Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A New Island Prt2

Well i love one piece it was the 2nd anime i fell in love with=3 and i had to think of a story for my story line it was hard@_@

Chapter 2 - A New Island Prt2

Chapter 2 - A New Island Prt2
As she looked around for this ewvins hide out. She wondeded how was she gonnna fight him? but she thought again how hard could it be? soon she got to the hide out it looked more like a castle in a hide out a huge wall all around it. Some how she got over the wall and in to the base no one was around that was a bad sign wouldn't you think so? maybe the two she let get away told there boss.
She took out her blade's lowed them a bit then walked around no one was there she walked in to the base still no one she walked down a hall then another she was lost then she herd something two men going bye lucky they didn't see her they looked drunk she then thought that must be why no one was but only seeing two men drunk wasn't anything so just in case she silped by them un herd she herd something in a room five men were drunk and one said something that he shouldn't have.

Pirate1:"Imma gonna go see the boss!" he said then walked out the door he almost didn't make it when he got to the door he didn't see jordan lucky she hid he walked down the hall then up stair's then came to a huge door the whole time jordan followed when he opened the door there boss wasn't drunk he was counting his monney and one other man helping him the boss looked really low down the other was kinda sexy if he took a shaower the whole place had a bad stink to it. "Boss forgot to tell you something....!" he siad then looked at his boss.

Ewfin(boss):"What!? I'm busy!"

Pirate:"There's a new comer in town a kid!"

Ewfin:""Why should i care?"

Pirate:"She almost killed are to men with out even trying!"

Ewfin:"oh really?What have you been drinking????!"

Mel(2nd boss):"The boss doesn't have time to be puting up with you stupidty get out!"

Pirate:"aye...HIC...aye..." he said then stagered out the door still no one saw jordan."

Ewfin:"I'm sopose to be scared of a child? HAH!"

Mel:"You'd take that kid down in a secound boss!"

Ewfin:"I NO! we should kill the little prek! and the pirate no one interup's EWFIN OZZE WHILE HE'S COUNTING HIS GOLD!!!" the man yelled angerly.

Mel:"we'll find the child then."

Jordan:"hey no one like's a @$$ kisser." jordan said then came out from the door

Mel:"What? how did you get in here???!"

Jordan:"you have a rank busyness here."

Ewfin:"WHAT WAS THAT?????"

Jordan:"You herd me!!"

Ewfin:"GRRRRRRRR!!!! GET THAT KID!!!!!!!!"

Mel:"Sir!" he said then sat down and turned in to a huge frog a ugly looking one at that his eye's huge and blood red he jumped at jordan but she doged he riped out his toung but she doged it again.

Jordan:"where i came from we use to keep frog's as pet but sometime's..." she stoped then took out a little ball then lit it with a lighter "We'd Blow'em up" the frog man stuck his toung out at her again but she grabed it it burned to the thouch she saw it but lucky she had some thick gloves on she pulled him toword's her. He fell forword's but pulled her in she held on tight but before he tryed to eat her up she thowe the ball in to his thaout sadly he sallowed then his eye's got huge he turned back in to a humen on both his kness he tryed to thow it up then looked at girl, who was far away from him.

Mel:"who are you?" his eye's got huge he fell over on his chest a glain of blood came out of his mouth,

Jordan:"Jordan star harper And I'm gonna be a Pirate war world!"

Ewfin:Couldn't beleave what he just saw his 2nd man the one who was the same fighting leve as him dead from a kid? "A war lord? Only grown up's can be that!"

Jordan:"hell even if i don't i'll just kill your kind!"

Ewfin:"What's that pirate's? are you gonna join the navy and become a corword?" with that he laughed.

Jordan:"No being a pirate you don't kill peopel cuse you feel like it! You do but then you leave not try to stay and be the boss of the world! And a news flash The navy and the peopel of this town are way better then you'll ever be!!" she held out her blade's

Ewfin:"Oooooooooooh i'm so hurt and scared!!....YOU WON'T LEAVE HERE ALIFE!!!!"

Jordan:"I will and i'll tell my grand kid's about it."

Ewfin:"Don't bet on it!" With that he laughed then his head went back he spit out green asid aimed at jordan she tryed to doge the attack's it was hard but as soon as she got close to him she yelled on word

Jordan:"Dargon spin!" she spon cuting him up badly he spit some stuff at her she thought the wosrest but she was ok nothing burned but her right eye ent foggy "What the?"

Ewfin:"Not much but this will give me a eage. Don't worry you won't go blind it's just a spray i use when i'm loseing, but sadly i missed your other eye...oh well this will have to do. ew ew silme blast!" silme shoot out of his mouth lucky she doged this was bad....she couldn't see she had bad eye's before this now she only had one and she needed glasses.

Jordan:"heh...Star burst!" with this she hit him with all her might the sword's just bursted why in him he got cut up woserer then before "Wanna play a game?..." it like everything went in to black and white for ewfin for one secound then it went back "storm of boom's!" she jumped up while he was still hurt from the last hit he looked up only seeing the same boom's the killed mel all hit him hard she jumped in fount of him then punched his face then his side then his his chin then his kicked his side he fell back word's, then got up.

Ewfin:"you'll never win!!"

Jordan:"I'm 100 year's younger then you i'm faster then you and smarter so bite me @$$ hole!"

Ewfin:"GRRRR EW EW DUBBLE SILME BALL!!!!!!" he made a huge ball of silme then thowe it at her she used her blade to his it back to him good thing was that the silme he made to fast was hard no soft if he took his time it would have been all over there the ball hit right back at him he took the power of his own attack then he ran over to her made a fist she ran forword to him with blade portecting they passed each other ewfin fell down jordan looked over to him her eye's came back she could see what was going on she looked at him

Jordan:"I'm jordan star harper and i'm going to be a pirate war world no dout!" she walked away leaveing these men dead she put her blade away then grabed some bag's of gold that were there it must have been the town's so she put them over her back but she saw a pirate he wasn't drunk.

Pirate:"BOSS????!!! YOU KILLED HIM???" he ran over to her and bowed down on the gorund "Thank you now i'm free!! I'll do anything!"

Jordan:"see these here bag's? take them back to the town and don't leave the island if you do then i'll hant you down and kill you."

Pirate:"I won't! I won't! Just don't hurt me!" he said then grabed all the gold and took it back to the town

Jordan:she saw something she wished she didn't a fire was started it was from one of the drunken pirates she got out of there sadly she remembered she droped some of her boom's only one word when she herd the boom seting off. "oi shoot...my bad." she giggled all the men ran out of the building the navy came and saw jordan leave from the building clamly they looked at her but then remembered the pirates. the pirates where set to jail. Jordan wacthed the flame's but smiled she walked off when the navy was all over that place she back to the town her clothes where messy from ewfin's silme...and she had a bad stink comeing off her. The town peopel looked at her and chreed all came around her.

Old man:"Thank you for saveing our town!"

Man:"And giveing us are gold back!"

Old man:"How could we repay you??"

Jordan: she smiled Later that day she never felt so loved like this like she was a super star. She got new clothes better one's i might add. and her blade's cleaned and she took a bath and got some food for the boat and they had a party for her sadly the navy was asking thing's about her they all took photo's well cuse jordan took them. Aqua and Jordan and the townes peopel had fun that night.
Next day Jordan had to leave the navy was all over that town.

Aqua:"Sure you can't stay?"

Jordan:"I wish i can but I gotta find some peopel and alota other stuff to..."

Aqua:"oh...here" she said then gave jordan a necklas that looked like a blue fire ball on a chain. "here i thought you'd like it" she smiled

Jordan:"thanks!" she smiled then put it on it was long but won't fall off easy

Aqua:"Thank you saveing my home." she smiled

Jordan:"Your welcome" she smiled again then huged her and went in the boat.

Villger:"we'll miss you!"

Old man:"Take care of your slfe!"

Aqua:"Bye Jordan good luck!"

Jordan:"good bye you guy's i'll miss you all to!" the boat got far but she still saw them

Navy man:"it's hard to beleave she lived."

Aqua:"I no..wait what?"

Navy:"we could have came sooner but ewfin sent his men who ate the ew ew fruite some how that kid got over here and a good thing to, when the smoke was comeing from his base the men feld we and we got here as fast as we could."

Aqua:"She....made it here like that?"

Navy:"Luck I sopose."

Aqua:"....Well i'm still happy i ment her."

Navy:"She'll come back"

Aqua:"and when she does she'll be a pirate war lord."

Jordan:The boat got so far away she couldn't see the island anymore. "Yo ho Yo Ho a Pirate's Life For me..." she sang to her slfe looking up at the sky she got up and looked around thinking one thing only "uh-oh I think i'm lost again........"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment