Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - kits are so cute!

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 5 - kits are so cute!

Chapter 5 - kits are so cute!
---Chapter 5: kits are so cute---

-1 week later-nursery-

The queens were chatting on one side of the den while Fireheart watched the kits on the other side of the den.

Brindleface, “I don’t mind Princess being in here, but does Fireheart also have to live in here? It’s getting crowded.”

Willowpelt, “I can’t believe actually thinks he’s pregnant.”

Speckletail, “Fireheart why are you still in here!? Are you expecting kits!?”

Frostfur, “Bad choice of words…..”

Fireheart, “Why yes, I am expecting kits.”

-few hours later-Yellowfang’s Den-

Yellowfang was showing herbs to Cinderpaw, and explaining their uses when Frostfur ran in shouting, “YELLOWFANG!! COME QUICK! PRINCESS STARTED TO KIT!!”

Cinderpaw, “It’s about time.”

Yellowfang, “Yeah, she was due a week ago.”

Frostfur nodded then replied, “Yeah, but there is something else too….”

Yellowfang, “What?”

Cinderpaw, “Fireheart didn’t do anything stupid again did he?”

Frostfur looked a little unsure of herself then nervously told the other cats, “Uhhh….no ….in fact he uh started kitting too.”

Cinderpaw and Yellowfang had an shocked look on their faces. Then the told Frostfur to wait a second while they got a drink then when they came back they did the shocked-spit-type-thing on Frostfur. Then they screamed in unison, “WHAT?!?”

Frostfur, “Fireheart really was pregnant.”

Cinderpaw, “But that’s impossible! Wait, was he a girl too?”

Yellowfang, “No just his idiocy made it possible to be pregnant.”

Frostfur, “Amazing he defied all logic.”

-An hour later-at a ThunderClan meeting-

Bluestar, “Cats of ThunderClan, a little while ago two of our cats gave birth to 7 kits, incase you didn’t know the cats were Princess and Fireheart-”

Mousefur, “WHAT?!?”

Brackenpaw, “Does this mean that Fireheart was actually a girl?”

Bluestar, “No, it just means he’s able to defy logic now.”

Tigerclaw, “Can he fly?”

Bluestar, “………I really don’t know maybe if he believes he can?”

At this time Graystripe snuck into camp. While Longtail was asking the next stupid question, “Can he transform?”

Graystripe, “Can who transform?”

Swiftpaw, “Fireheart!”

Fireheart, “What?”

One-eye, “Why could he be able to transform?”

Darkstripe, “Well he already defied logic by giving birth.”

Graystripe, “WHAT!?!”

Mousefur, “That’s what I said!”

Willowpelt, “No, you said ‘WHAT?!?’ you two ended your sentences differently.”

Whitestorm, “What were we talking about?” At the white warriors question the clearing immediately quieted down. Hey now you can hear the tree-cut monster in the distance wait…. I thought it was leaf-bare/late leaf-fall what’s it doing running? Then the crickets started chirping even though they’re another leaf-green only thing. Ok, Dustpaw’s going to speak.

Dustpaw, “I think we were talking about the new kits, but more importantly is can
Fireheart transform?”

Sandpaw, “MOVING ON!!!!”

Longtail, “What? It was a good question.”

Goldenflower, “MOVING ON!!!!”

Bluestar, “Right, the new kits-

Fireheart, “MOVING ON!!!!”

Princess, “What are you doing? This is what the clan was called together to hear.”

Fireheart, “Well I thought it was something that she-cats did.”

Princess, “Do yourself a favor, just be quiet.”

Bluestar, “ANYways, the new kits. Princess’s kits are Cloudkit, Rockkit, Icekit, Treekit, and Emberkit. And Fireheart’s kits are Sugarkit, Coffeekit, and Nipkit. Now before any more stupid questions get asked let’s end this meeting.” Then she leapt off high rock and hid in her den.

----Kit looks----
Clouldkit: he’s the same as he is in the book a white long haired tom
Rockkit: a gray tom
Treekit: a light tabby she-kit
Emberkit: a red she-kit with white paws and chest

Sugarkit: a white she-kit
Coffeekit: a dark brown tabby tom
Nipkit: a red tabby tom a little over weight
----back to the story----

-That night-nursery-

Sugarkit, “MWAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Coffeekit, “Hee heee hee! Why are you all sleeping? I’m not tired Sugarkit isn’t tired neither is Rockkit! None of you guys should be either!”

While putting on socks that I guess appeared out of thin air…don’t ask how she was putting them on either I don’t know Sugarkit yelled, “PARTY! PARTY! SOCKS!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE I’M A SOCK NINJA NOW!!!”

Rockkit, “I run fast!!!!!!!!!”

Fernkit, “GO TO SLEEP!!!”

Sugarkit, “COMMON FERNIE-WERNIE LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!”

Thornkit, “STFU already!”

Rockkit, “RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!”

“Fireheart can I see you out side right now.” Speckaltail asked calmly as she was twitching.

Fireheart cheerfully replied, “Sure!” and followed her. Leaving the knocked out Nipkit snoozing while mewing some thing about catnip.

A few minutes later you could hear Speckaltail screaming, “FIREHEART I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!” all the way to the sun drown place. And I don’t think I’ll have to tell you what happens next.

---Yellowfang’s den---

Yellowfang, “Beating him up isn’t going get the kits to sleep.”

---RiverClan---

Silverstream, “GRAYSTRIPE! I LOVE YOU!!”

Stonefur, “What?”

Silverstream, “Nothing!”

---WindClan---

Onewhisker, “I should ask Barkface what that meant but I want to sleep some more.”

---ShadowClan---

………………………………… all the cats are sleeping so shush!

---Nowhere in general---

Well the ThunderClan didn’t get that much sleep that night and Rockkit, Sugarkit, and Coffeekit still haven’t tired out.

---end chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment