Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - around the territory

starts sometime in Fire and Ice
i can't write summarys i don't own warriors

Chapter 12 - around the territory

Chapter 12 - around the territory
---chapter 12: a trip around the territory-
-The next day-before dawn-ThunderClan camp-

Rockpaw, Sugarpaw, and Coffeepaw were all creeping up on their mentors (Rockpaw is in Bluestar’s den). Rockpaw, Sugarpaw, and Coffeepaw yowled, “WAKE UP!!!!”

-Bluestar-

Bluestar jumped and hit her head on the ceiling, she got knocked out after that. Rockpaw left got a stick and started to poke her. Then about an hour later Bluestar woke up.

Bluestar hissed, “Rockpaw stop poking me! And no more waking me up you made me lose a life!”

Rockpaw, “Sorry……………So what are we doing today?”

Bluestar, “All the new apprentices will be shown around the territory.”

Rockpaw, “Cool!” and then they left to check out the territory.

-Dustpelt and Sandstorm-when the apprentices yowled-

Dustpelt jumped and got stuck in the branches above him, and Sandstorm decided to be boring and just rolled over and went back to sleep. With their mentors umm….unable to teach Sugarpaw and Coffeepaw decided to play the-floor-is-lava-tag (you play tag but you can’t touch the ground). Unfortunately, there no furniture so they just jumped on the warriors. Then about an hour later all the warriors had left(tired of being jumped on) and Dustpelt finally got him self untangled from the branches. Dustpelt took Coffeepaw out patrolling and Sandstorm had ran away from camp with Sugarpaw (the senior warriors really weren’t happy with being jumped on) about half an hour ago.

-Apprentice den-

Runningwind, “Nippaw I have to show you the territory today wake UP!”

Nippaw, “Dun wanna……”

Longtail, “Swiftpaw you have to show Emberpaw around the territory today.”

Swiftpaw, “……….the day really came to early today……….”

Longtail, “Blame Coffeepaw and Sugarpaw.”

Swiftpaw, “What?!? Why?”

Emberpaw, “Are you guys gonna show me where my firestick was found?”

Swiftpaw, “Sure. But you have to leave it here.”

Emberpaw, “Leave what here?’

Swiftpaw, “Your firestick.”

Emberpaw, “NEVER!!!!!!!!!!” then she ran out of camp in a random direction (with her firestick of course). Swiftpaw and Longtail glared in the direction she left for a minute before deciding they’d get in huge trouble if she didn’t come back, was found on enemy territory, or the most likely option started a fire somewhere, so her mentor and her mentor’s mentor started to track her down.

Whitestorm, “Brightpaw, Frostpaw. Lets go.”

Brightpaw, “WAHHH!!! You didn’t like my team white idea you won’t call us team white!!!!”

Whitestorm, “Fine team white let’s go.” Then team white left.

Darkstripe, “Ashpaw lets go.”

Ashpaw, “Okay!”

They got halfway to the den entrance when Darkstripe turned around and asked, “Ashpaw aren’t you forgetting something?”

Ashpaw, “Oh yes!” he turned toward Fireheart and Princess and mocked, “Hey kittypet you’re stupid you know why you’re stupid? It’s because you’re a kittypet! Wanna know why you’re a kittypet? It’s because you’re stupid! Wanna know why you’re-“

Fernpaw, “Will you be quiet already!!”

Princess, “Yeah what are you Ashpaw-paw-paw(like Mojo-jo-jo the extremely repetitive monkey villain from the powerpuff girls)?!?”

Then Ashpaw and Darkstripe slunk out of the den.

Princess, “Well, Fernpaw shall we go?”

Fernpaw, “Sure.” Then they left.

Fireheart, “Quick Cloudpaw! Wake-up!”

Cloudpaw, “But Aunty, I’m sure mommy can handle herself.”

Fireheart, “Princess can handle her self with any one except the ultimate evil!”

Cloudpaw, “’Ultimate evil’? That’s new.”

Fireheart, “She convinced me of that last night when she beat me up.”

Cloudpaw, “………..but a lot of she-cats have beat you up.”

Fireheart, “Your point is?”

Cloudpaw, “That beating you up doesn’t make anyone evil.”

Fireheart, “…………..Okay? Anyways their trail is getting cold lets hurry!” Cloudpaw sighed then hurried after his mentor.
Then a half-asleep Tigerclaw hissed, “Treepaw wake up.”

Treepaw suddenly wide-awake exclaimed, “MORNIN’ TIGYWIGYCLAW!!!!”

Tigerclaw groaned, “Will you cut that out!!” then the zombie known as Tigerclaw stalked out of the den fallowed by the ball of sunshine known as Treepaw!

Runningwind, “Come on Nippaw everyone else has left we have to go.”

Nippaw, “Dun wanna……..”

Runningwind, “Then you leave me no choice.” Runningwind reached down, dragged his apprentice out of then camp, and started to give him the tour.

-Bluestar and Rockpaw-twolegplace-

Bluestar, “This is the twolegplace.”

Rockpaw, “What’s that?”

Bluestar, “What’s what?”

Rockpaw, “That sound!”

Bluestar, “Music, I believe.”

Rockpaw, “It’s amazing……”

Bluestar, “You’re not gonna turn out like Emberpaw and fire are you?”

Rockpaw, “That’s a good idea!”

Bluestar, “WHATTT!!!!

-Bluestar and Rockpaw-sunningrocks-

Bluestar, “This is sunningrocks.”

“Who’s she?” Rockpaw asked while flicking his tail towards Leopardfur who was looking under rocks while muttering something about chicken. Then she looked up and saw the ThunderClan cats.

Leopardfur, “BLUESTAR TELL ME WHERE YOUR CHICKEN IS!!!!!!”

Bluestar walked to the river then started to flick water at the RiverClan deputy while meowing, “Shoo! Shoo! Shoo!”

Leopardfur hissed in annoyance, she hated getting wet so to avoid more splashes she dove in the water and swam to the other side.

Rockpaw, “Umm…. Who’s she?”

Bluestar, “Leopardfur, RiverClan deputy and chicken manic.”

-Darkstripe and Ashpaw-twolegplace-

Ashpaw and Darkstripe, “Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet!”

Smudge, “NO!!!!!!!!!! WILD CATS HEEEEELP!!!!”

Ashpaw and Darkstripe, “Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kittypet! Stupid kitty-oww….” Yeah Smudge’s twolegs threw some shoes at them for being noisy.

-Bluestar and Rockpaw-owltree-

Bluestar, “This is the owltree. You wanna know how to know if it’s an owl’s tree.”

Rockpaw, “Do you just run strait up there and peek in?”

Bluestar, “No. Sniff under the leaves! It smells really good.”

Rockpaw, “Yuck! What is that stuff?!? It smells terrible!!”

Bluestar, “HAHAHA gotcha! That’s owl pellets they are wherever owls are!”

Rockpaw, “…………………..I’m going back to the twolegplace to listen to music.”

Bluestar, “What! I was only kidding!! Come back!”

-Bluestar and Rockpaw-thunderpath-

Bluestar, “This is the thunderpath and on the other side is ShadowClan territory.”

Rockpaw, “I hear music.”

Bluestar, “WHAT! WHERE?!?”

Rockpaw, “In ShadowClan territory.”

Bluestar, “That’s impossible!”

Rockpaw, “No I’m serious! Listen, ‘cause every time we touch I get this feeling and every time we kiss I swear I could fly.”

Bluestar, “I wonder why ShadowClan’s playing music?!?”

Rockpaw, “Let’s GOOO!!!!”

Bluestar, “Hey wait!!! You can’t just run into other territorys!” but it was too late Rockpaw had already crossed the thunderpath and disappeared behind the bushes on the other side. Bluestar hissed in annoyance then fallowed him.

-ShadowClan camp-

You guessed it another party’s going on!

Then Rockpaw ran in and started to party with ShadowClan. When Bluestar arrived a few songs later, she went in to a catatonic state (ShadowClan cats are good at preserving their bad image). And they left a long while later.

-Team white-snakerocks-

Whitestorm, “These are the snakerocks.”

Brightpaw, “Watch out for snakes, their bite can kill you!”

Frostpaw, “OH NO!!!! WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!”

Brightpaw, “But, we haven’t been bitten yet……….”

Whitestorm, “Let’s just leave.”

-Team white-fourtrees-

Tigerclaw, “And this is fourtrees where all the clans meet at gatherings.”

Treepaw, “Isn’t that Emberypaw?”

Tigerclaw, “Where?”

Treepaw, “Over there strait across.”

Tigerclaw, “But that’s WindClan territory why would your sister be there?”

Treepaw, “Don’t ask me Tigywigyclaw ask Emberypaw.”

Tigerclaw, “That’s probably just a similar looking WindClan apprentice.”

Treeepaw, “No it’s Emberypaw. See she just lit that clump of bracken on fire.”

Tigerclaw, “There’s no way Longtail would be so irresponceible to let his apprentice’s apprentice wander.”

Then Swiftpaw and Longtail ran by yowling, “Wait Emberpaw!!! You can’t start fires especially on other clan’s territory”

Treepaw, “Told ya so!”

-Team white-sandy hollow-

Whitestorm, “This is the sandy hollow where we hold all our training sessions.”

Frostpaw, “EEEEEK A SNAKE!!!!!!!!”

Brightpaw, “Where?”

Whitestorm, “That’s a worm…..”

Frostpaw, “Oh, okay!”

-Team white-twolegplace-

Brightpaw, “And here’s the twolegplace.”

Frostpaw, “EKK WHAT IF WE’RE CAUGHT BY TWOLEGS AND TURNED IN TO KITTYPETS!!!!!!!!!!”

Whitestorm, “That might happen…..”

Brightpaw, “She freaks out a lot.”

Whitestorm, “At least she’s not freaking out about blizzards any more.”

Frostpaw, “WE’RE GONNA GET LOST IN A BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!! AND NOONE WILL BE ABLE TO FIND US!!!!”

Brightpaw, “You just had to say some thing didn’t you?”

Whitestorm, “Let’s just go back to camp….”

Frostpaw, “Hopefully the camp hasn’t been attacked…”

Whitestorm, “……..Umm you know what? Let’s run back to camp!”

-Runningwind and Nippaw-Thunderpath-

Runningwind stopped dragging his apprentice, and said, “This……is ……the ………thun….der…..path….it’s….very….danger….ous…….” (He’s out of breath from dragging Nippaw around.)

Nippaw, “……flying monsters eat orange bunnies……”

Runningwind, “?!?!?! Let’s just walk back to camp.”

Nippaw, “Dun wanna….”

Runningwind hissed then dragged his apprentice back to camp.

-Fireheart and Cloudpaw-Sunningrocks-

Fireheart, “Sunningrocks, I can’t believe we lost track of Princess now the ultimate evil will corrupt my sweet sister…..”

Cloudpaw, “Who is she?” he flicked his tail at Leopardfur who is once again muttering about chicken and looking under rocks.

Firehaert, “I think that’s a tom… let’s ask him who he is!” Then Fireheart walked up and asked Leopardfur, “Who are you?”

Leopardfur, “I am Leopardfur of the RiverClan.”

Fireheart, “Yeah right! Leopardfur is a she-cat.”

Leopardfur, “I am a she-cat!!!”

Fireheart, “Riiiiiiiiight!”

Leopardfur, “Calm down Leopardfur you were ordered not to attack anyone… Where is your chicken?”

Fireheart, “Chicken? EWWW NOT CHICKEN!!! I HATE CHICKEN!!! CHICKEN IS SOOO GROSS!!!!!” then he threw up on Leopardfur.

Leopardfur, “FIREHEART I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!” and she once again started to maul him!

-RiverClan-

Mudfur, “Sigh, we told her not to attack anyone….”

-WindClan-

Onewhisker, “EEK!!! THE KIT THAT LIGHTS YOUR TAIL ON FIRE!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!”

-ShadowClan-

Nightstar, “No Bluestar! You gotta put more emotion in to your dance!”

Tallpoppy, “Let the music take control.”

Littlecloud, “Just go with the flow….”

Bluestar, “Okay I think I got it!” (Bluestar can’t dance too well.)

-Princess and Fernpaw-Twolegplace-

Princess, “You can’t leave him alone for a day can you?”

Fernpaw, “No you can’t. What’s this place called?”

Princess, “Twolegplace. Where Fireheart and my self were born.”

-Sandstorm, Dustpelt, Sugarpaw, and Coffeepaw-great sycamore-

Sandstorm, “Why don’t you two come down?”

Sugarpaw, “Not till we reach the top!”

Dustpelt, “But you’ve already done that!”

Sandstorm, “67 times to be exact!”

Coffeepaw, “Let’s try to get to 100 times!!!”

Sugarpaw, “I bet I could get there before you!”

Coffeepaw, “YOU’RE ON!!!!”

Sandstorm and Dustpelt sighed and watched their apprentices climb the giant tree 33 more times hoping this might actually tire them out. (Tire those two out? YEAH RIGHT!!)

---
By the end of the day, Fireheart came back to camp all scratched up, Bluestar was barely a decent dancer, Longtail and Swiftpaw had retrieved Emberpaw from a burned-in-places-WindClan, and the two apprentices that ran up the great sycamore 100 time weren’t tired at all.

-End chapter-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment