Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the lost clan

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 3 - the lost clan

Chapter 3 - the lost clan
---Chapter 3: the lost Clan---

--A week after chapter 2--ThunderClan territory, in the tall pines—

Crookedstar, “Leopardfur, I think we’re lost.”

Leopardfur, “What was your first clue?”

Stonefur, “Crookedstar! Leopardfur! We found something!”

Crookedstar, “Let’s go!”

The RiverClan cats all followed Stonefur until they met Smudge. Crookedstar greeted him with a “WHERE IS THE ThunderClan?!?”

Smudge gave the lost leader a funny look before asking, “What’s ThunderClan?”

The RiverClan did the anime fall thing, then Leopardfur hissed, “THE CATS LIVING IN THE FOREST!!!!”

Smudge, “Oh, well they live in the forest behind you.”

Crookedstar, “Good enough, TO THE FOREST!!!!!!!!” Then the Clan in need of a guide ran off into the forest….again.

---1 hour later---

Fireheart noticed the RiverClan then screamed, “AHHHH!!!!!! INTURDERS!!!!!!!!! WE’RE UNDER ATTACK!!!!!!!!!” while running around in circles.

Mistyfoot, “No, you idiot we’re just here for your chicken!”

Fireheart stops running in circles and stares at the lost Clan then after a long pause says, “Oh! You mean the gross chickenish chicken?” Then he continued after he realized that the directionally challenged cats were nodding “We finished that about a week ago!” 

Leopardfur, “FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!”

---ThunderClan camp---

Yellowfang, “Another cat is scratching up our attack toy!”

Princesspaw, “What?!? Only we can attack him!”

Bluestar, “Let’s organize an attack party!”

---RiverClan camp---

Mudfur, “About time they found them.”

---WindClan camp---

Onewhisker, “Barkface, what did that mean?”

Barkface, “It wasn’t even a sign from StarClan figure it out yourself.”

---ShadowClan camp---

Nightstar, “Rainbows are pretty.”

Runningnose, “I love unicorns.”

---Somewhere in ThunderClan territory---

The poor ex-kittypet, Fireheart, was getting mauled by Leopardfur. Then the ThunderClan reinforcements arrived . Graystripe saw Silverstream and their eyes locked, both of them started to blush. Then Princesspaw knocked Leopardfur off her brother and hissed, “Back off he’s ThunderClan’s scratching post.”

Crookedstar, “Umm… instead of fighting us can you just show us the way back to our territory.” And that’s just what they did.

---Later at ThunderClan camp---

Sandpaw, “I can’t believe they made Princess a warrior.”

Dustpaw, “It’s like some kittypet conspiracy.”

Sandpaw, “Still, you have to admit becoming a warrior in a week is pretty amazing.”

---End chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment