Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Recriuts meet Simons and Simons is A ....! find out!

ok im working on my new story, new age of spartans.
its is from Halo 1,2, or 3.
its will becoming one here about in two days or less i think?
so cooment read my story enjoy ^^

Chapter 2 - Recriuts meet Simons and Simons is A ....! find out!

Chapter 2 - Recriuts meet Simons and Simons is A ....! find out!
*******
All the recruits were sitting in a large waiting room for Lieutenant Simons. “Man this Lieutenant Simons sound like a tough guy.” sighed recruit Johnson. All the recruits were curious about this new Lieutenant Simons that they got assigned to. They didn’t know who the lieutenant was but from what they had heard was that this Spartan was good.
“Oh Johnson quiet worrying, it’s not like Simons will tare off your head when he sees you.” said recruit Pierce. There was a long silence in the room the recruits went back to talking about the how the covenant was stupid, or their families that are still on earth, or about the mysterious Lieutenant Simons.
As one recruit stood up he said “Man well I don’t know about you guys but I got to take a leek”
“Thanks for the update Daniels I’m sure that’s all we need to know” said Pierce. Then Daniels left the room and walked down to the bathroom. After a few minutes Daniels washed his hands and walked out the door. Then he saw a Spartan walk out of the briefing room and to the direction of where the recruits were all at.
Daniels walked fast to get to the room and pasted Lieutenant Simons and turned the corner where the room was and opened the door and said “The Lieutenant is on his way here! Every one stand up”. As he walked into the room and remained standing with his comrades.
The Lieutenant opened the door and walked into the room. Then the marine followed behind. They both walked to the front of the room and stood in silence all the recruits saluted and stood there. The marine then said “At ease men, this is Lieutenant Simons you will be under his command”. Just then the Simons grabbed the helmet and twisted it and it gave a pressurized click and Simons took off the helmet.
The recruits then all looked at Simons, which was in fact not a man but a woman with brown hair and green eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment