"Goggle brain!"

Cid:"Little wanna be brat!"

Jordan: She blinked then tighted her fist in anger then barked out one word. "Old bat!"

Cid:"We shoulda left your @$$ that day you little brat!"

Jordan:"yeah you should've! Atleast then I wouldn't have ment the biggist fracking @$$ hole in the whole frackin' world!"

Cid:"Then get the frack outta my house!"

Jordan"Fine!"

Cid:"Well get!"

Jordan:"Fine!!!" Jordan yelled then ran out of the room then out of the door out of cids.

A firend ship was borken even if it was a childish fight still how would cid turst her now? And how would she trust him? All these bounds of firend ship where borken now.
Jordan ran back to vincents to pick up her things. Cid didn't even think that she walked all the way to help and say sorry and try to make up for it. She walked so long it got dark still she walked. didn't say anything tryed to keep her mind cleare.
Hours and more hours past soon she got to vincents she walked up the stairs it didn't matter if she got in turbble now. She walked up the last steps seeing vincent.

Jordan:"Don't worry I'm leaveing tonight..." Jordan said then walked pasted him in to her room grabing her backpack putting her thing's in it some clothes and some books. Vincent wacthed, he wasn't mad at all how would he? he was just glad no one was hurt when cids air ship blowe up.

Vincent:"Jordan?"

Jordan:"What..." Jordan said her tone was weird like she was holding back crying or something.

Vincent:"You can still stay here."

Jordan:"........Thank you vincent." Her eye's wheren't watery any more hearing thouse words took alot of thing's off her mind. Vincent walked off he did not want to be Mr. Mom. Or Mr Hug. Jordan sat on the bed then girt her teeth and tighted her fists again then slamed them on the desk hard makeing a loud sound and hurting her hands. "Danmit!!!" Jordan yelled at the mess she'd made. But it made her feel a bit better that vincent was on her side about this whole thing even if he didn't no he was on her side. She thought maybe a good night's reast would help? She layed on her back on the bed then fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment