Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - lousy mentors

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 4 - lousy mentors

Chapter 4 - lousy mentors
---Chapter 4: lousy mentors…. ---

-Few days later-apprentice’s den-
Brackenpaw, “Grrrr!!!!! Where is Graystripe?!? He’s gone most of the good hunting hours.”

Cinderpaw, “At least he’s gone Fireheart has been ranting about how he’s going to join the queens soon in the nursery.”

Brackenpaw, “But he’s a tom….”

Cinderpaw, “I know.”

Fireheart entered the den and cheerfully declared, “Cinderpaw! Brackenpaw! Time to go hunting this could be my last one before I move into the nursery!”

Cinderpaw gave her brother a what did I tell you look, then Brackenpaw said, “But you can’t be pregnant, you’re a guy.”

Fireheart, “That’s what I thought too until I realized that maybe I’m a girl!”

Cinderpaw screamed at her gender-confused mentor, “YOU’RE NOT PREGNANT YOU’RE JUST FAT!!!!!!!!!”

Fireheart stared at his fuming apprentice for a while before sarcastically saying, “Riiiiight, and I’m reeeeeeally a guy toooo.”

Brackenpaw and Cinderpaw, “Idiot.”

-Later-medicine cat den-

Cinderpaw, “Yellowfang, you’ve got to help me I’ll go crazy if I have to be Fireheart’s apprentice a day longer.”

Yellowfang, “What can I do?”

Cinderpaw, “Let me be your apprentice. PLEASE?” then she looked at Yellowfang with puppy eyes of doom.

Yellowfang, “I wish I could but some idiot decided you could only switch from a warrior apprentice to a medicine cat apprentice if you suddenly couldn’t become a warrior any more.”

Cinderpaw, “Kuso!”

Yellowfang, “Since when could you swear in Japanese?”

Cinderpaw, “uhhh I dunno…. Bye.” then she left.

-Main area of camp-

A little R/C car (okay, it’s not so little to the cats) is riding through ThunderClan’s camp causing trouble freaking the cats out then it heads for Bluestar but, Cinderpaw sulks on to it’s path.

“EEEK!!!!”

“CINDERPAW!!!!”

The R/C car had run over Cinderpaw’s leg. Tigerclaw had this look on his face that clearly said o crap on it as he hid the remote control. Fireheart caught a glimpse of Tigerclaw hiding something and come over.

Fireheart, “What was that?”

Tigerclaw, “What was what?”

“The thing you just hid.”

“I didn’t hide anything.”

“Yes you did.”

“What makes you think I hid anything?”

“My women’s intuition.”

“……..You don’t have a women’s intuition.”

“Yes, I do.”

“How?”

“I’m a woman of course!”

“No, your not.”

“Riiiiiight.”

“I’m serious your not a woman.”

“If I’m not a woman then how am I pregnant?”

“YOU’RE NOT PREGNANT YOU’RE JUST FAT!!!”

“Riiiiiight.”

“………uhh did you know that Cinderpaw got hurt?”

“CINDERPAW GOT HURT? WHERE?” then he ran over to Cinderpaw “Ohh Cinderpaw if only I’d of been a better mentor this never would of happened! It’s all my fault. Now you’re dead and it’s all my fault.”

Cinderpaw, “I’m not dead yet……..I’m getting better.”

Yellowfang, “any ways she can’t ever be a warrior again.”

Cinderpaw, “SCORE!!!!”

Fireheart, “Yellowfang isn’t there any chance that she might become a warrior again?”

Yellowfang, “Well I suppose-“

Cinderpaw, “NOPE, NO CHANCE OF ME BECOMING A WARRIOR EVER AGAIN!”

Yellowfang, “There’s no chance of Cinderpaw becoming a warrior.”

Frostfur, “FIREHEART I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!” and as you probably figured it out by know she proceeded to maul him.

---RiverClan camp---

Mudfur, “I wonder what he did this time?”

---WindClan camp---

Morningflower, “Umm… Barkface? Onewhisker asked me to ask you what that sign meant?”

Barkface, “Tell Onewhisker that it wasn’t even a sign from StarClan so he should figure it out him self.”

Morningflower, “Okay.” Then she left to find Onewhisker. Then she told Onewhisker, “It wasn’t a sign figure it out yourself.”

---ShadowClan camp---

Nightstar, “Guys ‘Blue’s Clues’ is starting in 5 minutes. Let’s GO!!!!!!!!”

ShadowClan cats, “YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!”

---ThunderClan and RiverClan’s border---

Graystripe, “Silverstream, I love you so much.”

Silverstream, “Graystripe, I love you too.”

Graystripe, “Silverstream, will you bear my kits?”

Silverstream, “Of course I will.”

¬---somewhere else---

Miroku, “How come that never works with me?”

Sango, “Perhaps because he actually knows and loves her.”

Miroku, “No, that can’t be it I know I’ll ask Graystripe for advice.”

Sango, “Baka…”

---ThunderClan camp---

Brackenpaw, “Where’s Graystripe?!? He hasn’t been a round all day!”

---End chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment