Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - thinking about you

its about two people that you would never expect to fall in love. but she has a secret. a heart warming story for everyone.

Chapter 2 - thinking about you

Chapter 2 - thinking about you
Chapter 2
Thinking about you!
RORY! said his friend kasanieke. Hey, whats going on? Dude youre not skating with us what has gotten in to you pick up that damn skateboard and lets make our team proud to win the nationals first place now stop with this daydreamn and practice! Hes right Rory said Rorys best friend Tenoko. Sorry guys its just that I cant get that girl out of my mind. Tenoko, turns to Tenoko when I saw her skateboard to her house and since then I cant get her out of my head, whats wrong with me? Rory you are freaking us out, especially me! you guys are hopeless, Rory remember me and when my girl left me cause she graduated and we were in love and still are, maybe you love her tell her how you feel and get to know her since prom is coming Im inviting my girl when shes coming home from collage. Tenoko sighs with relief Invite her Rory and talk with her, I heard shes smart but not athletic, hmmm and get her from being shy since she hardly talks with anyone, and the way you described her reaction sounded cute! Think about it; dont rush it just think before you act okay? Yeah youre right I need to talk to her, shes probably my type and maybe the prom thing might be a good Idea who has her number? Oh wait the school directory lets call her. Rory shes probably not ready to hear your voice she might still be. Rory sweetie, dinners ready have your team and your friends come inside for some food. Okay mother! Lets call her after dinner. Okay Rory if you insist. They all went inside to eat dinner meanwhile at my house I cant sleep, and my heart is still pounding from that sight and realizing what it is! AAH! Now Im blushing maybe I should watch television if that doesnt help maybe music like Mozart or listening to my favorite anime soundtracks that I have. Yeah lets do that, but its only eight oclock! Im in bed at that time o well lets do it, nagakashi sauske dont be like a kid you need to grow up! Ur 17 and you should at least stay up late. I threw off my covers with such anger and frustration and went downstairs by the time I got to the living room and about to turn on the television the phone rang and I jumped and screamed like I was in some horror film. So I went and picked up the phone H-Hello? This is Sauske residents this is nagakashi how may I help you? wow your really mature on the phone Im impressed hey listen Im sorry for making you cry and everything and I want to make it up for asking you to the prom if your interested? I was shock that it was Rory Stevens I never said a word for a few long minutes. Uh, hello? Are you okay? Y-Yes Im still here and I-I would love to g-go to p-p-p-prom with you! Im just nervous to be talking with a guy that is my first crush. I mean I never been asked by a guy to take me anywhere that I fell in love with! I mean Im sorry I forgot I need to go to finish my homework! he never said a word only Ill pick you up and eight oclock and Ill let you get back to work sorry for bothering you. Its okay Ill see you in class Rory we both hanged up I was dead beat red through my entire body same with him and the guys started laughing cause he was in love with me and he and his best friend knows that my secret is that I can skateboard. The day came two more days until prom! I was so nervous, so oh my god I cant stand it and I cant express it either. Then wow, you okay you just bumped into me you must have a lot of things on your mind, same with Rory he never got any sleep since he asked you to prom, and he would never go to prom if he never saw or met you please make him happy, Im not suppose to say this but Im going to say this once then your going to hear it from him hes really shy around girls when they watch him skateboard never seen him hiding from a girl, he loves you and he wants to get to know you hey Tenoko!, dont say anything I just said to you! Whats up Rory?  just wanted to ask y-you later! Ill just ask you later! Okay! Tenoko, youre his best friend? Why me, I dont talk to anyone not until you nobody wants to date me, hes just using me like the books I read, but I&.I love him and I cant stop thinking about him hes he the same cause every time I close my eyes I see him I see everything but I dont think its a good idea but were in the same class. Nagakashi, hes the same way youre his type you. Tenoko looks around making sure nobody was listening. you skateboard, your quiet and your smart thats the type of person hes looking for, get to know him hes not that bad you just need to build up courage and talk to him or hell talk to you Ill see you in class, and probably at prom. Lets go before were late for class. Okay, Tenoko!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lilichan on March 18, 2008, 11:29:12 AM

Lilichan on
LilichanNice.

meray on April 1, 2011, 5:19:47 AM

meray on
meraythanks i finally finished it and i will upload it and im acutally thinking of publishing it i just talk to the owner of the picture that i saw and got her permission to write a story based on her picture and just need to wait for her reply and thoughts about it being published shes going to get all the credit

meray on September 12, 2008, 3:30:52 AM

meray on
merayi typed it here the boxes were suppose to be the qoutations sorry bout that don't know what happened