Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - needs a name....

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 8 - needs a name....

Chapter 8 - needs a name....
---Chapter 8: needs a name---

---one day later---

Tigerclaw, “What do we do with Mudclaw and Brokenstar?”

Bluestar, “Huh?”

Tigerclaw, “From yesterday’s battle. Mudclaw doesn’t have any legs and Brokenstar is blind.”

Bluestar, “Oh. Right, I forgot about them Sandstorm and Dustpelt being warriors sounded more important than deciding what to do with the rogues…. I guess they stay as prisoners.”

Tigerclaw “Sounds good. I’ll spread the word”

---One day later, before dawn-Fireheart’s dream---

Spottedleaf, “Fireheart, beware of a warrior you can’t trust.”

Fireheart, “OMG! Smudge is gonna turn against me?”

Spottedleaf, “Smudge isn’t a warrior….”

Fireheart, “Henry?”

Spottedleaf, “He’s not a warrior either.”

Fireheart, “I know, FERNKIT!”

Spottedleaf, “……………….. that’s it! I’m gonna give prophecies to someone smarter!” then she disappeared.

Fireheart, “Spottedleaf? Where are you? ……… screamo song time! (insert random screamo song here).” Then he woke up.

---ThunderClan camp---

……….
Willowpelt, “What a quiet morning.”

Then a scratched Onewhisker runs into the clearing. Onewhisker, “Help! RiverClan and ShadowClan are attacking our camp!!!”

Bluestar, “Right, I’ll organize attack patrols and while your waiting Onewhisker you can talk to Nipkit.”

Nipkit, “….. Got any catnip?”

Onewhisker, “No? who’s your mother?”

Nipkit, “Fireheart!”

Onewhisker, “No, I meant who is your mother, not father.”

Nipkit, “’K ….. Fireheart!”

Onewhisker, “NO! I meant who is the cat who gave birth to you?”

Nipkit, “Oh….. Fireheart!”

Onewhisker just twitched at this. But before he could attempt to clarify himself again, Bluestar called and told him to lead the way to the WindClan camp.

---On the way---

Onewhisker, “So, Tigerclaw, who is Nipkit’s mother?”

Tigerclaw, “Don’t ask.”

Onewhisker, “I already did….”

Tigerclaw, “Then you’re not getting an answer.”

---WindClan camp---

The WindClan was viciously getting attacked by RiverClan and ShadowClan. Then the ThunderClan patrol burst in to the clearing fallowed by a curious Onewhisker (wondering who Nipkit’s mother is). And a while later the intruders were getting thrown out of camp then Sugarkit, Coffeekit, and Rockkit ran into the clearing with pop, cookies, and really strong coffee.

Rockkit, “Woot! PARTY!!!”

Sugarkit, “This party is boring! Good thing we came to liven it up!”

Coffeekit, “Where’s the music player? You can’t have a party without music!”

Longtail, “GO HOME!!!”

The kits were already downing the sweets and drinks. Then Rockkit and Coffeekit start to break dance. While Sugarkit insisted on playing 7 minutes in heaven so she shoved a confused Leopardfur and an annoyed Tigerclaw in to Barkface’s den. (they just stared at each other then mauled each other.) 7 minutes later a frantic Fireheart and a board Princess joined the cats in the clearing, by now the RiverClan cats were running home to try to keep their sanity (little did they know that they lost by chapter 2). ShadowClan cats ran home to stop from dancing with the kits (they have to keep up their evil image).

Fireheart, “HAS ANY ONE SEEN MY KITS?!?”

Princess, “Coffeekit is over here dancing with Rockkit and Sugarkit is over there, forcing cats to play 7 minutes in heaven.”

Fireheart, “Oh… What about Nipkit?”

Princess, “We left him at camp.”

Fireheart, “Not with Fernkit?!”

Princess, “Yes he is with Fernkit. Why do you want to know?”

Fireheart, “NOOO! NIPKIT I’LL SAVE YOU!!!!” then he ran back to camp but some where around four trees Leopardfur jumped him and produced to maul him. While Tigerclaw stood off to the side laughing at Fireheart’s misfortune.

Back at WindClan’s camp, Onewhisker asked Sugarkit who her mom was.

Sugarkit, “Fireheart!”

Before Onewhisker could reply some random ThunderClan cat called their clan mates to go, leaving a very confused Onewhisker. Onewhisker vowed that no matter what he would find out who Nipkit and Sugarkit’s mother really is(he doesn’t believe a tom can give birth).

Then the Fireheart’s clan mates stopped Leopardfur from beating him up even more. And then they all walked home(except the kits who ran and for Fireheart who decided to fly). And they all lived happily ever after…. YEAH RIGHT!! The story isn’t even over! But the chapter is….

---End Chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment