Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - rude awaking

My fan fic for Maximum Ride. I think it is good, I'v been working on it for awhile now.

Chapter 3 - rude awaking

Chapter 3 - rude awaking
I woke up to the loud bang sounding like thunder, but way worst. Good thing that I was sleeping on the opposite side of the tree, because I would have been eating dirt and pieces of trees for this lovely morning. I stood up and stretched, which felt good. Sleeping in a tree can have many problems that come with it; like you wake up with slivers in you butt or you’re really stiff.
I stretched out my wings; I never really had problems with them. Probably because they were never just slapped onto me like the other erasers had. I turned around to see the gashed in the tree that my nails left from yesterday and ran my fingers through them. I sighed and brought my wings back in and slowly climbed down the tree. When I got to the ground I unfolded my wings back out and sprinted then thrust them down with great force. I took off from the ground and was flying, to fly felt good it was the best thing ever. It was like the world never existed, only you and this never ending boundary. You could do what ever you felt like doing like chasing birds. It was better than a plane or any other things that ran on gas or had to be powered by machines. This was the best and it will always be.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment