Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - the bushes strike back

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 10 - the bushes strike back

Chapter 10 - the bushes strike back
---chapter 10: the bushes strike back---

-Two moons later-

Brackenpaw went out to hunt when he saw ShadowClan and WindClan creeping by. Okay, they were trying to creep, they were constantly stepping on twigs and tails, they had Brokentail’s gang’s idea for camouflage(you know, the blade of grass in there mouths), and that CD player blasting the Star Wars theme song didn’t help.

Brackenpaw thought, ‘they must be here to try to kill Brokentail and Clawface!’

-Flashback-

Treekit, “TIGYWIGYCLAW IS A MURDERER!!!!!”

Tigerclaw, “WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!!!!” then Tigerclaw got ran over by a white blur.

-End flashback-

Brackenpaw, “AHH!!!! WRONG FLASHBACK!!!!” (The invaders are making too much noise to hear him yowl.)

-Correct flashback-

Nightstar, “ThunderClan is sheltering Brokenstar!”

Bluestar, “And Mudclaw! You forgot Mudclaw! Anyways BrokenTAIL is blind and Mudclaw has no legs! They’re harmless!”

Tallstar, “Yeah right!”

Bluestar, “See Tallstar agrees.”

-End Flashback-

Brackenpaw, “…. I should tell everyone.” Then he left to everyone that ShadowClan and WindClan were gonna attack ThunderClan.

-a few minutes later-outside ThunderClan camp-

Tallstar, “BOO!!!”

Nightstar (wearing a kittyhat), “RAR!!!!”

Fireheart, “AHHH MORE UGLY BUSHES!!!! THIS TIME THEY BROUGHT A CREEPY KITTY FRIEND!!! GRAYSTRIPE! HELP!!!” Then he ran back into camp.

Bluestar, “I figured he would say that… I guess it’s time for our secret weapon”

Tigerclaw, “What’s our secret weapon again?”

Bluestar, “I got this idea two moons ago watch. Hey Emberkit! Guess what, those bushes over there are flammable!”

Emberkit, “Cool! Wait what does flammable mean?”

Lionheart, “Flammable means catches on fire easily.”

Emberkit, “SWEEET!!!” Then she ran over to set the invaders on fire.

Sandstorm, “Aren’t you dead?”

Then Fireheart emerged from the gorse tunnel because he couldn’t find Graystripe in the camp. He saw Lionheart and shrieked, “AHHHH!!!!! I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!” and ran away.

Lionheart, “You’re right I’ve been dead for a while bye-bye!”

Then the clans got in to a fight, which ended in WindClan and ShadowClan fleeing into the river to put out their flaming pelts (much to Emberkit’s dismay).

-With Fireheart-

Fireheart ran over to sunningrocks were Graystripe and Silverstream were.

Fireheart, “WAHH GRAYSTRIPE SAVE MEEE!!!”

Graystripe, “Fireheart can you go away I’m kinda in the middle of some thing.”

Silverstream, “The clan idiot?”

Graystripe, “Yep.”

Fireheart, “But, Graystripe! The ugly bushes returned!”

Graystripe, “I’m sure they’re gone now.”

Fireheart(noticing Silverstream for the first time), “Who’s that? She sure is fat!”

Silverstream, “I’m not fat! I’m PREGNANT!”

Fireheart stared disbelieving at the RiverClan queen before cheerfully replying, “Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

Graystripe, “Whoa Deja vu.”

Sliverstream screamed, “FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!”

Graystripe, “More déjà vu!”

---ThunderClan camp---

Yellowfang, “This seams very familiar.”

---WindClan camp---

Onewhisker, “I know what that means!”

Barkface, “Really?”

Onewhisker, “Yeah! A warrior is about to lose his warrior pride!”

Barkface, “……………………………………………………………………………………….Baka(idiot).”

---ShadowClan---
Littlecloud, “Ugly?”

Nightstar, “WAHH!!! Fireheart called me creepy!”

Littlecloud, “Ugly?”

Wetfoot, “MY BEAUTIFUL FUR NO!!!!!! THAT KIT BURNED IT!!!!”

Littlecloud, “Ugly? HOW DARE FIREHEART CALL ME UGLY!!!”

---RiverClan---

Brackenpaw, “ShadowClan and WindClan are gonna attack ThunderClan!”

Crookedstar, “You want us to help?”

Brackenpaw, “Not really.”

Crookedstar, “Then why did you tell us!?!”

Brackenpaw, “Hey Leopardfur! ShadowClan and WindClan are gonna attack ThunderClan!”

Leopardfur, “So?”

---ThunderClan camp- later---

Bluestar, “Brackenpaw for warning everyone that ShadowClan and WindClan were gonna attack you get to be a warrior, your new name is Brackenfur. And for next time, don’t tell the attackers or a clan that has no business knowing.”

Brackenfur, “That’s a good idea!”

Everyone else, “Brackenfur! Brackenfur! Brackenfur! Brackenfur! Brackenfur!”

Brakenfur, “Cinderpaw, I wish you could have become a warrior with me….”

Cinderpaw, “That’s okay! I would have had to put up with Fireheart for a longer time! I would’ve gone crazy already!”

Brackenfur, “That’s good!”

Swiftpaw, “Kittypet conspiracy.”

Dustpelt, “How is that a kittypet conspiracy?”

Sandstorm, “Yeah he wasn’t a kittypet or mentored by one.”

Swiftpaw, “It’s still the kittypet conspiracy.”

---End Chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment