Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - 3 moons

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 9 - 3 moons

Chapter 9 - 3 moons
---chapter 9: 3 moons old---

-Two moons later-ThunderClan camp-

Tigerclaw and his hunting patrol were returning from their hunt with a bird in Tigerclaw’s mouth. Then Treekit spotted them.

Treekit, “TIGERCLAWY, YOU’RE A COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!!”

Tigerclaw, “WHAT NO WAY AM I COLD BLOODED MURDERER!!!” as he thought, ‘#@% how did she learn about Redtail? Wait… ’Tigerclawy’?’ so he added, “and stop calling me Tigerclawy!”

Treekit, “YES YOU ARE, YOU MURDERED ONE OF MY CLOSEST FRIENDS!!!”

Tigerclaw thought, ‘ok who have I killed recently? Maybe someone from the battle a moon ago? No she’s never left ThunderClan territory… I think. She’s too young to know Redtail… and I haven’t killed Fireheart or Bluestar…yet’ then he said, “Treekit, I don’t know what you mean I haven’t killed anyone.”

Treekit, “DON’T LIE TO ME!!! YOU HAVE HIS DEAD BODY IN YOUR JAWS!!”

Tigerclaw checked what was in his jaws, it was a bird. Tigerclaw, “……………..you’re kidding right?”

Treekit, “NO I’M NOT KIDDING!! THAT’S MR. BIRDIE!!! HE HAD A WIFE AND 10 CHILDREN, but only 3 are living at home right now. AND YOU KILLED HIM!!!”

Tigerclaw, “Umm… you do know what we eat, right?”

Treekit, “I’M NOT TALKING TO YOU, MURDERER!!” then she stormed away.

Tigerclaw, “Good riddance.” Then he dumped poor Mr. Birdie on the fresh kill pile. Then he was ran over by Sugarkit who giggling about having to steal socks, whatever socks are, then he got up proudly walked 10 steps before tripping on Nipkit, and then he just sulked away cursing about Fireheart and his family.

-outside the nurseries-

Fireheart glare suspiciously at Fernkit before hissing, “I’m on to you, Fernkit I know you’re not as innocent as you appear.”

Fernkit just stared at him before saying, “Right I’m just gonna go over there away from you bye.” Then she ran across camp.

Fireheart, “My work here is done.” Then he proudly walked back into the nursery leaving Rockkit and Coffeekit to have a very animated nonsense contest.

Rockkit was flailing his arms and said, “So when I woke up I slid down to the living room to have dinner!”

Coffeekit, “There was a bunny there but, it wasn’t a bunny it was a dinosaur!”

Rockkit, “I see your dinosaur and raise you one horse!”

Ashkit, “Wait what’s a dinosaur, horse, or a living room?”

Coffeekit, “Purple stocks just went up by green!”

Ashkit, “What are stocks?!?”

Rockkit, “AHHH!”

Ashkit, “What?!?”

Rockkit, “Buy yes today!”

Ashkit, “You two aren’t making any sense I’m leaving.”

Coffeekit, “There are currently 2604 a’s!”

-Somewhere else-

Tigerclaw, “Emberkit what are you doing here?”

Emberkit, “Pretty fire…”

Tigerclaw, “WHAT?!? FIRE!?!” then he took a few steps toward the pyromaniac kit, he tripped over the sleeping Nipkit, then crashed into Emberkit and somehow wound up setting his tail on fire with Emberkit’s firestick.

Emberkit, “Pretty tail….”

Tigerclaw, “MY TAIL IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!” then he ran around camp screaming. However the fire never spread to the rest of his body so he only had a charred tail by the end of the day.

-Somewhere else-

Frostkit, “OMG!! WHAT IF FIREHEART IS RIGHT?!? WHAT IF FERNKIT REALLY IS EIVL?!?”

Frostfur, “Frostkit… Fernkit isn’t evil.”

Frostkit, “Well that could very well be a mask put up so we never think any thing is wrong!”

The Queens, “……………..”

Brindleface, “Could you guy excuse me for a moment? Thanks!” Then she ran off.

Tigerclaw charred tail and all walk walking through the camp when he heard, Treekit and Cloudkit yell, “Murderer!”

Tigerclaw, “I am not a murderer!”

Cloudkit, “I never said you were.”

Treekit, “Well ‘murderer of my close friend’, we were just singing, it had nothing to do with you, although it does fit.”

Tigerclaw, “What song were you singing?”

Cloudkit, “Murderer by the Helloween.”

Treekit, “Can’t we sing songs?”

Tigerclaw, “Uhh… I guess you can continue.” Then he left.

Cloudkit, “You’re right! He does freak out when you say murderer near him! This is fun!”

Treekit, “Yeah, but we made a bet so pay up!”

Cloudkit, “But I don’t have 30 mouse-tails! How about I just give to a flower headband for your apprentice ceremony.”

Treekit, “I like that idea even better!!”

Then the kits jumped as they heard, “FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!”

Cloudkit, “Was that Brindleface?”

Treekit, “I think so.”

-RiverClan camp-

Mudfur, “Wow he stayed out of trouble for a long time.”

-WindClan camp-

Whitepaw, “Umm… Barkface? What did that mean?”

Barkface, “Tell Onewhisker that it wasn’t a sign from StarClan.”

Onewhisker, “How did you know I told her to ask you that?”

Barkface, “I was only a tail-lengh away when you asked her to.”

Whitepaw, “He does have a point there.”

-ShadowClan camp-

Nightstar, “Time for a jump rope tournament!”

ShadowClan cats, “YAYY!!!”

-ThunderClan camp-

Coffeekit, “-and then he turned into a steamroller to fly away under the water.”

---End Chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment