Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - rogues attack

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 7 - rogues attack

Chapter 7 - rogues attack
---Chapter 7: rogues attack---

---one month later-nursery-

Thornkit, “How long is it going to be before we’re apprenticed?”

Brightkit, “I have no clue, we’re already around 8 moons old.”

Frostfur, “Guys guess what!”

Brightkit, “What?”

Thornkit, “We’re getting apprenticed soon?”

Frostfur, “No… the new nursery is built now we can actually get some sleep!”

The other queens and kits (except for Fireheart and his relatives, they were some where else in camp), “YAYY!!!!”

---Middle of ThunderClan camp---

Sandpaw was staring at the empty gorse tunnel with some bones near by and mewed, “Well there goes the rest of the warriors….. Off to attack ShadowClan.”

Then Yellowfang walked into the clearing sniffed, then walked over and sniffed the bones and said, “Brokenstar….”

Sandpaw, “WHAT?!?”

Yellowfang, “Brokenstar’s scent is on these bones.”

Sandpaw, “But, Tigerclaw just took the rest of the warriors to attack ShadowClan.”

Yellowfang, “That idiot, you warn the clan I’ll go send Brackenpaw after them.”

Then they both left to do their duties.

Sandpaw jumped on top of the highrock and yowled, “ThunderClan!! HELP!! BROKENSTAR HAS BEEN SCENTED IN THE TERRITORY!!”

Then all the remaining clan cats ran over to the highrock to help defend the camp when Brokenstar and his gang of rogues tried to sneak in each holding a blade of grass or a leaf in their mouths. Frostfur yowled, “THEY’RE HERE!!”

Brokenstar, “Damn there goes the element of surprise…”

Clawface, “How could she see through our disguises? They were fool proof!”

Fireheart walked over to Brokenstar stared in his face and said, “Ya know, Frostfur, you might be going senile. I don’t see Brokenstar or any of his followers. All I see are some ugly bushes, I mean why do we keep such ugly bushes around? They are sooo ugly. I think the forest patrol is going to come around soon and destroy the bushes for being soo ugly!”

The rest of the clan cats just sweat dropped. While Brokenstar and his rogues seethed at the insults hurled at them. How dare Fireheart call THEM UGLY! Then Clawface leaped at Fireheart and the clearing explode into battle (the elders took all the kits from the books into the nursery and Cinderpaw joined them). Fireheart ran away from Clawface screaming that the ugly bush was trying to kill him. Then Clawface pinned Fireheart and was about to take a bite out of his neck when Graystripe ran over and bit one of his legs off.

Graystripe, “Run away Clawface, your as good as dead.”

Clawface, “'Tis but a scratch.”

Graystripe, “A scratch? Your leg's off!”

Clawface, “No, it isn't.”

Graystripe, “Well, what's that, then?” then he flicked his tail in the misplaced leg’s direction.

Clawface, “I've had worse.”

Graystripe, “You liar!”

Clawface, “Come on, you Foxdung!”

Then the cats got in to another fight where Graystripe bit of another one of Clawface’s legs

Clawface, “Hah! Come on, then.”

Graystripe, “What?”

Clawface said, “Have at you!” as he swiped at Graystripe.

Graystripe, “……..Eh. You are indeed brave, you stupid furball, but the fight is mine.”

Clawface, “Oh, had enough, eh?”

Graystripe, “Look, you stupid furball. You've only got two legs left.”

Clawface, “No, I don’t.”

Graystripe, “Look!”

Clawface, “Just a flesh wound.” Then he scratches Graystripe.

Graystripe, “Look, stop that.”

Clawface, “Chicken!” then he swiped at Graystripe again then said, “Chickennn!” (RiverClan gets excited about this)

Graystripe, “Look, I'll have another one of your legs.” Clawface scratches him again. Then Clawface and Graystripe fight again causing Clawface to lose another leg.
Clawface, “Right. I'll do you for that!”

Graystripe, “You'll what?”

Clawface, “Come here!”

Graystripe, “What are you going to do, bleed on me?”

Clawface, “I'm invincible!”

Graystripe, “You're a Mouse-brained fool.”

Clawface, “Clawface always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.”
Then Graystripe just walked over and bit off Clawface’s last leg
Graystripe turned and walked away saying, “Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.” then he called over his shoulder, “Come, Fireheart.”
Clawface, “Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!”
---A/N: sorry I love Monty Python---

Fireheart, “Graystripe, you saved me from that really ugly bush!”

Graystripe, “What bush?”

With everyone else, the kits that weren’t hiding were tormenting the rogues. Sugarkit, Coffeekit and Rockkit were just sugar high as usual(gave the rogues a headache and occasionally ran over them). Nipkit was mauling a rogue because it wouldn’t give him catnip even though it smelled of catnip. Emberkit was being mesmerized by her firestick again (most clan cats have a fear of fire) so she was terrorizing them. Frostkit was panicking telling the nearest rogue everything that could go wrong making him paranoid. Lastly Treekit was explaining to a rogue why birds, mice, and squirrels can be such good friends to them and why fighting is very wrong. The other fights aren’t interesting so why bother explaining them, but there is only a few rogues left.

---1 hour later---

Bluestar(yes, everyone is back in camp), “Dustpaw and Sandpaw it is time you were made warriors. Dustpaw you will be known now as Duststorm and Sandpaw you will be known as Sandpelt.”(A/N: I know those aren’t the right word but pretend they are)

The clan cats, “……….” Then most of them pulled out a script, nodded, put it away, and gave Bluestar a funny look. Whitestorm run over to Bluestar whispered something in her ear then leapt away.

Bluestar, “Sorry about that Dustpaw and Sandpaw will now be known as Dustpelt and Sandstorm.”

Clan cats, “Dustpelt! Sandstorm! Dustpelt! Sandstorm! Dustpelt! Sandstorm! Dustpelt! Sandstorm! Dustpelt! Sandstorm! Dustpelt! Sandstorm!”

Then the two newest warriors jumped down for their vigil.

Fireheart ran over to Sandstorm and said, “Congratulations, Sandpelt!”

Sandstorm gave him a death stare. Then seeing as how he wouldn’t figure out that she was mad at him she mauled him. But since she didn’t scream ‘FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!’ the other clans didn’t react.

Bluestar, “We have some thing else to get through before the chapter can end.”

The clan cats groaned. “Thornkit, you’re now Thornpaw Mousefur is your mentor. Brightkit you’re now Brightpaw, Whitestorm’s apprentice.” (A/N: I know those aren’t the right words either but you get the idea)

Whitestorm, “Now I have a new apprentice?!? Couldn’t I have a day’s break from them?”

---End chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment