Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Meeting.

my first story please comment, advise is welcome but no mean criticism.
merci

Chapter 2 - The Meeting.

Chapter 2 - The Meeting.
Meadow wandered through the nearby forest that grew to the east of her cave. she sang a tune that her father, a sailor, had sung to her as she searched for the herbs.

"Pour naviguer sur un rêve(To sail on a dream)
Sur un océan limpide,(on a crystal clear ocean,)
À rouler sur la crête(to ride on the crest)
D'une tempête qui fait rage sauvage(of a wild raging storm)
Pour travailler dans le service(To work in the service)
De la vie et de vie, (of life and living,)
À la recherche des réponses(in search of the answers)
De questions inconnu(of questions unknown)

Pour faire partie du mouvement(To be part of the movement)
Et une partie de la croissance,(and part of the growing,)
Début de la partie(part of beginning)
À comprendre,(to understand,)

Aye Calypso, les lieux que vous avez visité(Aye Calypso the places you've been to,)
Les choses que vous nous avez montré,(the things that you've shown us,)
Vous racontent les histoires(the stories you tell)
Aye Calypso, je chante en votre esprit,(Aye Calypso, I sing to your spirit,)
Les hommes qui vous ont servi si longtemps et si bien(the men who have served you so long and so well)

Comme le dauphin qui vous guide,(Like the dolphin who guides you,)
Vous nous apporter à vos côtés(you bring us beside you)
Pour illuminer les ténèbres(To light up the darkness)
Et nous montrer le chemin(and show us the way)
Car bien que nous sommes des étrangers(For though we are strangers)
Dans votre monde du silence(in your silent world)
De vivre sur la terre(To live on the land)
Nous devons tirer des leçons de la mer(we must learn from the sea)
Pour être vrai parce que la marée(To be true as the tide)
Et libre comme le vent houle(and free as a wind swell)
Joyeuse et pleine d'amour(Joyful and loving)
Dans la laisser être(in letting it be)

Aye Calypso, les lieux que vous avez visité,
Les choses que vous nous avez montré,
Vous racontent les histoires
Aye Calypso, je chante en votre esprit,
Les hommes qui vous ont servi si longtemps et si bien

Aye Calypso, les lieux que vous avez visité, (Aye Calypso the places you've been to,)
Les choses que vous nous avez montré,,(the things that you've shown us,)
Vous racontent les histoires(the stories you tell)
Aye Calypso, je chante en votre esprit,,(Aye Calypso, I sing to your spirit,)
Les hommes qui ont Servi si longtemps et si bien (the men who have served you so long and so well)

Meadow hummed as the song came to an end. Suddenly, her fuzzy red ears perked up,"Ce que c'est que ça?(what was that?)" she wondered aloud. Meadow look around, her keen hearing picked up the sound of breathing behind those blackberry bushes. Removing her moss bag from her bony shoulder, Meadow slowly moved towards it. Slowly she stuck her slender hand out to part the leaves, next thing she knows she's swept off her feet and is now on her back facing the clouds. Instinct took over as she began to fight back her assialant. Giving a feirce kick, in what she geussed to be his gut, she manged to remove him from her waist.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mayamystery on February 10, 2008, 10:49:32 PM

mayamystery on
mayamysterysorry the first captor was so short but i'm so new at writing stories that i wasn't sure what to write. here's chap. 2 hope you enjoy.