Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - mentors

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 11 - mentors

Chapter 11 - mentors
---Chapter 11: mentors---

Treekit, “Cloudkit, guess what!”

Cloudkit, “What?”

Treekit, “Tonight we’re becoming apprentices!”

Cloudkit, “Sweet finally!”

Treekit, “Pay up.”

Cloudkit, “Huh?”

Treekit, “The flower headband, from our bet.”

Cloudkit innocently replied, “Bet? What bet?”

Treekit, “The bet from when we were three moons old! We bet about yelling ‘murderer’ at Tigywigyclaw and I won! So pay up!”

Cloudkit, “Darn I thought you’d forget….” Then he left to make her flower thingie.

---later---

Bluestar, “Hey everyone! Time for another apprentice ceremony.”

Most of the clan, “Groooaaan.”

Bluestar, “Be quiet. Right, would the following kits come up here, Ashkit, Fernkit, Cloudkit, Emberkit, Sugarkit, Rockkit, Coffeekit, Treekit, Nipkit, and Frostkit.”

Frostkit, “AAHHH!!! We’re being called to the highrock!!! Bluestar want to exile us!!!”

Princess, “Relax Frostkit, Bluestar already said that it was an apprentice ceremony, you’re not being exiled.”

Frostkit, “Oh, okay!”

Bluestar, “Ashpaw, your mentor is gonna be Darkstripe.“

The cats all purred in approval as the pair touched noses.

Bluestar, “Next is Fernpaw, Princess will mentor you.”

Fireheart, “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

The rest of the clan ignored him and watched as the two she cats touched noses.

Bluestar, “Then we have Cloudpaw, his mentor will be Fireheart.”

The rest of the clan groaned after all Cloudkit was the only sane one in his family (besides for Princess) they didn’t want him to go crazy too. Ant then toms touched noses.

Bluestar, “Swiftpaw, I think you are ready for an apprentice-“

Swiftpaw, “No I’m not! I’m only an apprentice!”

Bluestar, “You will mentor Emberpaw.”

Swiftpaw, “Great I get the pyromaniac….”

Dustpelt, “Better than one of the sugar high kits.”

Sandstorm, “Yeah I’d hate it if I had to mentor one of those three.”

Then Swiftpaw reluctantly walked over to touch noses with the flame-obsessed apprentice, grateful she wasn’t her hyper brother or cozens.

Bluestar, “Next is Sugarpaw, and her mentor is Sandstorm!”


Bluestar, “Then I shall mentor Rockkit.”

The cats breathed a sigh of relief as their leader touched noses with the young gray cat.

Bluestar, “And Coffeepaw, shall be mentored by Dustpelt!”

Dustpelt, “NOOOOO!!!!!!!!”

“Well go over and touch noses with your new apprentice!” Sandstorm mocked while pushing him in to Coffeepaw.

Bluestar, “Now for Treepaw, she will be mentored by Tigerclaw!”

Tigerclaw, “But, she calls me Tigywigyclaw!”

Bluestar, “Sorry my mistake Treepaw’s mentor is Tigywigyclaw!”

Most of the clan purred in amusement, as Tigerclaw hissed and touched noses with the flower-wearing apprentice.

Bluestar, “Sorry Runningwind but you’re stuck with Nippaw.”

Runningwind just sighed and walked over to touch noses with his new apprentice only to realize that Nippaw was sleeping a few feet away.

Runningwind, “Nippaw wake up we have to touch noses.”

Nippaw sleeply mewed, “Dun wanna…..” then he rolled over and went back to sleep.

Runningwind just looked around like ‘what do I do now?’ before deciding to touch noses with Nippaw while he was sleeping.

Bluestar, “Lastly, Whitestorm, now that Sandstorm is a warrior, you are ready for another apprentice-

Whitestorm, “But I already have an apprentice you gave me Brightpaw the day that Sandstorm was made a warrior.”

Bluestar, “Who cares? You’re getting Frostpaw as your second apprentice.”

Whitestorm, “But Willowpelt doesn’t have an apprentice……”

Willowpelt, “Shut up!”

Bluestar, “Willowpelt isn’t gonna mentor Frostpaw Whitestorm, you are end of discussion!”

Whitestorm, “You’re mean to your family……”

ThunderClan cats, “Ashpaw! Fernpaw! Cloudpaw! Emberpaw! Sugarpaw! Rockpaw! Coffeepaw! Treepaw! Nippaw! Frostpaw!” and after they chanted the new apprentices names once everyone was out of breath so I guess it wasn’t really chanting. Then everyone left to go their own ways.

-With Darkstripe and Ashpaw-

Darkstripe, “Well I think I got lucky, Ashpaw time for your first lesson; mocking.”

-With Longtail, Swiftpaw, and Emberpaw-

Longtail, “…. So do I have 2 apprentices now my apprentice has an apprentice….. I’m confused.”

Swiftpaw, “I’m confused too. Am I a warrior or an apprentice now? Why me why not one of the queens, Graystripe, or Brackenfur.”

Longtail, “Well you’re older than Brackenfur, but other than that I really don’t know.”

Swiftpaw, “AAHHH!!! Emberpaw stop playing with fire!!”

Emberpaw, “But it’s so pretty….” Then she drops her firestick and sets Swiftpaw and Longtail’s tails on fire.

Swiftpaw and Longtail, “HELP!!!! OUR TAILS ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!”

Emberpaw, “Pretty fire………….”

-With Bluestar and Rockpaw-

Rockpaw, “Bluestar what are we doing today? What are we doing? What are we doing? What are we doing? What are we doing?”

Bluestar, “Nothing, go play with your cozens.”

Rockpaw groaned and reluctantly said, “Fine.”

Bluestar sighed when he left and thought, ‘what have I got my self in to?’

-With Dustpelt and Coffeepaw-

Coffeepaw, “Let’s play!!!”

Dustpelt, “No.”

Coffeepaw started chanting, “Lazy! Lazy! Lazy!” while jumping around Dustpelt until Rockpaw came and got to go play. Dustpelt fled in to the warriors den to get some rest.

-With Sandstorm and Sugarpaw-

Sugarpaw, “Hey Sandstorm!”

Sandstorm snapped, “WHAT!”

Sugarpaw, “Do you like mommy?”

Sandstorm blushed before mewing a quick, “no.”

Sugarkit, “So you do!”

Sandstorm, “NO I DON’T”

But Sugarpaw didn’t listen she was to busy singing, “You like mommy! You like mommy!” while dancing around Sandstorm until Coffeepaw and Rockpaw came over to get her to play with them. Sandstorm groaned and joined Dustpelt in the warriors den.

-With Whitestorm, Brightpaw, and Frostpaw-

Brightpaw, “I say we call our selves team white!”

Whitestorm, “Is that because my name is Whitestorm?”

Brightpaw, “that too actually I was thinking team white because we are all white based cats!”

Frostpaw, “OMG!!! YOU’RE RIGHT WHAT IF WE GO OUT THEN A BLIZZARD COMES AND WE GET LOST, AND THEN BECAUSE WE’RE TOO WHITE NOONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND US!!!”

Brightpaw, “But it’s almost Greenleaf….”

Frostpaw, “It could happen.”

Whitestorm, “I’ve been hunting, patrolling, and fighting in these woods for many moons now. We won’t get lost. Anyways, I guess team white will work what do you think Frostpaw?”

Frostpaw, “I guess it would be fine….. But we still could get lost”

Brightpaw, “YAYY!!!”

-With Tigerclaw and Treepaw-

Tigerclaw, “First off no more calling me ‘murder’”

Treepaw, “But Tigywigyclaw, I got bored of that a week ago.”

Tigerclaw, “Stop that!”

Treepaw, “Stop what Tigywigyclaw?”

Tigerclaw, “Stop calling me ‘Tigywigyclaw.’”

Treepaw, “Why?”

Tigerclaw, “But it’s not my name.”

Treepaw, “It is now!”

Tigerclaw, “No it isn’t!”

-With Runningwind and Nippaw-

Runningwind, “Nippaw are you gonna wake up any time soon?”

Nippaw, “Zzzzzzzzz.”

Runningwind, “Well soon you’re gonna have to wake up to go to bed.”

Nippaw, “……………dun wanna…….”

Runningwind, “………..” then he left to do whatever.

-With Princess, Fireheart, Cloudpaw, and Fernpaw-

Fireheart, “PRINCESS NOOO!!!! WHY DID YOU GET THE EVIL ONE!?!?”

Princess, “Fernpaw isn’t evil so just shut up!”

Fernpaw, “What’s he talking about?”

Cloudpaw, “I dunno one morning he woke up and decided that you were evil.”

Fireheart, “NOO MY SISTER WILL BE TAINTED BY FERNPAW’S EVILNESS!!!”

Fernpaw, “Can I maul him?”

Cloudpaw, “He would think you’re even more evil than before…..”

Fernpaw, “He already thinks I’m the most evil cat ever so…. FIREHEART I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!!”

Princess, “Wow she has a long patience!”

Cloudpaw, “Yeah…” in the background Fernpaw was just mauling Fireheart.

-With RiverClan-

Mudfur, “Wow she sounds pretty young. I wonder what he did now.”

-With WindClan-

Onewhisker entered the medicine cat den. As soon as Barkface he leaves the den.

Barkface, “Good bye! Off to collect more herbs!”

Onewhisker, “Darn I wanted to ask what the sign meant….”

-With ShadowClan-

Littlecloud, “I’m board…”

Whitethroat, “Then let’s throw a party!!!”

Runningnose, “Did someone say party??”

ShadowClan cats, “YAY PARTY!!!”

Then ShadowClan started a huge party!

-With Graystripe and Brackenfur-

Both, “Yay! No apprentices!!”

Graystripe, “I have more than that reason to celebrate!”

Brackenfur, “Huh?”

Graystripe, “Silverstream had her kits!”

Brackenfur, “………..Who’s Silverstream?”

---End chapter---

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment