Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chicken and a new warrior

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 2 - Chicken and a new warrior

Chapter 2 - Chicken and a new warrior
---Chapter 2: new warrior and chicken---

-A week after chapter 1-Bluestar’s den with only Tigerclaw and Bluestar-

Bluestar, “Tigerclaw we’re losing a lot of battles lately.”

Tigerclaw, “Ever since Fireheart got beat up by his sister he’s been a terrible fighter.”

Bluestar, “That gives me an idea.”

Tigerclaw, “Kick Fireheart out?”

Bluestar, “No, recruit his sister. Go get Cinderpaw to recruit her.”

-1 hour later-Princess’ house-

Cinderpaw, “Princess? Where are you?”

“BOO!!” said a voice behind Cinderpaw. Who jumped 1,o00 feet in the air, ran into an airplane then she and the airplane fought(Cinderpaw won) then a mouse flew by and finally Cinderpaw landed. Then she looked behind her and saw everyone’s favorite tabby kittypet, Princess!

Cinderpaw, “Princess!”

Princess, “HI!”

Cinderpaw, “Will you join the ThunderClan?”

Princess, “Let’s see…… give up my kit’s guaranteed safety, always having my meals guarantied, and being stuck out in the cold all the time. Hmmmm…. Of course I’ll join!”

Cinderpaw, “Really?! Can you come now?”

Princess replied, “Sure just let me grab dinner first.” Then she ran inside a minute later the twolegs started shouting and then Princess ran through the cat door with some thing in her mouth “RUN!” she yelled as she passed Cinderpaw, don’t ask me how she yelled with her mouth full but she did, so Cinderpaw led the way back to camp.

-A few minutes later-ThunderClan camp-

“WE’RE HERE!!” Cinderpaw announced.

Bluestar, “Welcome Princess. I’m glad you joined, I see you brought some food we can share it with the clan. We’ll have the naming ceremony after we eat”

Cinderpaw looked at Princess and realized that the thing she had in her mouth when she left her house was a HUGE cooked chicken. Princess put the chicken down and said, “I’m glad you to be here and I’d love to share my chicken.”

So most of the cat started to eat then Fireheart came back from hunting and saw the chicken, then he shrieked, “EWWWW CHICKEN DISTUSTING!!!!!!!!” Then he ran around screaming till he ran out of energy. Bluestar ran over to see what was wrong with Fireheart, then he caught a glimpse of the chicken again, so Fireheart puked all over Bluestar.

“FIREHEART I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!” the enraged vomit covered cat screamed.

---RiverClan camp---

“What does that mean, Mudfur?” Leopardfur mewed.

“Thunder clan has chicken!” Mudfur meowed

Silverstream, “Why don’t we have chicken?”

Crookedstar, “Let’s steal it!”

RiverClan cats, “YEAH!!!! LET’S GOO!!!”

Then the river clan speed out of their camp then stopped when Silverstream said, “Wait, and where exactly is the Thunder clan camp?”

Then all the cats just looked at each other, then Leopardfur said, “I assume it’s in Thunder clan territory.”

Crookedstar, “Good enough! To ThunderClan territory!”

River clan cats, “YEAH!!!! LET’S GOO!!!”

---WindClan camp---

Onewhisker, “What does that mean?”

Barkface, “Fireheart is screwed.”

---ShadowClan camp---

Nightstar, “PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!”

Runningnose, “LETS DANCE!!”

Cinderfur, “PARTY TILL THE SUN COMES UP!!!”

Littlepaw, “LADIES I’M ALL YOURS TILL THE SUN COMES UP!!!!!!”

Whitepaw, “I LIKE SUGAR!!!”

CD player, “I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world….”

---ThunderClan camp---

Fireheart is getting mauled by Bluestar. And the other cats are cheering their leader on. Then Bluestar stopped, deciding that it wouldn’t be good to kill her own warrior. “Yellowfang, go heal Fireheart.” She said. Then she jumped on to the high rock and called the cats together to start Princess’ naming ceremony. Then she made Princess Mousefur’s apprentice and renamed her Princesspaw.

Has any one seen the River clan? They seem to be lost. So I guess they didn’t attack this chappy.

---End chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment