Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

this is just the start of my story, idk if I'll finish it. Leave a comment if you like it, plz and thank you.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
She gazed out at the trees even though it was to dark for any human to see. Her dark green eyes acted as though they could see everything in the woods. Her long brown hair was in a single braid over her left shoulder. Her small ears could hear every word and sound made by the people around her. She could feel every ones eyes on her; she was tired of it.

"Master Re when can we leave," She put her hands on the sides of the stump she was sitting on and looked at him.

"Maria you should never ask me that. These people are kind enough to share their fire and food with us," His boney hand came up and slapped her across the face.

"Master Re, never hit me," She looked at the ground still keeping her voice calm. He smiled and brought his hand across her face once more. "Master Re, when time comes you will be ruler. In that time, everyone will suffer and many will come after you. A young girl approximately the age of 16 will destroy you," She smirked showing her pointed teeth.

"A child couldnt even look at me without dying.

"This child is no ordinary child. She is a girl with both light and dark magic. She can wield the sword of the underworld. She will kill you, and that I know," Maria smiled even larger.

"Drop dead Maria!" Master Re yelled as loud as possible. Everyone around them was watching only to see what would happen next.

Maria stood up, "You are getting weak my lord."

"I said drop dead," Mater Re looked Maria in the eyes. Maria felt her heart stop. She fell to the ground coughing.

"Master Re I know your future," She said with her final breath.

"Maria, you should have just kept your mouth shut," He picked up her slender body and ripped her head off. Her blood sprayed all over him. He sat her head down on the stump and threw her body into the woods. He looked to where he set the head, but it has disappeared. He looked at all the people around the fire and saw a little boy around the age of seven holding Marias head in his chubby arms. "Do you wish to keep her head boy?" Master Re said in a friendly voice.

The little boy nodded, "Ma and Pa use to tell me that one who holds the head of a person who can see into the future will have good luck forever."

"Then you may keep that head young one," Master Re said as he disappeared into the woods.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KeboFokohj on January 2, 2008, 5:40:58 PM

KeboFokohj on
KeboFokohjThe prologue was a little on the confusing scale but the story became more understandable in chapter one and so on. Keep up the good work I look forward to the end.