Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teh Fat Cat

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 1 - Teh Fat Cat

Chapter 1 - Teh Fat Cat
Disclaimer: I don't own Warriors

---Chapter 1: Teh Fat Cat---

A/N: this is sorta an alternate universe fan fic because it only follows the story till some time in Fire and Ice

---Fireheart is taking Cinderpaw out around the forest for the first time and their just about to the point were they see Princess---

Fireheart and Cinderpaw were running over by the twoleg place when they caught a scent, a kittypet scent! Then they saw a pregnant tabby with white paws and chest. “A kittypet! Lets chase her out!” Cinderpaw exclaimed.

Fireheart replied, “That’s my sister, Princess!”

Cinderpaw, “Really?!? Let’s say hi!”

Fireheart, “Wait! We’ll scare her.”

But of course Cinderpaw just over ran to Princess and shouted, “HI!!!”

Princess jumped, then looked at the apprentice then replied, “Hello, what are you doing out here?”

Cinderpaw, “I’m learning the boundary’s of the Thunder Clan!”

Fireheart finally arrived at the chatting she-cats, which is odd since the girls must have been talking for half a minute already and he ran over as soon as he saw Cinderpaw run off. He studied his sister, as she exclaimed, “Rusty!”

Cinderpaw, “Actually he’s Fireheart now. I’m Cinderpaw by the way.”

“Princess?” Fireheart cautiously said and when his sister nodded he finished with a, “you sure are fat now.”

Princess got offended by that and told her brother, “I’m not fat! I’m PREGNANT!”

Fireheart stared disbelieving at the kittypet before cheerfully replying, “Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

Princess screamed, “FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!”

---ThunderClan camp---

The clan cats were asking Yellowfang what the message was. Yellowfang replied, “Fireheart is in danger.”

---WindClan camp---

Onewisker, “Barkface did the starclan speak to you?”

Barkface, “Yes, a cat is about to lose his warrior pride.”

----Shadow and River clan camps were basically the same----

---With Cinderpaw and gang---

Fireheart is practically getting mauled by his sister. What do you expect he called her fat, girls are sensitive about that sort of thing. Cinderpaw was too shocked to move due to Princess sudden violence. Then when Princess was done the she-cats chatted till Fireheart regained consciousness, then the clan cats left.

---ThunderClan camp---

Graystripe, “Fireheart, what happened to you?”

Cinderpaw, “He so got pawned by a kittypet.”

Bluestar, “Huh?”

Cinderpaw, “Fireheart got beat up by a kittypet, a pregnant one too.”

Then for the next week Fireheart was the laughing stock of the whole camp.

---end chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment