Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcoming

ok im working on my new story, new age of spartans.
its is from Halo 1,2, or 3.
its will becoming one here about in two days or less i think?
so cooment read my story enjoy ^^

Chapter 1 - Welcoming

Chapter 1 - Welcoming
New age of Spartans

Welcoming

“Welcome to the Nova Ship Lieutenant Simons” said a marine personal as a Spartan stepped out of the ship and onto the floor of the loading dock. “The Nova is the best space craft probably ever, no covenant ship could can take this baby down.” said the marine proudly. They walked to a large viewing room with many marines above them and below them and stepped into an elevator. Lieutenant Simons looked at the Earth threw the large window and stared at it for a long time.
“We all miss it, everyone says they can’t wait till this war is over so we can all go back home.” said the marine. Then Lieutenant Simons looked at the marine and knew how much everyone wanted to go home. There was a long silence between them, then the marine said “So I heard you get the new recruits?”
Lieutenant Simons nodded and then the elevator stopped when it got to the floor. They both stepped out and walked down many hallways. They both walked in silence for a very long time until they got to the briefing room were Lieutenant Simons would got an update on the covenant and the new recruits, the marine opened the door and Lieutenant Simons walked in and sat down and the long table. Then the marine shut the door and stood out side and kept watch.
“Welcome Lieutenant Simons to Nova, we are glad you could accept our offer and come here.” said Captain Acrane. “We need you go behind covenant lines and get one of our best Spartans back, we need your help to do this, and we’ve assigned some of our best recruits for you.”
A woman that looked like she would in her late sixties, which she looked pretty good for her age that only seventy six, stood up and spoke. “Lieutenant Simons we heard you were one of the many talented Spartans there was, I should think this mission would be no problem for you?”
Simons just sat there and didn’t say anything, if there was something important to be told Simons would say it. It had to be more than two hours and Simons were getting the updates on the covenant and the new recruits. The covenant intelligence was increasing and their army’s numbers were increasing.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment