Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - normal day, get used to it!

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 6 - normal day, get used to it!

Chapter 6 - normal day, get used to it!
---Chapter 6: normal day, get used to it!---

-The next day-nursery-

Speckletail, “Man, I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night!”

Frostfur, “It didn’t help that Princess had another kit.”

---A/N---
Sorry… I found out after I posted the last chappy that Princess had five kits not four… so umm… here’s her fifth kit!
Name: Frostkit
A white tabby she-kit
sorry about that anyways
---A/N: end---

Willowpelt, “Now it’s really crowded in here!”

Speckletail, “Just wait until their kits start playing.”

Frostfur, “My last two kits are ready to be apprenticed.”

Goldenflower, “Brightkit and Thornkit? That would make it less crowed in here. But still, it’s cramped, I’ll see if I can make a new nursery for Princess and Fireheart.”

Willowpelt, “Why? There’s enough room now?”

Sugarkit runs by giggling something about evil space kitties.

Speckletail, “Can you imagine if Fireheart and Princess’ other kits are at all like Sugarkit, Coffeekit, and Rockkit? Those 3 are only a day old and already they’re driving us crazy!!! But how will you get anyone to build a new nursery?”

Goldenflower looked at the other queens before mysteriously saying, “I have my ways.” Then she left to seduce her Tigerclaw into getting a new nursery built. Then she was run over by Coffeekit, who was claiming to be an evil space kitty. Then a few fox-lengths later, she tripped over Nipkit, who was sleeping and mewing something about catnip. Finally, she reached Tigerclaw, who was just run over by Rockkit, who was also claiming to be an evil space kitty.

Back in the nursery Frostkit ran up to the queens. Frostkit shrieked, “HELP!!!!!!!! MOMMY IS NOT MOVING I THINK SHE’S DEAD!!!!!!”

Willowpelt, “Frostkit? Your mommy is not dead she’s just sleeping.”

Frostkit, “Oh…. That’s good!” Then she left until she saw her sleeping cousin, Nipkit (he’s still sleeping). She freaked out and ran back to the queens.

Frostfur spoke before the kit could scream, “Frostkit, Nipkit is also sleeping he’s not dead either.”

Frostkit, “Oh! OK!”

---1 minute later---

Frostkit ran over to the queens freaked out again screaming, “HELP-“

The queens all yelled in unison at the kit, “NO ONE IS DEAD!!!!! THEY’RE JUST SLEEPING!!!!”

Frostkit, “Oh! I see…” then she left the queens alone to talk.

---Middle of the camp---

Longtail, “Bluestar we found this weird object by the thunderpath.”

Bluestar, “What object? You don’t have any thing with you.”

Longtail, “Oh, Swiftpaw is carrying it.”

Then Swiftpaw enters with a lighter. Bluestar, “What is that?”

Longtail, “I dunno that’s why I called it a strange object.”

Bluestar, “Then why did you bring it here?”

Longtail, “I dunno.”

Bluestar, “What do we do with it?”

Swiftpaw, “Maybe if we leave it here…. A hawk will come and take it away or something….”

Bluestar, “Well that’s the best idea I’ve heard all day.”

Then the 3 cats left the lighter in the middle of the clearing.

---A few minutes later---

Emberkit walks by. She is complaining, “Board, board, board! I’m sooo board!” then she tripped over the lighter, “Huh? AHHH! owww…” then she started to play with the lighter and eventually lit it. “SWEEET!” and as she was fangirling the flame it went out. “But. But. It was so pretty…” Then she turned on the flame again “AWSOME!!” Then she took her new firestick to a more secluded place.

And Treekit was wandering around camp until she saw a bird. Treekit, “Hey Mr. Bird wanna be my friend?”

Bird, “Tweet?”

Treekit, “I’m sorry don’t speak bird…. Don’t worry I’ll learn to speak bird!” then she ran off to play her CD called, ‘Foreign Tongues for Cats: Bird Edition.’

Then Fireheart pounced Princess’ tail because it was moving. Princess, “I already mauled him but… FIREHEART I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!” then she mauled him, again.

---RiverClan---

Mudfur, “Is ThunderClan running out of queens to maul Fireheart? We have some willing to maul him.”

---WindClan territory---

Onewhisker, “NOOO!!!!!!!! I can’t ask Barkface what that meant!!!!!! I’M ON PATROL!!!!”

Whitepaw, “Idiot.”

---ShadowClan---

Nightstar, “Hey everyone! Lets go to the showing of ‘Sesame Street Live!’”

ShadowClan cats, “YAYY!!!!!!!!”

---Back in the nursery---

Cloudkit is reading a book called ‘Dealing with Your Insane Family for Idiots.’ When Brightkit came over and said, “I didn’t know you could read!”

Cloudkit, “I can’t.”

Brightkit, “………”

---end chapter---

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hawktail on November 17, 2008, 7:40:11 AM

hawktail on
hawktaili love this! my fave was tigerclaws rc car broke cinderpaws leg, LOL!!