Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Colorado

My fan fic for Maximum Ride. I think it is good, I'v been working on it for awhile now.

Chapter 2 - Colorado

Chapter 2 - Colorado
We were all back in Colorado, with a new home. Saving the world can be tough but hey sometimes it has its good sides. Jeb was decided to live with us again and help take care of us; like we needed we were pretty well off on our own without him. I still find it hard to trust him after we all saw him at the “school”. But he did help around a lot when we all got back to Colorado.
“Come on Iggy! Let’s go!” shouted Gasman waiting at the door. He was dressed in his jeans that had dirt and grass stains on them just about ready to burst out the door. “Come on Iggy, your slower than Max when she’s in the bathroom!” shouted gasman loud enough for me to hear. I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.
“I’m coming Gasman!” said Iggy pulling on his coat ready to go outside and have fun with some explosives. Iggy grabbed some wires and shoved them into his pockets and walked up to the Gasman. “Ready?” Iggy asked.
“I’m always ready! Come on!” said Gazzy excitedly practically jumping up and down. Gazzy always liked to go outside and fly around a cause mischief. As Gazzy reached for the door, Fang appeared in front of him. Fang enjoyed his new power but showed no emotion that he did. Fang looked at Gazzy and Iggy.
“What are you two doing?” asked fang moving out of the way.
“We’re going outside.” said the Gasman as he grabbed the doorknob and turned it with a click.
“Alright.” said Fang as he walked away. Fang always had a weird way of doing things but that’s the way he liked it.
The Gasman swung open the door and jumped out unfolding his wings as the morning sun warmed them and flapped down hard and took off into the air. Iggy fallowed him and soon enough they were both off in the distance. Soon they got to a clearing were there were little trees around them and Iggy pulled out the wire from his pocket and laid them on the ground. Gazzy watched with excitement as Iggy put together the bomb. Iggy smiled and stood up looking satisfied with what he had built and Gazzy with a big grin. They both trailed a wire away to a safe distance and when they got there. They counted down from ten.
Gazzy and Iggy looked at each other and laughed, then shouted. “TEN!”
With a big bang the bomb went off, sounding like a gun shot. Fang and I looked at each other, with a bang that big they had to cause some damage. We knew we shouldn’t be worried about those two, they knew what they were doing, as far as we knew.
Iggy and Gazzy looked at each other and laughed. They always had fun blowing things up; after they were done they decided to head back. When they got back they opened the door and came in laughing so hard I thought they were going to pass out from being deprived of oxygen. I never really understood why they liked to blow things up a lot, but hey what they like. Jeb walked in with food and put it on the table for us to eat. He liked to take care of us, but as I said before it still I kind of hard to trust him.
“Have fun guys?” asked Jeb
Gazzy jumping up and down said “Yeah we had tons of fun!” then laughed more.
“Yeah it was awesome!” said Iggy.
Jeb just gave them a weird look, and Angel came in with Total in her arms. “What’s so funny? I mess something?” she said looking confused. Total squirmed to get out of her arms and jumped down onto the ground. He was confused and you could by the look on his face.
“What happened?” asked Total finally.
I sighed and said “Iggy and the Gazzer here went off and blew up something”.
Total looked at Gazzy and Iggy then back at me.
“I see” he said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment