Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - life saving procedures

CPR
 

Chapter 2 - life saving procedures

Chapter 2 - life saving procedures
sheldon:jenny,go away you alone love just robotboys why should i stay live?
jenny:please sheldon dont do stupid things please *cry light*
sheldon:you just love your robotic machines,bye jenny forever*stab hisself deep in the chest*
tiff:*shoot sheldon in chest much*hahaha bye loser haha
britt:*stab sheldon in back,chest and belly,throw him away hard*
jenny:*gasp*sheldon NO! *run to sheldon,hold him in her arms tight to her chest*
sheldon:*unmoving,let a tear*
jenny:*cry,hold him* why you killed yourself? i... dont know how to explain,but i like you secretly also more as a friend
sheldon:*unmoving*
jenny:*panic enorm,take her monitor,check for heartbeat,see no heartbeat on her monitor* No No No ...dont you dare to die on me
sheldon:*unmoving,pale*
jenny:*begin chestcompressions*
sheldon:*unmoving*
jenny:*lie him at the breather,do compressions further,see he 's in V-fib,defib him*
sheldon:*vf,pale*
jenny:*defib him with 300,cry*COME ON DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheldon:*vf fade*
jenny:*defib with 360 J,cry*DONT DIE DAMN COME BACK ALIVE I SAID!!!
sheldon:*vf barely*
jenny:*defib with 360 still,do compressions enorm hard and fast,slam on his chest enorm with her fists* WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sheldon:*flatline*
jenny:*cry on his chest*
kenny:i thought you was with me?*look at jenny*
jenny:*gasp,blush* i ...m ... sorry but i love actually sheldon who is maybe now dead eh*push him wild away*
...
after a while...
jenny:*take sheldon in her arms,take him to the hospital,lock OR,lie him on a table,open his cloths,desinfect his chest,open his chest with a tempblade*i save you sheldon i v hurt you and i make it ok*look brave etc,take a retractor to spread his ribs,see his heart not beating anymore,start internal compressions*
sheldon:*flatline on monitor*
mrs wakeman:*take bullets out,fix arteries etc*
jenny:*do heartmassage,cry*
after a hour...
jenny:*see he is in v_fib;defib him with internal paddles*COME ON SHELDON MY SWEETY COME BACK COME ON
sheldon:*heart stops again*
jenny:No!!! please *do heartmassage again,cry enorm*
mrs wakeman:he is gone xj9 stop cpr
jenny:No! *cry enorm,do still heartmassage for a hour,a tear run down in his chest,see he glows*huh?
sheldon:*heart beat weak again*
jenny:huh?*cry still,fix with her mum his chest ad other wounds,close chest,do bandages on him,bring him in a room,wait for him to wake up*

 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment